BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

ROUND 7

18 subspace portals flashed into existence, dropping 18 different fighters to the ground with a thud.

They all take note of the enormous cave in which they have landed, where a pile of gold rests in the center. Before any of them can make a move for it, the gold distorts and then blinks out of existence in a flash of shadow to reveal Voltex.

"Welcome!" Voltex yelled, waving hello to them all.

When there was no verbal response, Voltex sighed and flexed his wrists, shocking each fighter with subspace lightning and dealing five damage to them all. He sighed and blinked out of existence again before reappearing with a giant mushroom in his hands.

"Alright, the first one to say hello gets this," he said.

Canis spoke up immediately. "HELLO!"

Voltex tossed the mushroom over, only for the T-Rex Canis owned to eat it before the fighter could. Pouting, Canis turned to smack the dinosaur, only to stagger backwards as it started to grow. Deciding he did not feel like being eaten by his own dinosaur (not that the T-Rex would ever become that disloyal), Canis hopped on while he still cool as the T-Rex grew to its proper size, towering over the other fighters.

"I feel powerful," Canis said.

"That's because you just became an Overlord!" Voltex said, grinning. "Overlord Canis has a nice ring to it, actually."

"It does, doesn't it?" Canis said thoughtfully. "So uh... what do I do?"

"Oh, you?" Voltex said. "Try to survive as these other people try to kill you. Good luck!"

With that, Voltex vanished.

Game Type: Boss Battle, OVERLORD VARIANT

Arena: Dragon's Keep

The Bosses

Overlord Canis - 140/140

??? - 140/140

The Players

1 - Ehks - 15/20

2 - Voxumo - 15/20

3 - JiMing - 15/20

4 - Zakaro - 15/20

5 - Shadow Flaredrick - 15/20

7 - Chro - 15/20

8 - Blade - 15/20

9 - JL - 15/20

10 - Pupwa21 - 15/20

11 - Dapper Man - 15/20

12 - ShadowVezon - 15/20

13 - Pulse - 15/20

14 - Shadowhawk - 15/20

15 - Makuta Luroka - 15/20

16 - Toa Kayn - 15/20

17 - The Nold - 15/20

18 - Phantom Terror - 15/20

IC: Zakaro (Status: Sizing it up) {HP: 15/20}

Alright. Canis has speed and size on his side, but perhaps...

Zakaro shrugged and smirked before swinging his telephone pole at Canis's normally-sized T-Rex (because it was undersized most of the time,) aiming to hit the dino with the pole itself but send some wires whiplashing into the fighter's face.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Keep in mind that his T-Rex is big enough to eat you whole. While crunching you up with its teeth.

E: The "get inside" tricks won't work here - Canis was there and saw how Smaug was defeated, remember. =P

Edited by Voltex 2

IC:

Ah.

My new gear was perfect.

I smiled, and looked at Canis. "Think fast!"

And with that, I quickly grappled onto the back wall, and then from there shot two hooks towards Canis's T-Rex, from behind. When they would hit, I would swoop in for the kill.

With the ring.

Ahahahahaa

(15/20, ring inactive)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Hey, I get the impression this is gonna be a two phase fight.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP; 15/20, Status: Feeling Rexed (get it? no?)

"So, another Boss. And a player... Interesting..."

ShadowVezon readied his Super Scope.

"Now, this time the tables have turned. I have range, and he doesn't."

ShadowVezon charged up the Super Scope, and fired at the T-Rex's mouth.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: JiMing

Health: 15/20

"Well great for us!" JiMing sighed. "It's gotta be dinosaurs for the boss. Can't we have something cute, like kittens? Whatever." JiMing said, immediately firing off several Chaos Spears at the stupid T-Rex. When the time was right, he would most likely use his teleporting abilities to take the fight right next to Canis.

OOC: Tex, the original concept had the player who killed the boss become the next boss. Will that happen?

Also, I was expecting something like Infection or Charge Battle for the next round...

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:

E: The "get inside" tricks won't work here - Canis was there and saw how Smaug was defeated, remember. =P

Ah, dang it. Does anybody have control over meteors? We need meteors. As we all know what kills dinosaurs.

