BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Shadowhawk knew nothing about anything, every decision was his own. If he had not taken all of Void's health he would have died, though he did not know that. Even if I had taken damage from attacks it was quickly becoming clear that the round was not going to end unless I took direct action - Shadowhawk was handed to me when he was blasted right next to Void and I rolled with the punches. Had it been Chro or any other player on the "Shadow Team", I would have found a way to make it work with them as well.

This is also the first time an "Overlord" round has been run, so it was a learning process. I'll keep everything that happened this round in mind for the next "Overlord" match that occurs. Anyway, time to end the round.

END ROUND 7

Canis dropped to the floor, dead from the attack, and Void collapsed onto his knees as Voltex reappeared.

"Who's this?" Voltex asked.

I am Void, the figure said, and I require your assistance.

Some sort of conversation passed between them, one that the fighters would never know. A moment later a new portal opened, and Void waved his arm one final time, a cloak taking form from the shadows in mid-air.

This is the Cloak of Void, the figure said. Take it, Shadowhawk. With it in hand, you may copy one Ultimate Weapon per round. The copy will belong to you for the duration of the round and will share all of the powers of the Ultimate Weapon you copied - no additions. Refer to these copies however you see fit, but they will not be the "Shadowy" upgrades that I created for myself. Use it well.

And then the figure stepped through the portal and vanished. Voltex clapped his hands together and grinned.

"So, that was that," the Host said. "While you're all on the subspace train, I'm gonna go plan Round 8! See ya!"

All the fighters were revived and sucked into subspace to wait for the next round.

Cloak of Void - Allows the user to copy one Ultimate Weapon per round; the copy retains all attributes of the Ultimate Weapon that was copied.

OOC: No, there was JL and Shadowhawk, though Shadowhawk was being protected.

I wasn't shot at by chaos spears.

long quote

But...but......

I have so much fun rolling with the intent of ripping your head off next round!! :'( Why must I be cool-headed?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

ROUND 8

BAM-BA-BAM-BAM-BLAM-BAM-BA-BA-BAM-BAM-BLAMMO-BLAM-BAM

So goes the GIANT FREAKING METAL DEATH CLAW MACHINE OF DEATH you're all about to fall into and oops you did just fall into it now just wait for the end...

...wait, what's that? JiMing found a wire sticking out? What's that, in the ten seconds before you were all crushed to death in subspace he had Blade shoot his lightning powers into it, shorting out the machine? What's that, the machine did something weird to you all with those magnificent ENERGIES OF DEATH that are no longer really ENERGIES OF DEATH?

What a shame.

So you all collapse to the ground, except it's not the ground, it's a variety of ships docked at port. I wonder where we are. Do you wonder where you are? Hopefully you do because I'm about to explain it to you BUT FIRST I MUST TELL YOU ABOUT THOSE WONDERFUL NOT-REALLY-ENERGIES-OF-DEATH-ANYMORE- ENERGIES so here we go.

You're all electrically charged except not in a way that can be used as a defense or an attack you can just charge stuff up and then kill people instantly BUT the charge electrically thingy things in your bodies mean you are going to keep standing back up at half health and like why am I explaining this to you because you should just read the first post and know how this game type works SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO moving on.

All of you remember not to touch the water or I kill you and no charge meter filled 4 U SO HAHA suckers

GIANT CRABS OF DOOM-

Sorry anyways moving on you're all awake now and Voltex has just cheekily ridden away on his GIANT CRAB OF DOOM that will totally NOT BE A BOSS IN THE FUTURE and did you see that as foreshadowing because IT ISN'T IT REALLY WON'T BE A BOSS GOSH PEOPLE

Shadowhawk, by the way, almost killed you all by nearly releasing the energies of Void that he STILL HAS ABSORBED BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT luckily for you all he realized what was happening and stopped himself and absorbed all those lovely WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM from Void back inside and then locked them up inside himself UNTIL VOLTEX PERSONALLY GIVES HIM PERMISSION TO USE IT because otherwise DOOM AND GLOOM TO US ALL.

Anyway here you are, here you go, here you fight.

Game Type: Charge Battle

Arena: Stelt Ports

Players

1 - Ehks - 20/20

2 - Voxumo - 20/20

3 - JiMing - 20/20

4 - Zakaro - 20/20

5 - Shadow Flaredrick - 20/20

6 - Canis - 20/20

7 - Chro - 20/20

8 - Blade - 20/20

9 - JL - 20/20

10 - Pupwa21 - 20/20

11 - Dapper Man - 20/20

12 - ShadowVezon - 20/20

13 - Pulse - 20/20

14 - Shadowhawk - 20/20

15 - Makuta Luroka - 20/20

16 - Toa Kayn - 20/20

17 - The Nold - 20/20

18 - Phantom Terror - 20/20

E: AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH I SWEAR WHY WHY WHY DOES THE FINAL LINE OF THE HEALTH UPDATE GO ALL HITTING THE ENTER BUTTON ON ITSELF i don't understand why that happens

Edited by Voltex 2

Chro

Health: 20/20

Charge: 0/5

Kills: 0

Dropping onto the docks, Chro charged towards Shadowhawk, bringing his hammer back as he ran then slamming it down towards his opponent.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Chro

Dropping onto the docks, Chro charged towards Shadowhawk, bringing his hammer back as he ran then slamming it down towards his opponent.

