BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

bionifight_banner.jpg

Fan Update #3: [bionifight Squared]
Free-for-all? Fun! Team fight? Fantastic! But you know what's missing? Partners.
Update #3: Bionifight Squared is brought to you by Voxumo, Chro, Ehks, and Blade.

Gametypes
Tag Team Modifiers:
The following are modifiers for the preexisting Tag Team game type.
- Randomized Relations [Tag Team Modifier]
Every day, the partners are randomly changed. [Chro]

- Backstab Booster [Tag Team Modifier]
If you decide to kill your own partner, you deal double damage with normal attacks for the next ten posts. However, you also have nobody watching your back against the other teams, so it's a high risk. [Chro]

- Matched Mystery [Pair Battle Modifier]
Nobody knows who they are paired up with. [Chro]
- Solo Survivor [Tag Team Modifier]
This removes the "life link" between the partners - their health is not pooled, and if one dies, the other can keep on fighting on his own. [Chro]

MVP:
Everyone is split into teams of two. One team member has double the amount of health (the titular MVP), and does only half damage with normal attacks and power-ups, and only has one life. Their weaker teammate, however, has only half health, but respawns infinitely! Until their MVP dies, that is. The goal is to be the last team standing. [Ehks]

Items
Magnifying Glass:
A special item for Doppelganger or Matched Mystery battles, which allows the user to learn the identity of the partner of any player that is not themselves. (For example, Player A uses the item on Player B, and finds that B's partner is Player C.) [Chro]

Cuffs of Union:
A pair of armbands with special properties. When picked up in a Pair Battle round, the Cuffs have all of the following one-time effects:
- Entirely negates the effect of the Soul Scissor, for a single usage.

- Keeps partners connected for one day in Randomized Relations.

- Equally divides the health of the two partners at the moment of its activation (like the Spear of Fusion).
After one day, the Cuffs of Union are drained of their special power and cease to function. [Voxumo and Chro]

Soul Scissor:
I'm not going to lie to you... it just looks like a regular pair of scissors. But this item allows you to, for better or for worse, sever the ties between two partners in a Pair Battle, including yourself. The health of the two when the scissors are activated is equally divided. This lasts for one day before the partners are re-paired. [Chro]

Content from this update will be added into the first post later.

Round 13 will begin later today; TBK, Zakaro, JL and Infernum are all approved.

Edited by Agnes Oblige

*Dun dun dun!*

Behold our awesome update.. Honestly chro did alot of work on it despite alot of what I originally had in there having to be removed but none the less..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thank you. :)

However, as far as Bionifight goes, a few things to tell you...

1. Your character's name has to be the same as your username.

2. You can have one weapon. (Or two, at the expense of a power.)

3. You can only have one clearly defined power.

4. You can only get a special weapon from the host giving you one.

Ok thanks, how do you change your username? cause toa the next line story line dosen't sound right dose it? So his main weapon then would be his wristblades. His power is energy (being the toa of energy) basically he can sap others energy (but to prevent godmodding it dosen't count as his own) Hope this works for you!

Chro isn't the GM, and to get this approved and everything, you have to post a new profile.

To change your name you click on your name at the blue bar at the top of the screen, and then click on 'My Settings'. On the side, the fourth bar down says display name. Click on that, type in your new name and then click 'save changes'.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Signups have closed for the next three rounds, regardless. You'll have to wait until they open again.

ROUND 13

The subspace portals slap you all into the walls of the castle, and immediately the area has shifted and morphed into some twisted combination of the Silver Seas and the BZPower Database. You feel all of your restraints snapping away; in this place, there is no health - just pure, unadulterated, insane battle.

"Welcome everyone, to my castle!" Voltex says, popping up in front of you all. "Don't you like it? I used to fling people into my own brain to do battle, but then I decided that it was giving me a lot of brain damage so instead I built myself a castle following the exact same rules as my brain!"

"What are those rules?" Canis asks, having returned from his extended vacation.

"There are no rules!" Voltex says brightly, zapping you all with a blast of lightning that does nothing at all. "Unless I decide for there to be a rule! Anyway, adios! The fighter with the best creativity, humility, and activity will win!"

Game Type: Bionifight Classic

Arena: Voltex's Castle

FIGHT!

IC: JiMing

Health: none muahahahahahahaha

JiMing was elated. "Now I can fight without pesky death getting in my way! This is the best day ever!" he looked across the room for someone to shoot at, and fixed on Zakaro. "Something makes me wanna bludgeon him... Zakaro it is!" he declared, shooting several Chaos Spears in his direction.

OOC: This is for Uprising darn you!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

No health?

Fun!

I laughed like a madman, and slipped on the ring. With no health, it couldn't hurt me...right?

I shot a harpoon into Luroka's back, and shot towards him, swords swinging at his legs. And, after slicing them, I made sure to fire hardlight spears into his eyes, and then shot towards one of the walls of data protruding form the Sea.

