Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SavinaSavina figured she should clap too. So she did. She just hoped that she wouldn't draw too much attention from these new people, at least not all at once, crowds scared her.Of course, having an ash bear with you could draw attention...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Meanwhile, Ara'kas had not become a prime target for the Glass Trappers. Maybe it was the fireballs circling her in erratic patterns, daring the spiders to attack. In any case, those that dodged the barrier found themselves quickly impaled by the warriors sword, her lunges sweeping through them. From the flames, a voice called to the marines. "Drive them towards me. Iv'e got an idea."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: KraeynKraeyn was the first to break the silence, "Well that was interesting, say I overheard you guys you wanna leave this Wahi, I say we could go now I guess. How about say, Kini-Nui, I want to see this place where the Makuta resides. I wanna know what I'm up against."IC: VernadonAfter a few short jumps with his Kualsi Vernadon was back at the school, and caught sight of Sucogu. "Sucogu," he said appearing right behind the other being, "You've finally arrived, we've all been waiting on you."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Sucogu - TeachingSucogu smiled. It was good...for a first try."Here. Try with both fingers- maybe slightly smaller. Control is key."He turned his head to the approaching Vernandon. "Hey, give me one second." he asked.-Kinika - School areaHis part now done, Kinika dropped the instrument and let it dissolve as it departed from it's source. Looking I over the edge, he tipped his hat to Vernandon, and walked away. He couldn't stand crowds.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Isfel was now tired of standing around. In fact he was positively brimming with energy. In light of this fact, he sprinted over to where the doubtless incredibly lazy Nova was still napping. He then proceeded to start shaking Nova. "Come on man, you've rested long enough. Wake up! It's time to start training.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Bruntoa"1001...1002....1003..." Hmm, this is getting kinda boring...maybe I should continue this later. He dropped the massive rock, which made a huge thud, shaking the ground around him. Whistling causally he went for a walk, where he saw Hau and Sucogu."Oh its you guys from the inn in Ga-koro. Didn't realize you guys were here too."

IC: KraeynKraeyn just shrugged, "Their may have been a note, but let's face it whoever it was who got this Sou person to leave, more than likely doesn't want us dropping in or he would've given us a note." Kraeyn then paused, "So, are you guys going to join on my way to Kini-Nui or not?" Without waiting for an answer Kraeyn started walking, all his visions had really caused him to take a moment and paused on what he was doing. Plus with his current condition he knew he wouldn't have a lot of time to prepare in the fight against Makuta, thus he figured that the best thing to do was make the most of it.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Hau nodded to the older toa. He vaguely remembered him from the brawl; a toa who'd attacked wolf-man alongside him, but dropped out.He gave a slight grin, still gleaming with the sweat of his journey and cooldown. "Name's Hau...If you didn't remember."OOC: Next post will be minor and localized timeskip so that Naara can finally join Amalod. I've been waiting to write my half of that scene for a very long time. ;3

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Savina"No...sorry but I'm gonna check on her..." And with that, she ran off toward Ko-koro, despite the fact she'd never been there, the signs that pointed the way sure helped. Grecko got up and followed her.IC: Bruntoa"Ah yes, I remember. I'm Bruntoa."

Edited by Snelly

IC: KraeynKraeyn sighed, it's for the best and then he was off, running in the direction of Kini-Nui. He remembered Kahuwa telling him that Kini-Nui was in the center of the island, and somehow now that Kraeyn was in Ko-Koro his sense of direction had improved dramatically.IC: SlifeWhile Hau and the others were busy chatting, Slife was about to make one of the biggest mistakes he could here at the school. He had sensed a source of water, believing that he could help Hau with his training if he had water, Slife had snuck over to it. Now he was about to steal water from Naara, he had no idea just what a stupid mistake that was, but it was too late. Water was starting to flow out of the container and towards Slife.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zauk"Really? You like it? I'm not a painter exactly, I just try it in my spare time. Its more of a hobby," he explained. "Melting sand into glass? I'd count that as art."His eyes defocused for a minute, as if he remebering something, "I normaly do the landscapes when I'm out hunting. A lot of sitting around then.""I've got a lot more sketches and smaller stuff in my room. Wanna see?" He asked, pointing towards the door.OOC: I'm surprized at how much Zauk's character has evolved, become more like me than any of my other ones. Might need to update his profile...

IC (Naru):For a second, Naru contemplated grabbing a knife first - just in case - but she decided against it."Sure," she said, standing up to follow him.OOC: ;)

IC (Lema): Kraeyn seemed set on his course, but Lema decided on one last attempt to dissuade him. Using his mask, he caught up to 'Frosty' and tried to reason with him."Frosty, I can understand why you'd want to see Makuta's lair, but really, it's suicide. Nobody goes there and returns, or at least not body-whole and mind-sound. The temple is a fine sight, or so I'm told, but really, if you value your life, don't go. Come back with Savina to Le-wahi. There is much to sight-see there and learn of the ever-bad Makuta, and the Turaga can tell you ore than you could learn by look-seeing."