Oh yes I forgot to mention make sure to include your charge meter in each post

If you don't I eat your liver

Ehks I'm looking at you

E: and thank you chro for demonstrating

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20][Charge: 0/5]

Relieved that he was suddenly alive again and that everything was neutral, with no dinosaurs in sight or weird voidy beings, Pulse leapt onto the docks of Stelt and shot an explosive crossbow bolt at the stretch of dock behind him, hoping that this would be an obstacle for enemy fighters. After all, they were flimsy wooden docks, which don't tend to hold up well against explosions.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: JiMing

JiMing nearly broke out into a grin. "The old corpse mage wont be having fun this round." he said, while he turned to face Shadowhawk and fired off exactly two Chaos Spears, advancing towards him as well.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Chro

Chro's charge towards Shadowhawk was interrupted as the dock shook beneath his feet. The source of the disruption, he saw, was Pulse. Chro changed direction in his charge to run at Pulse, splitting into two beings as he did so. Coincidentally this caused him to avoid being hit by JiMing's Chaos Spears.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20] [Charge: 0/5]

"Watch your step, Chro-split-things." Pulse taunted, as he leapt backwards into a Pirate Ship, attempting to shoot at the stretch of dock in front of one of the Chro-things (plural?), waiting for Chro to reach him.

Chro

As the dock exploded in front of one mini-Chro, the two recombined to form a single being, which swiftly leapt past the hole in the dock, grabbing onto the edge of the ship that Pulse was on. He swung his legs up and sideways, gaining momentum, then split off into two beings. One remained hanging onto the side of the boat, the other flew through the air with the momentum and landed on the deck of the ship.

IC: Flaredrick (20/20)
He lay inside a wooden box, hoping to wait out the fight on a boat.

Laaame son

Don't BTC this

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

That was like

Fifteen seconds or something

Chro

The mini-Chro hanging from the side of the boat pulled itself up, and the two attempted to flank Pulse.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20] [Charge: 0/5]

"Heh." Pulse said, as he ran up to the Chro that had just pulled itself up, and point-blank shot a crossbow at his face.

Anyone with fire could easily start a a huge inferno here, with these wooden docks and huge ships... Pulse made a mental note not to mention that aloud.

Hurt. 17/20. 0/5

"Boom."

Getting up from the explosion I ran from everyone and found a wooden box and desided to inspect it, because the other boxes were made of a different material."

"What's this doing here?"

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Charge: 0/5==-

Blade, on a roll from his last attack, noticed Pulse and Chro fighting it out, and smiled, as he flung a lightning bolt in the middle of all of them; and then attempting to fling another lightning bolt toward the Chro that was getting his face potentially blown off.

IC: Health: 20/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: Docked

"Well, I appear to be at the Docks. How lovely."

I did a bit of parkour on the boats, and awesome kung-fu backwards spin kicked Pupwa.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Chro

Before he could react one of the mini-Chros was shot in the face with a crossbow bolt [18/20; +2 charge for Pulse]. He was lucky that it was not explosive, or else it would have dealt much more damage. The half-size being then split into a bunch of Chrotodites which swarmed over the deck and rejoined with the other mini-Chro, which attempted to hit Pulse with its hammer, just as Blade's lightning hit [16/20; +2 charge for Blade].

Chro stood up, armor slightly singed, and lunged at Pulse again.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Defecting. 16/20. 0/20

It hit me.

As soon as he fired, I felt a sprit surge through me and before I knew it, I was able to control gravity.

I wasnt able to get the bullet to miss but the least I could do to it was it make it land into an unimportant part of my body.

Instinctly, I got a crate and manipulated the gravity field around it so it went hurling towards Snake.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20] [Charge: 2/5]

Suddenly, Pulse was sent flying back by the fully-formed Chro [-3 health, +3 charge to Chro] that had just appeared, straight into lightning bolts that had been shot by Blade.[-2 health, +2 charge to Blade] Seeing Chro lunge at him, Pulse lunged at Chro. This would probably end badly for someone.