"Hah!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Daedalus

Daedalus was quite happy about not having any health, though he couldn't say the same about creativity being one of the requirements for victory. He was more of a hit-somebody-with-the-same-attack-over-and-over kind of guy. Still, he figured he might as well make the most of it. Switching his weapon to whip form, Daedalus charged at Canis, firing several concentrated concussive blasts at the other fighter.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Zakaro (this is only slightly better)

Zakaro just stood there for a second, getting over bad memories and consequently getting nailed in the head with a Chaos Spear and flailing, before falling flat on his back.

"Alright, you wanna fight, lezze fight!"

With a yell, Zakaro spun to his feet (yes it's possible) and pulled up his bazooka, firing twice.

What was produced were two things highly recognizable to both fighters, probably.

The first was a clod of 'dirt' that Zakaro really didn't know if it was dirt or not, and as such was just ground-stuff.

Also it was flaming.

Strange, untamable flames.

Zakaro hated those flames.

..moving on.

The second object was even stranger, more laughable, and yet oh so memorable.

A plushie shot from the bazooka and was sent flying towards JiMing, as Zakaro decided that this was going to be an absurd three or more rounds.

OOC: I literally gave Zak this power for this single reason. Namely, the second one.

..yes that was my deciding factor don't judge me okay?

And for anyone who doesn't get it: Pretty much this guy's posts.

That is all.

E: Link is fail, replaced

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - <N/A>

"Ohhhh... this has got to be a nightmare." moaned the Shadowhawk dismally, slapping himself in the face to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

It hurt. Sort of.

"This is so terrible. I hate having no rules, no objective, no death... it gives me a headache. I guess I'm lawful evil alignment, then?"

Still bemoaning his wretched fate, the necromancer whipped out the (essentially useless) Black Rod of Power and threw it like a really blunt, really heavy dagger straight at JiMing, intended to puncture the Bionifighter's spleen on impact.

Health: none muahahahahahahaha

JiMing stood his ground, raising his energy shield to deflect the flaming dirt.... Thingy Zakaro fired. However, his spleen got hit and there was strangely very little blood. "Ouch." JiMing said in a rather mild tone, before tearing the weapon out and throwing it back at Shadowhawk. Using the Green Orb of Plantlife, JiMing created vines to bind Zakaro and Shadowhawk, before firing multiple Chaos Spears at the both of them.

OOC: Any injury JiMing receives will be of the amusing variety for this round, jsyk. That's okay, right?

Edited by JiMing

IC: Kayn

Kayn smiled under his mask at the rules and fired ice particles at JiMing in the least descriptive way possible.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: Why am I popular all of a sudden?

Health: really now

JiMing was hurt by the ice particles in the least descriptive way ever. "Yeah, I'm gonna ask you to stop that." he said nonchalantly, creating a tree right underneath Kayn and firing Chaos Spears.

Edited by JiMing

IC

Chro leapt into the air, orbs of flame forming in his palms. He flew towards Ehks, divebombing downwards and attempting to slam him with his shield.

OOC: Keep in mind, Chro, I'm still invisible (you can see the boxes, but nothing else)

IC:

Chro's attack grazed my back as I clung to the wall.

"Hey now. Don't do that."

I shot a hardlight spear into his face, and then took off the ring for a moment.

"Head's up here, dummy."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Pulse

For some reason, yet again, after dying, Pulse was alive again and no longer prone to being zombified by Shadowhawk. For the duration of the round, anyway. His plasma powers had also disappeared and been replaced with what he could call 'something else.'

Noticing Shadowhawk, and given that Shadowhawk had zombified Pulse last round for his own purposes, Pulse decided to test his new weapon and power out on him.

"Hey, I don't like being a zombie!" Pulse yelled, in the direction of Shadowhawk, firing his Plasma Cannon at him, then creating a mirror image of himself in his place as he leapt to the side, in an attempt to confuse Shadowhawk.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Zakaro (eh, nah)

Vines. Fun.

Zakaro decided that he didn't want to play with the vines today and so aimed downwards, and with a little focus a sword shot out of the thing and cut through enough of the plants that the purple-masked Toa could get a hand free and with that used the sword to cut through the remaining ones, wielding the sword in a hand with bazooka in the other. Tossing it away, Zakaro fired a Ruki, a fork, and some putrid gas at JiMing in retaliation for the attack.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Did the Chaos Spears land?

Health: nope.avi

"Okay what the-" JiMing started before he was knocked over onto his back by the extremely strange projectiles. Getting up, the red and white warrior gave a shrug. "Points for creativity, but you can't do THIS." JiMing said as he used the Kanohi Ignika. Zakaro was promptly atomized, then unatomized back into a solid form.

OOC: Since I can be hilariously overpowered, I think that should be okay, right?

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Whoops, forgot to mention those. Let's say yes, they did, but as they did they helped with Zak's escape. :P

Tis fine, tis fine. It's all in good fun ATM. :P

IC: Zakaro (ouch)

Zakaro smoked for a second, readjusting to existence, before shaking his head and deciding to attempt to use his own Special Weapon 2.0.

