BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Zero

The mutagen flowing through the water hurt Zero, and it didn't help that he was sent into a piece of rubble. Getting up, he saw Flaredrick being assaulted by a wolf. Smirking, he sent a charged energy blast at the behind of the wolf.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, a bunch of rocks hit me in the face. Didn't hurt too much, not enough to bring up a sh-

And then a very large rock came hurtling towards my face. I pull up a shield, and just barely deflect the thing. And then Pupwa decided to grab my arms.

Which have buzzsaws on them. Which were running.

His hands got really cut up there. He did manage to get me to punch myself in the face...which hurt, yes. I remove my fist from my face, and then just run away like a true coward would. Right towards Unit. I did turn my buzzsaws off so he wouldn't kill me.

Why did I sink the ship in the first place?

(Health: 7/20

Status: Running towards Unit in a completely non-threatening way)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

After finally catching up to where Pupwa and Ehks are fighting, I see Ehks running towards me. I sidestep so he doesn't crash into me, make a small dagger out of crystal in case he tries anything, then shoot yet another bolt off at the retreating Pupwa.

HP: [15/20] Status: [starting to get bored of sniping Pupwa]

~Unit#phntk#1

I stopped after running. Getting beaten up made you tired, and going into a dead sprint afterwards made it even worse.

"Hey...Unit...how you doing? I...see you're...shooting Pupwa..." I gasped for breath.

Why was I so out of breath now of all times?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"Yeah, I'm still shooting him. It's getting a bit repetitive, though. I'm considering moving in closer and I don't know, encasing him in crystal or something." I shoot yet another bolt at Pupwa, then start walking towards him.

HP: [15/20] Status: [Walking towards Pupwa]

E: OOC: Do my powers over crystal extend to glass?

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

"Yeah that...would help. He just keeps spamming those silly shockwaves...and blocking laser beams." I finally caught my breath.

"Maybe I can distract him while you move in on him?"

OOC: just pointing out that this conversation would be out of earshot for Pupwa.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I dive into the water and dodge the Bolts by doing so. I the bring out the big guns, A giant Energy Katana. I then Slash both of you at the ankles, Tripping you into the water head first, I then send you away by Causing a Wave of water with a shock wave. Also the katana burned your ankles.

Sent away Ecks and Unit.

Hp 12/20.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OOC: Okay, no, that doesn't work that way. You can't just whip out a different weapon; that's just not right. And also god moding.And not on the profile at all.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Krana almost off==-

As Blade became aware of the Krana's power almost losing effectiveness, he was approaching from behind slowly, and carefully from behind. Silently enough that Pupwa, no matter what he did, could not hear him. Soon he would strike, as the mental block was wearing off... Just not yet.

OOC: Post 5/5. Be warned.

OOC: The water's knee height. The crossbow bolts are traveling through air, you're not gonna be able to dodge them easily. Also, where did you get this giant energy katana from? Your only piece of equipment is the regular katana that currently has the power of shockwaves. Nor are we even close enough yet for you to hit us with melee attacks.

IC: "Sounds like a plan!" I told Ehks. I kept moving towards Pupwa, trying to approach him from the side. When the shockwave came, I jumped over it. The wave of water didn't do much, being knee height.

HP: [15/20] Status: [Closing in on Pupwa]

E: OOC: You only get to channel one power per round, no? And you chose shockwaves for this round.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

OOC: From what iBrow said before the round started, that is correct, about the one power per round thing.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Fighting Pupwa again==-

Ready... Go. Blade thought, as he jumped out of the water toward Pupwa, careful to not make much noise in the process, an gripped his longsword with both hands, as he tried to slash the other fighter.

IC:

I stopped, and suddenly realized I was very, very tired. So, I made a giant sphere of light, put down some spikes into the ground so it wouldn't roll away, and got inside to rest for a bit.

OOC: This is only so I don't come back with half of my HP gone like when I went to work. This is only temporary, and will disappear when I am done with my homework, which will be 2 hours. I will ONLY use this when I will NOT be able to respond to ANYTHING for a period greater than an hour. Coming back to find myself killed would not be fun, especially when I can't do anything about it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Seeing no other option, I make a hole far away from us in the bubble using a shockwave, I quickly get to the highest buliding I can get to, and watch the water flow.

Made a hole in the bubble.

Hp 11/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Dapper Man: 17/20

Purple Guy knew about teleportation, apparently. Time to try an approach he shouldn't be prepared for. With a running start, I teleport to about a yard away from him, to his left, five feet in the air. The momentum carries me directly towards him, and I stab him in the side.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

I wall jump off the walls, and land just outside the Walls. I throw rocks at both of you, and while you are distracted, I run towards a Buliding, Jam my katana into the ground, and create a inpentrible shelid.

OOC: This is only till I get back from the Dentist and the mall.

OOC: ... X has the power to make walls like that. You, not so much...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20 - Status: Incredulous==-

Blade looked at Unit like 'did he just do that?!', and quickly side-stepped the rocks he somehow found again; completely confused as to what the heck happened, such as why Pupwa didn't even react to Blade slashing at his back.

OOC: Friendly note; could you stop ignoring attacks... please?

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: The Dapper Man, Onarax?) [Health: 17/20]

"Ahh, that's the creativity you need!"

Grinning strangely cheerfully for being in a fight for his life, Zakaro slightly deflected the attack, simply cutting along his side instead of into it.

[-1 Health, 16/20]

He stamps his foot, sending the ground underneath Dapper flying upwards as the Toa leaps as well, sword already swinging upwards.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Punished Snake: Health [i have no idea]

I'm talking about the portal that is intended for me to drop on.

Snake slahes at the wolf but then sees it side step, and quickly ignites the sword and widens his swing to injure it. Then someone shoots the wolf, and loom at the direction of the shot. "Thanks for the assist." But as I step back I fell into a portal that the portal maker made right behind me. "####" I ignite fire at a fast speed to slow my fall. "I hate portals!"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Aha you state "Way back in 2007" as if you've been here longer! aaha

I'm pretty sure that I clearly stated that Fighty was the creator of the series, not me. So yeah, the series WAS created way back in 2007. That's kinda when he released it.

Pupwa: Stop ignoring/blocking every single attack. Play fair or don't play at all.

IC: Protalfig

HP: 18/20

The One-Matoran raised his fist in triumph as he saw Punished Snake fall into his portal. Immediately he shut the pair, leaving his target out in the middle of the ocean. It would take some time before he could get back into the fray.

Until then, though, there was more blood to be shed. "Who do we want to discriminatory demolish now?" he questioned to Canis, sword still at the ready.

Dapper Man: 17/20

Of course, I was already pretty far above Purple Guy by the time he swung his sword. So far, that I had gotten my hand stuck in the membrane that kept us safe from the mutagen outside. I took notice of the water flooding in from a hole opened by one of the other imbeciles over there. I teleported to high ground, away from Purple Guy and the others. I'd have to keep my wits about me if I was to survive.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC:

Flaredrick, you were at 18, then you should have taken one damage from the wolf biting you, and then you fell through the portal, which would have cause an unknown amount of damage.

IC: Canis [status: Resummoning wolf Health: 17/20]

The wolf had knocked it's target through the portal, but at great cost. It had been injured. But this was easily remedied - Canis dismissed it's summoning, and then had it reappear next to him. He re-saddled the wolf, and looked down at Portalgif.

"We need to go at those with the most health - Zero is high on life, and he attacked my wolf. How about him?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Zero quickly made his way behind both Canis and Portalfig. "Trying to take me out? Fair enough. One of you takes me on, best man wins." he said, drawing his saber in front of him.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

OOC:
Zero - Portal and Canis are some distance away from you - the wolf got back to Canis be use of Canis's power, and got over to you by use of Portalfig's.

Snake - The portal wouldn't have dealt any damage to you directly, but instead where it deposited you: outside the bubble, underwater. (Meaning you can't create fires)

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Protalgif

HP: 18/20

Protalgif laughed when Zero came up and asked for a fight. How he had heard Canis was anybody's guess, but here he was, all the same.

"Let's do this." Protalgif said with a laugh. "Canis, watch my back. We shall settle this random dispute like men."

Protalgif sheathed and unsheathed his rapier, all for the sound of foil on leather, and then took his stance. The water would make elegantly fighting hard, but not impossible by any means. With that thought, he held his sword up, and waited for JiMing to make the next move.

OOC: I assume your sword can't just cut through mine? You did mention that it was kinda like a lightsaber, and that would suck for me if your sword could do that. =P

OOC:

Except your character/avatar name is Zero, and your current display name is Zero.

IC: Canis [satus: Fighting Zero Health: 17/20]

The wolfrider nodded and yanked the leash on his beast. It began to circle the fight, with Canis preparing his halberd to attack.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Power Up Drop:

3 Fire Bombs appeared out of thin air, hovering over the slowly rising water that was now knee-high, waiting for the players to claim them.

E: Definitely always "thin air" and not "thing air"

>.>

<.<

Edited by Freelancer Tex

IC: Canis [status: Getting bomb Health: 17/20]

"I'll be leaving you shortly, Portalfig."

The mount bounded through the air, landing within two jumps near one of the bombs. Canis grabbed it, and looked at it. The only question was who to use it on.

OOC:

Also iBrow, I think that should be 'thin air', not 'thing air'.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: I'll just say no so that I can prevent endless headaches.

Smirking, he quickly directed a few words at Canis. "So you will not interfere? Good, I wish to have some semblance of honor remain." Quickly refocusing, he charged at Portalfig, but just out of his sword's range, he leaped to the side and fired a charged energy shot at his feet.

IC: Protalgif

Health: 17/20

When Zero charged at him, Protalgif readied his stance for impact. The other nimble fighter then shot off to the side and shot a blast at his feet. Protalgif leaped out of the way, but the water hindered him more than expected, and as such he found himself barely hit by it. He managed to land on his feet a few feet away, and he would not make that mistake again.

He looked at his opponent, then readied his sword again. He ran forward as fast as he could, which resulted in much splashing, just trying to get in range of Zero.

OOC: Thank goodness. *whew* =P