I made it a couple of years, ago, but never got around to photographing it. The BZP Flickr contest was motivation enough. Let me know what you think! I'm rather proud of it, both the magnitude and the working colour scheme. I do wish the red had come through in the images, though.

Vroom vroom!

=)

Edited by Space: Ocean of Awe
  • Upvote 1

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I think you should double check that the videos are correctly named. ;)

From what the images and videos reveal, this is an epic plane. Really wish you had a 3/4 nose shot so we could see it from the front too! Can't really say there's anything lacking in this, my eyes are simply having a day at the park looking at it. The functional aspects add to the realistic measure and it feels like something we'd see in Makuhero Airport, heh.

However, the section just behind the cockpit has an exposed ball joint. Does this serve a purpose?

Really well done.

I think you should double check that the videos are correctly named. ;)

From what the images and videos reveal, this is an epic plane. Really wish you had a 3/4 nose shot so we could see it from the front too! Can't really say there's anything lacking in this, my eyes are simply having a day at the park looking at it. The functional aspects add to the realistic measure and it feels like something we'd see in Makuhero Airport, heh.

However, the section just behind the cockpit has an exposed ball joint. Does this serve a purpose?

Really well done.

Oops! Problem fixed. And I knew I would forget to put an important picture! I'll upload some front shots as soon as I have the chance.

Glad you liked it! But no, the ball joints serve no purpose, anything I used to cover them up ended up sticking out, so I left them as-is.

=)

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I was expecting a car, not a masterpiece! This thing is amazing! I love the colors, the design, the shape, everything. I don't know how you built that thing!

Thanks! I just started making the cockpit and part of a wing, then adding onto it and expanding until I ended up with this.

I like it. It reminds me of an alternate model for the Axalara T9 that should have been made.

Glad you like it! I owe much of this to Axalara T9. It wouldn't've been even remotely possible without it.

=)

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I like it. It reminds me of an alternate model for the Axalara T9 that should have been made.

Glad you like it! I owe much of this to Axalara T9. It wouldn't've been even remotely possible without it.

=)

Looks like a fusion of that and Jetrax to me.

mindeth the cobwebs

=)

I thought the same thing myself.

Really it has aspects of all three vehicles -- Axalara body, Jetrax cockpit and wings, Rockoh tail fins. Fits right in with the rest of 'em.

Now that we have a front view, I wanted to say that I appreciate it even more. You really have shown excellent creation skills in your blending of colour and shape, with the gradual curvature of the central column and the tapering of the wings, choice placement of silver and other highlights like the port/starboard coloured lighting.

Waiting on the next creation. ^_^

=)

I thought the same thing myself.

The cockpit was based on Jetrax, and from the cockpit this MOC was born.

Really it has aspects of all three vehicles -- Axalara body, Jetrax cockpit and wings, Rockoh tail fins. Fits right in with the rest of 'em.

Now that we have a front view, I wanted to say that I appreciate it even more. You really have shown excellent creation skills in your blending of colour and shape, with the gradual curvature of the central column and the tapering of the wings, choice placement of silver and other highlights like the port/starboard coloured lighting.

Waiting on the next creation. ^_^

Thank you very much! I'm not sure I can ever live up to this again, though...

Very nice. I like that it looks like a fusion of the Karda Nui vehicles like others have said. It's especially impressive to me because I'm terrible at making vehicles. :P

Good luck in the contest!

Thanks, and the same to you.

=)

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad