BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Sign me up if there is room. :)

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Member Name: Toa Kayn

Weapon: A larger variant of the 'Air Katana' It is about one-third longer than the original.

Power: Kayn has a single wrist blade, depicted in the image below.

Appearance: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5910761

Ultimate Weapons: An extreme Air Katana, created by binding 5 of the originals together to make the ultimate abomination. It is longer, sharper and far superior in every way possible.

Ultimate Weapons are only awarded by me in special circumstances; you start with 0. The rest of it is approved, however; welcome to the game!

@Ehks: You can take a second weapon instead of a power.

Edited by Voltex 2

Ultimate Weapons are only awarded by me in special circumstances; you start with 0. The rest of it is approved, however; welcome to the game!

oh ok

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ah, I thought that I'd make it and then it would be awarded later on but nvm :P

respwan_update.jpg

The Respawn Update

The second Fan Update for Bionifight Update and the third update overall, the Respawn Update is the largest update to hit the game yet. It unlocks 2 hidden Game Types, 2 hidden Arenas, and 1 hidden Power Up; but even bigger than that are the additions. 5 new Game Types, 6 new Arenas, and 6 new Power Ups have all been added into the game with this update.

Of course, the purpose of these updates is also to streamline the game; with so much content being added, the excess fat must be trimmed off of the edges. As a result, several Arenas and Power Ups have been removed. The Arenas added little, and were removed in favor of keeping more unique areas to battle inside. Likewise, the Power Ups were difficult to keep track of and aided the user little; they have been removed in favor of more helpful and easily tracked Power Ups.

And here is the update itself:

NEW GAME TYPES

16 – Team Slayer - This is the standard team battle, but with a twist: Upon death, a player shall respawn to fight once more! There are unlimited respawns, and the team with the most kills wins.

17 – Infection - Seven players on one team begin with twenty health each. They are attacked by all of the other players, each with five health (the "infected"). The infected players respawn after they are killed. If an uninfected player is killed, they join the infected. The last surviving uninfected player wins. Works fine with any map, though Graveyard is recommended. (Healing powerups rarely spawn. 1-Ups and other reviving items can un-infect a player.)[Chro]

18 – Charge Battle - This battle is in many ways similar to the normal free-for-all gametype. However, hits on your opponents don't just do normal damage: they also contribute to your "charge meter". When your meter reaches five, you have the ability to one-hit KO a single player. Your charge meter is then reset to zero. After a player is killed, they respawn with an empty charge meter and ten health. The winner is determined by who has the most kills at the end of the round. [JiMing and Chro]

19 – All For One - Two sides fight each other like in a normal Team Battle, but the twist is that each player respawns. The respawns are pooled, each team having ten total. The team with the most lives left wins. OR Two teams fight, but unlike the normal team battle, there’s a twist: Each team has a single health pool that all players share. When the health pool is completely drained, the team loses. (Player health is reduced in this gametype) [Pupwa]

20 – Bounty - Every player starts off with 20 widgets. Power-ups do not drop like normal, but can be put up for sale or auction by the host. Depending on the map, thieves can be spawned by the host; these NPCs steal power-ups and widgets. Attempting to kill them might land you in some hot water. Additionally, if you kill a player, you receive all their remaining widgets and unused power-ups. [Chro, JiMing, and Ehks]

UNLOCKED GAME TYPES

5 - Bionifight Classic – Play it like the classics! In this game type, the round functions much like Bionifight of old, with no health bars of any kind. Winners are judged on activity, creativity, and humility.

6 - Bionicle Mafia – In this round, one player is chosen as the “Mafia”, and can kill one other player each day instantly via pm. The rest of the players must find and kill the player designated as the “Mafia” before the round is over. One player is also designated as the “Medic”, and can protect one player from the “Mafia” each day via pm.