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20]

Upon seeing the normally undersized dinosaur that was its proper size, Pulse immediately infused an explosion with a crossbow bolt, and fired his crossbow straight at the giant Tyrannosaurus. He was very relieved he no longer had a spear.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

2 Overlords? Interesting.

But of course

The only reason I haven't revealed the other one already is because I'm trying to find a replacement for the ABSOLUTE OVERKILL I ordered for you all. The ABSOLUTE OVERKILL must wait for a more momentous occasion.

Well, I'm sure plenty of us could be good enough as an overlord. I'm not trying to get you to pick me, though. Plot purposes, anyway. It must wait for a "more momentous occasion".

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bloodfeast.png

IC: Canis [status: Being a boss Health: 140]

I sat upon my normally sized T-Rex when attacks began to hit it, dealing a total of 5 damage to his mount.

[Health: 135]

Then, grappling hooks of Ehks hit the dinosaur, but I grabbed by chainsaw, and swiped it towards the line, cutting it. The T-Rex then spun around, hitting everyone with it's tail, dealing two damage to everyone. Then, the reptile charged towards Pupwa, and grabbed him in it's mouth, before throwing him against a wall, dealing five damage to him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

were those moves approved by jim?

IC:

The line got cut. Which was bothersome.

And then suddenly I felt a freaking tail slam into me.

"Gah!"

I slipped on the ring, became invisible, and shot the hooks at Canis's mount again, hitting it, and I swooped in quickly. I ran along the back of the dinosaur, blades dug deep into the extinct creature's flesh, and sliced Canis's legs before shooting off of the mount, and landed neatly in the hut, away from the gold.

(12/20, ring activated, then deactivated)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I trust Canis to know which moves are legal or not without my interference.

E: The approval process with JiMing and Smaug was just because only I knew the full extent of Smaug's weaknesses, powers, abilities etc. - essentially I was giving JiMing control of my character. If JiMing had played Smaug from the beginning, no such process would have occurred. Since Canis is only controlling his own character, I will only step in if I feel an attack was grossly overpowered.

Edited by Voltex 2

OOC: Jeez, that's strong.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20, Status: Health Swiped

"Ow, that hurt a bit."

ShadowVezon charged up the Super Scope, and fired again.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Canis, I don't mind knowing you're overpowered, but I'd at least like to have a chance to defeat him less than 0%.

IC: JiMing

Health: 13/20

As JiMing was knocked down, he got back up. "That hurt. A lot." Then he charged up even more power for another burst of Chaos Spears, firing them off at Canis directly.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Also, remember that the Super Scope acts as a Machine Gun when not charged, and shoots a single, more powerful shot when charged. Think SSBB.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Power Ups affect Overlords just as much as regular Bionifighters, since Overlords lack the "immune to like everything" true bosses do.

Power Up

Fire Bomb x2

Squid Launcher x2

Health Kit x2

Portal Gun x1

EZ-Life Gun x1

Mask of Undeath x1

Chro

Health: 13/20

Chro began by firing the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

He then grabbed a fire bomb, a squid launcher, and a portal gun. He threw the fire bomb at Canis and fired the squid as well.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

I grappeled over, grabbed a firebomb, hurled it at Canis, and then grabbed the EZ-Life gun along with a health pack.

"HEheheheheeh..."

(18/20)

OOC: can i use the EZ life gun on canis

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Status: ouch) {HP: 13/20}

Zakaro took a step back, feeling the pain of a tail in his body and grunted. Ouch. Feeling angered, the Toa ripped some protruding rock from the sides of the cave and threw them directly at Canis with super strength.

Then he grabbed a Mask of Undeath.

Cause he could.

Ow.

{HP: 10/20}

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20

ShadowVezon took a Health Kit and used it.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Ah, dang it. Does anybody have control over meteors? We need meteors. As we all know what kills dinosaurs.

We have at least two fighters with fire powers, plus a few with earth and stone powers, and you with explosions... so we could feasibly make that happen. Except for the fact that we're inside a dungeon thing with no sky view to speak of.

JiMing, I took the portal gun already, but here...

Chro

Health: 14/20

Chro handed the portal gun to JiMing.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits