Parts you'd like to see

Dapper-Sama

Of course, some more rare colors (teal and purple), recolored Kanohi (I'd really like to see some new Komau colors), and a piece with a + hole on one side and a 1-length + rod on the other. That would come in handy so often!

Also a 1-length lightsaber rod with a stud on the end would be magnificent.

Edited by Click

You know those parts that have + axle slots? I'd love to see the upper bridge of said slot reinforced.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, think about a standard BIONICLE/HF socket with the axle slot on top, and two axle slots on the sides; the top slot is the one I refer to.

Anyway, it seems that those slots, and slots on other parts with similar construction, will crack down the middle if left on a tight + axle for too long, or in the wrong conditions; what I'd like to see is an addition to all parts that use such an axle slot, that being a 3rd ridge of plastic across the center of the + axle slot's top, to prevent cracking along the center of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kalmah feet in any shade of blue, Visorahk bones in tan, Toa Metru bones in orange, sloped Inika feet in pearl gold, webbed Piraka feet in blue, any Piraka piece in white (ACTUAL WHITE, not just really really light grey), reddish brown/tan Mantax feet, reddish brown wide Inika chest piece, light blue narrow Inika chest piece, dark blue narrow Inika chest piece, dark green Inika shoulders, yellow/purple/medium green/Tahu pink Metru eyes, the Glatorian Legends bones in ANY color... just to name a few.

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

• 1 month later...

60 days have not passed yet, so I shall give my input! I think that a good part would have been Toa Inika heads with more connection points. The slip on mask was quite odd, too and I think the Inika masks could have been more... compatible with other parts had they been connected with a pin hole or pin that would connect to a pin hole or a pin on the head, like most other masks.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think an axel connector/converter would be nice. On one end it accepts axels and on the other pins.

Hey Dapper-San, is your profile pic Stephen Colbert, from "The Colbert Report"?

• Upvote 1

:kakama:   :m: :a: :s: :k:   :m_o: :f:   :s: :m_p: :e:  :e: :m_d:  :kakama:  

For the BEST BIONICLE reviews, podcasts, and more, Check out:

http://youtube.com/thethreevirtues

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about the teal, it's a gorgeous colour and we need more teal bionicles. I would also have loved to see more Inika-style rubber masks. They looked so cool and organic, without them the Inika would have been nothing special. Also old masks in new colours.

banner1.png

I agree about the teal, it's a gorgeous colour and we need more teal bionicles. I would also have loved to see more Inika-style rubber masks. They looked so cool and organic, without them the Inika would have been nothing special. Also old masks in new colours.

Have to disagree with the Inika being nothing special apart from their masks. While their proportions were some of the most ridiculous of sets up to that point, their posability was the best we'd seen in Toa sets up to that point. And of course they had the fancy strobe-light weapons.

I wouldn't say I was sad that we went back to Technic-based masks, since they were far more useful in MOCing. Then again, it's been ages since I used any Bionicle masks in MOCs.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Have to disagree with the Inika being nothing special apart from their masks. While their proportions were some of the most ridiculous of sets up to that point, their posability was the best we'd seen in Toa sets up to that point. And of course they had the fancy strobe-light weapons.

I wouldn't say I was sad that we went back to Technic-based masks, since they were far more useful in MOCing. Then again, it's been ages since I used any Bionicle masks in MOCs.

The Inika also had more creative and diverse color schemes than any previous Toa, though in that regard they were sort of following in the footsteps of the Visorak and Piraka, which had interesting secondary colors instead of just the neutral Dark Stone Grey that characterized the Toa Metru. The same could sort of be said of their articulation. They weren't breaking down any barriers for canister sets in general, but they WERE the first line of Toa to benefit from the improvements that earlier canister sets had pioneered.

I somewhat preferred the Inika masks to others back in 2006 because I felt they were more expressive, like the masks in the BIONICLE movies. It also bothered me a bit that the Toa Mahri masks were so completely unlike the Inika masks. But it didn't take long for me to appreciate the Mahri masks' uniqueness and versatility.

Basically... Metru head versions of the Inika masks, Inika heads in different colours, more Inika-size generic swords (Only ones I can think of are the Lifeblade, Power Sword and possibly the Air Sabre), Metru shoulder armour in silver, Mask of Intangibility, more purple... You get the idea. Also tons of Makuta masks. :D

VBWj75sh.png