MODIFIED GAME TYPES

3 - Boss Battle – Pits every single player against an extremely overpowered boss character – players can decide whether to work together or battle each other while attempting to defeat the boss. In the OVERLORD VARIANT, one of the players is selected to become the boss instead. This game type will be used rarely. (Overlord Variant added)

NEW ARENAS

15 – Chattering Corpse Mountain - A mountain, made of the corpses of all who have died in the Games and Trivia forum; though they are dead, they scream in agony as they are trod upon. Because of their ghostly magic, some may call up storms of fire to rain from the sky, others may screech for spears of ice to come down... some whisper for sand to get in parts of you that you didn't even know existed. And some even drag the weak into the depths of the mountain, to add to the pile... a truly treacherous place. [JiMing and Ehks]

16 – Thieve’s Hideout - This dark, dank dungeon is home to a high number of thieves, making it perfect for Horde or Bounty games. There is no way out, just damp rooms and shadowy alcoves filled with thieves wishing to rob you of your items and widgets. Occasional lightstones dot the caves, though they are few and far between, so finding your way may be difficult. [JiMing]

17 – Voltex’s Castle - What is a Bionifight player? I'm not sure. But I do know that this castle is a creature of chaos. It may take several incarnations. Though you start out in a lavish foyer, the environment may change to resemble other stages. Skeletons may also spawn if the Game Type is Horde. [JiMing]

18 – The Void - You have been trapped. Trapped within a pure white, shining void. You cannot tell where it ends or begins. The only thing you can see is other players. It seems plain enough, except for one thing: there is no gravity. You float around, using an indestructible thruster pack, which allows you to move forward at your maximum walking speed. [Ehks]

19 – The Storm - High up in the sky, when the weather gets nasty, the clouds do, too. This arena sits within an eternally brewing, uncontrollable storm. Lightning crashes down upon unsuspecting victims, with no rhyme or reason. The rain reduces visibility far too much. In fact, sometimes hail comes from the sky to wreak havoc on the battlers within. (To maintain balance, the rain, hail, and lightning cannot be controlled by players.) [Ehks]

20 – Dragon’s Keep - A large, echoing cave, this place is oddly lit by floating, flickering lights along the walls. A large pile of gold rests in the middle, though traversing it is incredibly dangerous, as sharp jewels cut the feet of those who attempt to traverse it. And, atop the pile, where a dragon would rest sits a hut. A hut in which many travelers have come to stay, only to be swindled out of their money-or gained valuable tools. Works best with the Bounty gametype. [Ehks]

UNLOCKED ARENAS

5 - BZPower Database – Endless lines of complex coding form an impenetrable maze filled with an infinite array of unique hazards.

6 - Desolation of the Staff – A wasteland where it rains fire, fire spouts randomly from geysers, acidic fog can fill the air, and blizzards can freeze the battlefield in a second.

REMOVED ARENAS

2 - Coliseum – The default arena with no major modifiers, aside from the floor that can change heights from normal to high and back down even lower.

3 - Archives – A collection of underground caverns and tunnels filled with roaming beasts and enemies, where attacks that are too powerful could bury you alive.

6 - Bota-Magna – A huge jungle with vines that can tangle players up in seconds and filled with huge dinosaurs that are always searching for their next meal.

8 - IRL Highway – Battle upon one of the highways of Planet Earth, with vehicles both small and large speeding on all sides; being hit at least once is guaranteed.

NEW POWER UPS

15 – Cordak Blaster - An explosive weapon, this weapon can deal 1 damage to 6 players, excluding the shooter [Ehks]

16 – Squid Launcher - When launched, sucks 2 health from the opponent, and returns 1 to the user. [Ehks]

17 – Defibrillator - For team rounds, allows a player to revive a fallen teammate if they die. It brings back teammates with 5 health. However, you could also use it to deal 3 damage to opposing players, as well as making them unable to move for one post. [JiMing]

18 – Mask of Undeath - If a player grabs this before they die, it deals three damage to them. However, after they die, it allows them to revive themselves with 5 health, to attack the player who killed them. If their target dies, they will also die, even if their health has not run out. In Infection, this mask has no effect. [Ehks and Chro]

19 – EZ Life Gun - With this item, you can give life to others or revive them! Unfortunately, this model can only take existing life from the user and give it to others. The HP given to target can be decided by the user. [Pupwa]

20 – Grenade - If a player picks this item up before they die, they can cut their killer's health down by 3 as a parting shot. [Pupwa]

UNLOCKED POWER UPS

4 - Staff of Unlimited Power – This power up allows the user to instantly deal 5 points of damage to every other surviving player in the round. This power up will be used rarely.

REMOVED POWER UPS

3 - Rhotuka Spinner – This power up allows the user to mutate an opponent for five of the oppponent’s posts into a Rahi of the user’s choosing.

4 - Krana – This power up allows the user to put an opponent under their control for five of the opponent’s posts; the opponent cannot attack the user during this time.

E: For organizing the update, JiMing receives two rewards:

1 - Super Convenient Subspace Pocket - Given to you from Voltex's personal stores (remember when he used it here a month ago?), the Super Convenient Subspace Pocket allows you to take two Ultimate Weapons into battle in the same round!!

2 - The Kanohi Ignika - This Ultimate Weapon can be used to inflict 10 damage on one player each round - HOWEVER, if you save it, the Ignika can instead give you one respawn each round upon death, refilling your health completely and giving you a second chance! If the respawn function is used, you cannot attack a player with the Ignika during that round.

Edited by Voltex 2

YES! Now it is launched! Whew, after a lot of tinkering, the brainchild of me, Ehks, Chro, Zakaro, and even Pupwa is out. Thanks a million, without you guys backing me up, this would've never launched.

BIONIFIGHT CLASSIC WOOT I AM ALL FOR THAT YES YES YES

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Alright, just a very extremely minor thing... I modified one phrase in the 'Appearance' section of my fighter's profile. Namely, I changed the sentence: 'Possesses roughly the same size and general structure of body as one of the original Toa Mata, albeit with more nimble joints and a much sleeker, less ‘steampunk’ mechanical design.'

Into this: 'Possesses roughly the same size and general structure of body as one of the basic movie-form Toa Metru, albeit with more nimble joints and a much sleeker, less ‘steampunk’ mechanical design.'

I'm in.

You need to fill out a profile and post it here for approval first.

Alright, just a very extremely minor thing... I modified one phrase in the 'Appearance' section of my fighter's profile. Namely, I changed the sentence: 'Possesses roughly the same size and general structure of body as one of the original Toa Mata, albeit with more nimble joints and a much sleeker, less ‘steampunk’ mechanical design.'

Into this: 'Possesses roughly the same size and general structure of body as one of the basic movie-form Toa Metru, albeit with more nimble joints and a much sleeker, less ‘steampunk’ mechanical design.'

Change approved.

Cool update, love it, but one thing, the Staff is here now too?

...that only compounds my theory.

Consider this an alternate universe where my bid to seize control of the Staff (beginning with Bionicle Mafia IX) was successful, and as such Bionifight Ultimate began.

I just need profiles from The Noid and Phantom Terror, and then Round 7 can begin!

Hmm... This will prove interesting.. And if.. (Smacks self to prevent making of negatory comment) You know 2 ultimate weapons would spell doom for anyone..

*Rubs chin thoughtfully*

And JL if you are still accepting help I would be interested in assisting in an update.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I guess I could.

However, apparently we can't expect a lot of fanfare from the players, all three updates have had... Lukewarm reception.

Eh my only complaint on the last one was the whole Giant robot/mech/Exo-suit.. Rather unoriginal and been used alot lately in so many forms of... media.Besides that I had no issue what so ever with others and found them interesting

*Peers at users browsing*

I see you there Mohamed marei.. The PBZP you made of my idea is getting put to use

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... This will prove interesting.. And if.. (Smacks self to prevent making of negatory comment) You know 2 ultimate weapons would spell doom for anyone.

I only have one Ultimate Weapon as of now.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Hmm... This will prove interesting.. And if.. (Smacks self to prevent making of negatory comment) You know 2 ultimate weapons would spell doom for anyone.

I only have one Ultimate Weapon as of now.

Yes.. But the potential is there.. And I fear potential *Goes all squinty eyes*

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I agree about the updates. I've liked them, and this one seems pretty dang awesome itself. I just prefer getting down to the action within it. =P

I guess I'm best fit for just contributing to updates if even that, though...