ppg2.png

OOC: Onarax: You do know the water in Naara's tank is currently covering the ceiling, floor, and inside walls of her hut? I suppose I can say she just left a little in the tank...IC: Slife withdrew water from the tank next to Naara's bed gradually. Focused on taking the element only, he didn't notice the new water jet flying at the back of his head from the darker recesses of the hut.Nor did the toa notice that the arm he couldn't see on the I'Rohu due to positioning was taking out one of her short maces. The other Ga-Toa had been awakened by his sudden movement of water in the hut and was ready to incapacitate.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ZaukHe went to his room with Naru in tow. There was a simple bed in the corner and a small desk opposite to it. But what would really catch people's attention was the walls.Every centimeter of space was taken up. Either by a hunting knife, a tool, or a leaf painting. The only place that wasn't covered was around the desk and the lightstone embedded in the wall. The paintings were small, some only having charcoal sketches on them."Well what do you think?" he asked Naru.He joked, "Besides the fact that I need to get more storage space."OOC: You can pretty much make up stuff for the painting/tools/knives because there are so many of them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Wraith from Po-WahiIC: WraithWraith walked across the slopes of Mt. Ihu. Not much had changed since he was gone. Except....for that.. Far off in the distance, a new settlement could be seen. It was the new school, though Wraith didn't know this. Hmm...I'll have to check this out, it goes right threw my old route. Wraith made his way toward the school.

Hearing the assertions from the group around him the Marine Commander yelled at his XO. "Come on Kali! Get up!"Weakly the Matoran manage to sit up with major effort. "NnnnNNMMMata-Nui that stung!" She hissed twitching slightly as her nerves didn't quite obey what her brain was telling them.Maya was instantly at her side. "Come on Ma'am! We need to get you up!" She threw Kali's right arm over her shoulder and helped to pull the Marine upright. "How you feeling?""Like a thousand Kofo all bit me at once." Kali groaned."Can you still fight?""To the last breath!" She snarled before erupting in a coughing fit."Take it easy killer." Maya laughed. "I'll watch your right flank you watch my left.""Hotu on point!" Kalama barked. "Push 'em to the fireballs! PUSH!"With a colossal effort lead by Hotu, Juno and Yuni started hearding the Trappers toward Ara'kas. Maya supported Kali as they limped along behind the three Marine front with Kalama and Nuraka covering their rear.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: WraithWraith saw in the distance a group of marines, some Toa, and other matoran fighting glass trappers. Glass trappers, it's been a while since the last culling of there population...Wraith created a thick sheet of ice, using it like a snowboard he rushed down the hill to help them.

Lei looked over the large hoard. "This doesn't look right." She said curiously. "There shouldn't be that many... oh no."In the distance, Lei could just make out an orange figure."KALAMA! ENTORAHK!"-------"KALAMA!" The Matoran spared a glance upward at his name. Lei was gesturing wildly toward the west. "ENTORAHK! THERE'S AN ENTORAHK OUT THERE!""RAHKSHI! BE ALERT! WE GOT A RAHKSHI ON THE LOOSE!" He thundered. "Yuni! Get up there and help Lei keep it distracted!" Kalama signaled at Lei.-------Lei watched Kalama gesture back at her. Nodding she grabbed Sisk's shoulder. "Buzz the Marines." She said. "We're gonna pick up one to help fight the Rahkshi while the others clear out the Trappers!"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Wait, others in before this one, editing now!IC:Sisk flew a tight circle, behind the group, coming up to make a fly-over from behind Kalama. "I can swat-crush a couple-few of those squishy-bugs!" he called to Lei. "Going in close!"The Matoran piloted Skyscratcher downwards again, flying low behind and to the side of the group of marines. If the Trappers behaved like most Rahi, facing them with something much bigger than they were, their fight or flight instinct should probably take care of the matter. Flappings it's wings strongly while hovering over the snowy ground and crying out angrily, the Gukko helped the marines push back the Trappers.Just then Lei started shouting about a Rahkshi in the drifts to Kalama, before instructing him. "Buzz the Marines." She said. "We're gonna pick up one to help fight the Rahkshi while the others clear out the Trappers!""Roger that!" the Le-Matoran replied, pulling on the reigns, steering Skyscratcher over the marines and touching down behind them. He saw Yuni break away from the squad and make her way to them. Skyscratcher lowered his body to allow her to climb on his back as well. Sisk jerked his thumb at the empty space in the extra-saddle behind Lei and him. "Gunners seat, quick-climb in!"OOC: I love being air-support XD

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Ye sa'd Endtoeraak?" Yuni said."Yeah! Entorahk!" Lei pointed out toward the Orange Rahkshi shape in the distance."Tha' exp'lans the Glass Trappa's. Roight! Bring uus dune on 'is 'ead! Wee'l take it frum t'ere!" Yuni said to Sisk.-------"Could use all the help we can get now!" Kalama said to the new arrival. "Not many arctic insects for an Entorahk to control but Glass Trappers are dangerous enough on their own for those that aren't careful!"

OOC: I be interacting with you as well KalamaIC: Wraith Wraith arrived shortly after Kav'den. He analyzed the Rahkshi. Orange Rahkshi, insect control...no wonder there's so many glass trappers....Wraith's hands crackle with elemental energy. He looks at the other Ko-Toa. "You keep it busy, while I turn the very snow it stands on against it." Wraith