..in his own way.

Shoving the Black Orb of Treachery into his bazooka, Zakaro ninja-rolled forward and fired upward, aiming to send the obsidian-colored sphere into the other fighter's jaw and instantly have it re-load into the chamber.

"Very true, without any sort of team this thing doesn't do much."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

Before Chro could do anything else, I shot off towards Daedalus, and launched hardlight vines to bind him in place while I had the ring on. I took it off, just so he could see me flying towards him, and swung my swords towards his neck.

"HAAHHAHAHH"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

[ IC: TBK ] [ Health: flip an 8 onto its side and you have the general idea ]

TBK watched the scene unfold from the sidelines of the "fight"... and quite a scene it was. Being indecisive, he fired one of his ballistic wrist blades into the air above the center of the fight and waited for it to fall upon a random foe.

He absently watched as the blade finished its arc and sink straight down onto Kayn's head.

He grinned and shouted as he ran toward his newfound target, "Sorry to be a pain in the neck!"

sig8.png

OOC: Why am I popular all of a sudden?

Well...

OOC: Any injury JiMing receives will be of the amusing variety for this round, jsyk. That's okay, right?

You promise that you'll amuse us when we attack you, and we're going to attack you. :P

IC

Chro wasn't sure how he'd been able to hit Ehks when he hadn't even seen him there. Was it because of his - WHAM

A light spear smacked Chro in the face.

"Alright, fine!" He pulled out the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads, which, conveniently, had heat-seeking capabilities. He fired a missile at where Ehks probably was.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC

Chro observed Daedalus become covered in GLORIOUS HEAD BITS and began hurling fireballs at him with the intention of creating FRIED GLORIOUS HEAD BITS or at the very least MILDLY SINGED GLORIOUS HEAD BITS.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: ....Huh.

Health: EPON

Projectile is traveling fast on a crash course to my- *blam*

After getting up, JiMing found himself without a jaw. He picked it off the ground, reattaching it. After a few movements to make sure that everything worked correctly, JiMing turned back to Zakaro. "Again, creativity nets you some points. But let's see know... What can I do..." the fighter pondered, before a gleam came into his eyes. "Let's try this..." JiMing muttered with a grin, as a tangled mess of Morbuzakh vines sprouted, the ends having a head similar to that of a venus flytrap. Several vines came down at Zakaro with their heads, attempting to tear the fighter to shreds.

IC: Daedalus

Daedalus didn't have time to see if hist blasts had hit, because he was stopped short by some stinging vine thingies. He turned his head to the left and noticed Ehks appear out of thin air and start to swing his sword at Daedalus' neck. Before that attack could land, however, Ehks' head exploded into a bunch of tiny bits that hurtled forward and enveloped Daedalus' face. His eyes covered by the glorious chunks, Daedalus wasn't aware of the fireballs until they smacked into him, frying the head bits and giving Daedalus an awesome fire halo.

Daedalus activated his short-range concussive blast, tearing away most of the vines and (hopefully) throwing the currently headless Ehks away. While Ehks was (hopefully) flying away, Daedalus swung his whip at him, and then followed up with a couple of concentrated concussive blasts. He then fired a couple of concentrated blasts at Chro.

"I do not appreciate my head being turned into a makeshift barbecue, thankyouverymuch!" I hollered.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Zakaro (Gah)

More plants, huzzah. Zakaro began slowly backing up while beginning to constantly fire.

Actual fire, "Curses," another plushie, a Thornax, a Hau, three Limited Edition Technic Coliseum Breez X.0's, an icicle, a popsicle, a punching bag, a Boxor's glove, a Taka-In-the-Box, and some gears were among the projectiles fired, until Zakaro just sighed, let his hand get bitten by the things, and then with a little concentration, held them up and out came a Buzzsaw Shield.

After probably cutting through the plants, it would continue on toward's JiMing's ankles as Zakaro fired off a tree, a firework, and dirt into the air to wear off the increased random factor.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Infernum is having a pretty great first round. First he takes some time to explore and witness the odd actions of these dueling individuals. After doing this for about 15 seconds he becomes bored, so he starts to run around slicing and setting stuff on fire and just having a generally fun time.

After deciding he's wrecked enough of the castle for now he sees Chro.

Infernum: Hey, Chro!

Chro: Cool to see ya' here!

Infernum then sticks out his hand for a high-five, which Chro gives him, not realizing that Infernum had heated up his had. Upon high-fiving Chro yells, startled and in pain. Infernum then dashes off.

Infernum: Sucka'!

OoC: Mhaha.

IC:

As I flew away, my head MAGIC reformed, and I glared at Daedalus.

"Bad!"

I slipped on the ring, and formed a ring of hardlight around his eyes, then slipped th ring off and shot towards him again, to slice his head off.

1Ydp0mg.jpg