BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

3. 2's okay as well, but honestly I prefer free for all, because with team based it's harder to keep track of who your enemies are, especially when health updates come rarely. That's part of why I didn't do much in Round 4, that and the fact that it was hard to figure out who was where in the map.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ROUND 10

You all staggered as you found yourselves in a desolate wasteland - before you really had time to take in your surroundings, Voltex appeared before you all.

"Welcome to the Desolation of the Staff!" he said, grinning. "In this place, everything is trying to-"

WORP WORP WORP

And then suddenly the Cloak of Void had sucked everything up, including the gravity of the area. Confused, everyone looked to Shadowhawk, who shrugged as if to say "don't look at me".

"What did you do?" asked Daedalus.

"No idea," said Shadowhawk.

"BOSS BATTLE!" JiMing shouted.

"That's pish posh!" Ehks yelled back.

"Welcome to the Void!" Voltex announced, thinking on his feet. "It looks like Shadowhawk almost tried to kill you all, but instead he just scrambled your life forces. Good luck surviving the death of your doppelganger!"

And thus Voltex vanished.

ANNOUNCEMENT: For at least the next three rounds, Portalfig has been hired on as an Assistant Host while I deal with a busier schedule.

Game Type: Doppelganger

Arena: The Void

Players

1 - Ehks - 20/20

2 - Voxumo - 20/20

3 - JiMing - 20/20

4 - Zakaro - 20/20

5 - Chro - 20/20

6 - Blade - 20/20

7 - JL - 20/20

8 - Pupwa21 - 20/20

9 - Dapper Man - 20/20

10 - ShadowVezon - 20/20

11 - Pulse - 20/20

12 - Shadowhawk - 20/20

13 - Makuta Luroka - 20/20

14 - Toa Kayn - 20/20

15 - Daedalus - 20/20

IC: JiMing

Health: 20/20

Oh no, they were all floating!

Thank goodness for the indestructible jetpacks from nowhere that let people move at walking speed!

"Okay, Shadowhawk did something again... Who wants to shoot him?" he asked.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

Aw

Yeah

I smiled, and glanced around the very open arena. There was no hiding in here. Just battle. And, the only logical conclusion was this:

"YATTAH!"

I activated my thruster pack and fired my gear right at Pupwa.

(20/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: JiMing, don't go forgetting your health now, we wouldn't want you to randomly lose 5 HP, would we?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: You may think of Exdeath, but I think of Doctor Who.

So, Jetpacks, huh? I thought of having a Jetpack, but I decided to have my Joy Buzzer instead. Shame I haven't been able to use it on Odina yet. Meh, that can wait. I've already decided to make Pulse smile anyway. Also, scrambled life forces? Well, not like it'll keep me down for long. But then, the only thing that managed to weaken me so far was the surprise visit. But that didn't last long. ShadowVezon activated his Thruster Pack, and flew towards Pulse. Hey Pulse, you won't know why I'm targeting you, but you deserve it for killing Harvey!!! ShadowVezon fired several shots at Pulse, undoubtedly confusing him massively with his mention of Dent, who he won't know and might not even have heard of, for all I know.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

20/20

"Not now!"

I fired my gunblade to the side to dodge and shot a few more rounds at Ehks before reloading.

OOC: just to be clear, my gunblade shoots energy at the same speed as an arrow from a crossbow and produces moderate recoil. I forgot to put it in my Charater post.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: Hey, Voltex

guess what happened to the player list again...

..Yeah.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Thinking) {HP: 20/20}

..okay. O-Gravity. Alright then, looks like his favorite hobby of punching people isn't going to work as well, considering rolling with the punch was now easier.

Due to due to no gravity making you fall and everything.

He frowned, sighed, and removed three of the wires on his telephone pole, one he used to secure the pole to his jetpack, and the other two he tied together to create a lasso.

As he began to head towards the current battle, with a hint of annoyance, Zakaro realized that this jetpack only went maximum walking speed.

That was not maximum running speed.

That was too slow for Zakaro.

"Good work, guys. Couldn't have have just said 'maximum ground speed', no, had to be walking.."

Still muttering under his breath, Zakaro attempted to lasso Ehks.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Daedalus, HP: 20/20

Somehow, he knew this would happen. His first round, and he was in a very whip-unfriendly arena. Seriously, how in the name of Mata Nui was he supposed to use a whip in zero gravity?

With many grunts and utterings of "Argh a blargh!" and similar nonsense, Daedalus activated his jetpack and flew toward Shadowhawk, doing the best he could to swing his whip at him.

Yeah, this probably wasn't going to end well.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC:

I could see the telephone wire sail towards me. I shot off sideways using the pack, narrowly avoiding the lasso. Of course, that caused me to ram directly into one of Pupwa's blasts (19/20) I grunted, and then fired off again towards Pupwa, swinging my blades towards him like a maniac.

"AHAHAHAHAHHA"

(19/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"Hm... Now what?" JiMing pondered. Apparently Zakaro was trying to kill Ehks. "Might as well. Super Shield Boomerang 64 Advance go!" he cried randomly, converting his weapon and throwing the swirling disc of energy at him.

IC: Pulse [Health: 20/20]

Pulse surveyed the area. A white void, with no gravity. He was so confused by the lack of gravity that he barely noticed the bullets from ShadowVezon hit his legs. Fortunately, he didn't really need legs. [Health: 17/20]

In retaliation, Pulse ssent a blast of Plasma at ShadowVezon, while moving in the direction opposite of him. "You're not really going to combine three universes, are you? I may have killed you once or twice before, as well as your ally, but I was just doing what I was hired to do."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20, Status: Plot Twist

ShadowVezon was hit by the plasma blast (-1 HP). Wait... I never mentioned different universes... You're doing the same thing I am, aren't you! ShadowVezon fired some more shots at Pulse. How very interesting. I suspected Luroka might be, but I never thought you were.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• IC: :m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Integrity: 100% (20/20)

As I gather my senses and take note of my surroundings, I am greeted with a flaming fist to the face (-2 HP). I immediately think of a retort for the person responsible for said fist. I decide I want to cut off the limb in question and keep it as a souvenier. I take my swing at Chro.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20]

As he was still pretty much in the line that the bullets were travelling, ShadowVezon's shots once again damaged Pulse. [Health: 15/20]

"If our life forces are connected, you're getting the blame for this!" Pulse yelled, in the general direction of ShadowVezon, charging at him with a lit stick of dynamite.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20, Status: ...I dunno, I don't have time.

ShadowVezon flew backwards, and fired a charged shot at Pulse's dynamite, aiming to blow it and Pulse up early.

OOC: Well, that's my lot today. Don't ya just love being 6 hours ahead of most of the other players?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Chro

Since Chro had turned his arm into fire to punch Luroka initially, he was unaffected, as the sword passed right through the fire. He turned his leg into fire and kicked at Luroka, knowing that even if he didn't hit his target, he'd be propelled away.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo yawned and stretched as he awoke to the sounds of fighting and various forms of killing all the while the he floated in this anti-gravity, However he now looked out over the fighters and considered each and everyone of them before flying towards Chro

"Hey fancy hammer man feel like a temporary truce till the end?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (Status: You're not the Captain!) {HP: 20/20}

"Ehks appears to be occupied, as does Chro.. herm.. JiMing! I shall blame you for the walking vs. running poor description of jetpacks that leads to less awesome fights at lower speeds!"

Zakaro, having little clue what he was talking about, then removed his phone pole from his back, and flailed it around by the remaining wire that still held to one of the crossbars.

Oh, look, flying damaging thing.

You should dodge.

Zakaro attempted to.

It worked, somewhat.

Who needs toes, anyway? {-2, 18/20}

This turn of events made the purple-masked Toa annoyed, and therefore hurling a crossbar of his telephone pole, newly freed from its connections to the main part, at JiMing.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

...did i actually say walking speed instead of running speed?

i am moron. hear me roar.

IC:

Pupwa blocked a few of my attacks, but to no avail. And, of course, the only logical thing to do now was shoot away.

"Later!"

I fired off my gear, and went shooting off towards another wall, firing a few lasers behind me to hit Pupwa.

Until I saw an Energy shield flying towards my face. I did a quick backflip, narrowly avoiding it slicing my entire head off, as it continued towards Zakaro. "Whoa! Watch it, JiMing!"

(19/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 20/20 HP ] - Dueling Daedalus / utilizing Cloak of Void

The Shadowhawk laughed mirthlessly, cranking up his jetpack to maximum speed and gliding slowly backwards away from Daedalus' lashing whip. As per the rules of physics, when two bodies, starting at a certain distance apart, move at the same speed in the same direction, they maintain the same distance between said bodies... which, in this case, meant that neither Bionifighter would be able to land a melee hit of any sort. As long as both kept moving, obviously.

"Why so irritable, Daedalus? Trust me, I had no intentions whatsoever of manipulating your life force in such an... inconvenient manner. That was merely an unfortunate accident... although from your point of view, I suppose it was a magnificent stroke of fair fortune. After all, I'd intended to give your soul a one-way ticket to the afterlife."

Eyes gleaming, the necromancer whipped out the Cloak of Void and quick-forged himself a glimmering new Usain Bolt of Undeath from thin air and shadow. Permanent speed boost? Superb tactical advantage.

OOC:

This is, of course, assuming that the Usain Bolt's 'enhanced speed' feature also amps up the maximum speed of jetpacks? I'm thinking it would, seeing as how if one's 'walking pace' is boosted, the boost would carry directly over into a machine that uses 'walking pace' as its absolute speed limit, but I just thought I'd better ask.

Health: 18/20

"What the-"

JiMing then had his face smashed in with a piece of a telephone pole.

"Still cant get over how weird that is." he mumbled, firing several Chaos Spears at Zakaro as his weapon returned to him.

IC: Zakaro (Status: FOX!) {HP: 18/20}

Zakaro decided, in a split second, that he didn't care if he got hit. He was going to look good while doing it, though.

Going about as fast as he could, Zakaro sped towards JiMing, and then, well, did a barrel roll.

An actual barrel roll, too.

This had the side effect of removing more of his toe-less foot. {-1, 17/20}

And then, he did an aileron roll for the heck of it, and proceeded to attempt to hit JiMing in such a way that his phone pole was pushing against the direction the other fighter was traveling, so that less rolling with the clobbering would be occuring.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Chro
Chro spun around to see Voxumo advancing. "Hey fancy hammer man feel like a temporary truce till the end?"

The lack of punctuation and accurate information startled Chro. He considered lashing out at Vox with his razor-edged shield. He thought better of it, however, and responded. "Yeah, sure, why not."

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

with team based it's harder to keep track of who your enemies are

OOC: Because y'know

It's very hard to go back a few pages to check the team roster

IC - HP: 20/20

"Hey, Chro," I said as I walked over, slightly amused by the razor edged shield that was about to find its way to Vox, "Let's team up."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

with team based it's harder to keep track of who your enemies are

OOC: Because y'know

It's very hard to go back a few pages to check the team roster

IC - HP: 20/20

"Hey, Chro," I said as I walked over, slightly amused by the razor edged shield that was about to find its way to Vox, "Let's team up."

OOC:

how does one walk in zero-gravity

1Ydp0mg.jpg