[Health: 15/20]

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Charge: 7/5==-

Blade was shocked as his body suddenly overflowed with power, and smiled evilly, as he spun toward Canis, and unleashed his first insta-kill ray on the fighter quickly. [Charge: 0/5]

OOC: Aw, too bad it resets even after being overflowing. But I guess that'd be too overpowered. =P

Kill count: 1. =P

/EDIT: Pupwa: No, that's not how the charge meter works. >_>

Edited by -Blade-

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 19/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Dueling JiMing

The Shadowhawk barely had time to take a quick glance around the seedy waterfront docks and shipyards of Stelt before trials and tribulations were upon him again, in the form of two airborne Chaos Spears and an all-too-focused-looking JiMing.

Springing hastily to one side, the necromancer successfully evaded the first hurtling bolt of raw energy, but took the second squarely in the outer muscle tissues of his right shoulder.
(-1 HP)

He didn't bother trying to dissuade the oncoming Bionifighter from his obvious purpose... and in any case, the searing pain of his first injury was enough to temporarily jolt his own mind into a savage bloodthirsty rage. Acrid smoke curled from his damaged armor; his eyes flared venomous green. Like luminescent poison in an emerald vial.

Snarling a black demonic oath, the Shadowhawk unsheathed his talons and whirled across the dock into melee, feinting a slash with his right hand and flicking a powerful stab towards JiMing's abdomen with his left.

IC: Voxumo [Health: 20/20 CH: 0/5]

Voxumo awoke on the docks with a start. His eyes roamed over those present as he looked at who he would be fighting. Without waiting he rose up and stretched, making sure that his scythe was still with him and that his Riflestaff was undamaged he walked off towards the other fighters. His walk showed his determination.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chro

Health: 16/20

Charge: 3/5

Chro swiftly swung his hammer upwards, attempting to hit Pulse in the torso or head as the enemy fighter ran towards him, using his own forward momentum to propel the strike.

How does the charge meter work?

You receive 1 point of charge for each point of damage you do to someone. Once you have 5 points to your charge meter, you can insta-kill someone. They then respawn with half health and an empty charge meter, and your charge meter resets too.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC:

Poof.

One minute I was about to chop Void up with hardlight, the next I was dead, and suddenly I was on a dock. How...strange.

What is my life anyways?

I glanced around, and saw voxumo. I smiled, and slipped on my ring. I shot towards him at lightning-fast speeds, and sliced his calves quite nicely. And from there, I swung on over to Shadowhawk and drove a hardlight spear into his face. I shot off, careful to avoid the water, and landed quite a distance away from the other fighters. smiled, and pulled up a hardlight shield just in case they wanted to try anything.

(20/20

Charge:2/5)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: JiMing

Charge Meter: 1/5

JiMing swung his sword to the side in order to deflect the blade, even moving to counter the real blow after the feint, but his armor was still partially slashed open. (19/20). Narrowing his eyes, JiMing threw a fist charged with chaos energy, which would burst on contact, causing drastic knockback. "Death falls unto the death wizard." he growled.

OOC: You know, all of a sudden, I feel more willing to throw health away.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:Pulse [Health: 15/20] [Charge: 2/5]

Pulse was sent flying by Chro's hammer, straight out of ship and into the water. [-2 health, +2 Charge to Chro] Pulse also did not know how to swim. [-1 health, +1 charge to water]. There were also random predators in the seas surrounding the Stelt Ports. To them, Pulse would be very tasty. [-3 health, +3 charge to random predators.]

[Health: 9/20]

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 18/20 HP ] - [ 1/5 charge ] - Dueling JiMing

The Shadowhawk didn't bother countering JiMing's battlefield commentary with a bit of his own... in fact, he couldn't.

Jagged hardlight spikes to the face tend to have that kind of effect, especially when they come from seemingly nowhere at all. He never saw it coming... not until it was right in front of his eyes and it was far too late to duck.

Wha--? That wretched Ring-bearer, it 'tis! Curse him, curse him, curse him!

The sheer force of the impact, combined with the treacherous water-slicked dock planking underfoot, knocked the necromancer instantly flat on his back, blood spattering from the side of his face where the hardlight spear had rent the flesh painfully asunder. (-1 HP; based on Ehks' charge meter) This was a mixed blessing indeed; on the one hand, a warrior down was a warrior glaringly vulnerable; on the other hand, it conveniently removed him from the strike trajectory of the Chaos-laced fist that JiMing threw a millisecond later.

From this new vantage point, there was only one available target. Teeth clenched, eyes blazing, the Shadowhawk rolled over and slashed savagely at JiMing's legs, raking with first his right- and then his left-hand talons.

Chro
Health: 16/20
Charge: 5/5

As his attack on Pulse succeeded, Chro turned to Ehks and hefted his hammer in the air. As the energy built up inside him, he swung the hammer down, and a blast of power shot across the docks, piercing through Ehks' shield and killing him instantly. [Kills: 1; charge: -5]

but their spirits