Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KraeynKraeyn smiled sadly at Lema, "I'm afraid I have to go. Life is changing every moment, and the every moment I am here on this island I have to make the most of. I can not wait, I must see this Kini Nui sooner than later. The time I have is mine, so I must live my life to the fullest, as should you. For all we know tomorrow may never come." Kraeyn paused, for just a moment, "Lema, take care of Kahuwa and Savina for me," and before the other Toa could object a wall of ice and snow had risen up in front of him, effectively block Lema off from Kraeyn. Goodbye my friends, I do wish we could meet again, then Dregier and Kraeyn were off and running towards Kini-Nui.IC: SlifeSlife cursed the water had hit him on the back of his head, and sent him flying, but now he was wet. In his case that was a good thing. Instantly Slife manipulated the water on him to form around his hands in the form of extremely sharp blades. "So yourself, you filthy backstabber. Even I don't attack enemies from behind. The only ones who that do are cowards.IC: LifI just lay there, unmoving, I was just plain unable to move.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Sisk nodded and pushed his heels into Skyscratchers side. The next moment the Gukko took a step, flapped its large wings once and they were of in the air again.Increasing their speed, Sisk piloted the three of them towards the position of the Rahkshi. But he wasn't going to take chances. He was beginning a course of preventive evasive maneuvers, flying in tight turns, though the general direction was a wide arch, slightly increasing in altitude as they went, until they were in a good position for his next move."Sit-hang tight back-there!" he told his passengers, before pushing Skyscratcher into a dive, a steep downward curve, pretending to be an attack-swoop with the birds clawed feet.A moment before the would-be impact, Sisk pulled up again, going for a rapid ascend that almost rendered their forward speed to zero.In the force it was a maneuver that had been developed to counter the highly agile Nui-Rama. It involved having them fly past and underneath, before the pilot and his bird flipped over backwards, now able to pursue their attackers.Instead of continuing in the direction they were going though, Skyscratcher, led by Sisk, rolled until they were on a very steep trajectory leading them back the way they came, but approaching from above and behind the Rahkshi."You want his head, quick-go get it!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Knew I shoulda specified the strength of that jet...Naara was aiming to knock out. I mean, why else would she attack the back of the head as opposed to the small of the back or something?IC: But as Slife flew forwards towards the bed, the toa found that the sleeping Ga-Toa had maneuvered onto her side and was now lying with short mace in one fist as it punched towards the bottom of his nose. With inertia in play it would be tough to dodge or block the Calix-speed attack...Not to mention that even if he did, the mace could still hit his throat and crush it.Naara displayed her lazy smirk. "I'm pretty sure that in real life, 'coward' is shorthand for 'winner'. Your point?"She had figured the toa was not knocked out as soon as he cursed. It wasn't a stretch to activate her backup plan to achieve the same result. A water-covered enemy meant one Naara could guess the rough contours of. Aiming with that and firing by torquing into a position to do so, the I'Rohu believed herself to have this almost in the bag with the guaranteed knockout. At the very least a dodge or block-they couldn't parry properly against it, yet another pro-would allow her to snap her elbow into near-90 degrees so that her mace ground into the foe's trachea.This guy had just made a mistake. And Naara fully intended to explain the consequences to him with the greatest possible eloquence she could achieve...That is to say, kicking his hindquarters in one move.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

ooC: Slife is no longer covered in water, rather he manipulated all of it into blades located at his hands. He himself is dry.IC: SlifeSlife activated his mask, stopping the blade and forcing it downward. "Coward means winner eh, well then someone should have told that to my father and he would be ruling the world right now. Although it sure as Karz wouldn't be a fun one." Slife replied. Then Slife manipulated the water in an attempt to saw that top of the mace clean off.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I never said he was. Naara got that from the few seconds he had been covered in it.IC: Naara smirked. Water dribbled out from between her fingers. With what little movement she could make and the new lubrication-coating, the mace shot out and down towards the other toa's throat-spiked end first."Your father? You're the one who needs cowardice, child."The mace was less than one-ninth a bio away from its target. The kid could not change targets with telekinesis in time (if he could even see the attack in the first place). And even if he did, she could still backhand him and then deliver a good knee to the solar plexus while he was focused on stopping the blow.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC (Lema): Blocked off by the wall, Lema knew there was nothing more he could do. Silently wishing the toa good luck, he turned away and made his way back to Savina and Kahuwa, which didn't take long with his mask of speed."He's gone" he told them. "He said he needed to go, and then some really deep philosphical stuff. Anyway, do either of you know where this amber-whatsisheadllives?"

ppg2.png

"OI! RAK'SHEE!"The creature born of Makuta glanced upward only to take Yuni's foot to it's head as the Marine barreled out of the sky at it. The Rahkshi bowed under Yuni's surprise attack stumbling backwards as the cook bounced off the armored Kraata drawing the meat cleaver from her left thigh."Ye' wan' o' pace o' meh ye filthy leezard?!!" She challenged.The Entorahk shook it's head before spotting Yuni and shrilled at her raising it's staff to bring down on her head.Lei's chain snaked out of nowhere and yanked the staff as the Rahkshi brought it down narrowly missing the Gunnery Sergent.Lei whistled sharply attracting the Entorahk as Yuni rolled left out of sight. Lei grinned at it waggling her fingers in a 'hello!' gestured.-------Hotu clubbed another Trapper out of the way. The Corporal was covered in blood and webbing but continued to press the spiders back toward Ara'kas snarling obscenities about their questionable parentage and sharing the same existence as Maha Dung piles.Juno silently aided her sister marine calmly continuing to carve her way into the fray.Nuraka was covering both the empty right flank and rear cackling madly as she turned Glass Trappers from insects to piles of half melted slag at an astonishing rate.Kali grunted as she managed to cut herself and Maya free spearing the Trapper that tried to root them in place. "Getting... kind'a hard... to keep control... GGggruenengugagn... of my body." She coughed."Just hang in there Major. We'll get this taken care off." Maya encouraged her. "Just keep us moving."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: SlifeThe speed prevented Slife from stopping the Mace, but it did not keep him from slowing it down, just long enough to life up some junk on the ground and use it to block the attack."I'll pass on the cowardice, I'm not going to be anything like my father. The murdering son of a Brakas killed my mom amongst many others." Slife spat back. "Here have a drink," and before Naara could question what he meant, Slife had sent some water flying at her, at this close range it was bound to hit of course it wouldn't hurt her, but all Slife needed was a small amount of water in Naara throat. Then he could pull off the upper hand.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: JothamWandering away from the group of huts and the half-built structure of the academy, Jotham came upon a lake that he hadn't noticed earlier. The sight of water made him slightly uneasy, but he decided to explore the area anyway. As he approached the shore, Jotham saw a female Toa, Water by her appearance, setting up a telescope of sorts. He had nothing better to do, so he walked over to her. "Hey," he said. Gesturing to the telescope, he asked, "What's that?"

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: ZaukHe went to his room with Naru in tow. There was a simple bed in the corner and a small desk opposite to it. But what would really catch people's attention was the walls.Every centimeter of space was taken up. Either by a hunting knife, a tool, or a leaf painting. The only place that wasn't covered was around the desk and the lightstone embedded in the wall. The paintings were small, some only having charcoal sketches on them."Well what do you think?" he asked Naru.He joked, "Besides the fact that I need to get more storage space."OOC: You can pretty much make up stuff for the painting/tools/knives because there are so many of them.

IC (Naru):The sketches were interesting, but Naru got a lot more interested in the knives. There were big ones, small ones, cutting blades, stabbing blades... Zauk was a hunter, and it showed. The Toa of Plasma was astounded."You... got a lot of knives," she whistled. "Maybe even more than me. You certainly have more unique ones."She looked over each wall in turn."How long did this collection take?"

IC, Xibre: "No!" he called to Ara'kas. "My plan requires that I hold off the Rahkshi and everyone else get away! So move it people!"OOC: I'm not telling you what Xibre's plan is, but it is dangerous, and if your characters value their lives, they should run as fast as they can.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: ZaukHe smiled at her enthusiasm, "Ten years. Remember that old turaga at the shop? He gives me them as payment instead of widgets. Other ones I just happen to get."He picked out one of the larger ones on the wall, it had lines across its entire surface. But as he brought it closer, the lines were shown to be part of pictures of every known rahi on Mata Nui."This is the best one. Picked it up from a trader in town. Me, being a hunter, couldn't help but get because of all the images on it. The trader was just going to throw it away, mainly because it was a peice of junk covered in all sorts of stuff. But I brought it back here and cleaned it off."He gave it to Naru to look at.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Naru):"Oh my..." she marveled as she saw the intricate carvings. "I can't imagine the time and patience it must have taken to create this beauty."Naru drew her fingertip carefully along the flat surface."This doesn't look like a knife that would be used," she said. "This is art."

IC, Xibre: "Good... now to start the plan." Xibre ran to where the Rahkshi, Lei, and Yuni were. "You guys have to get out of here, or else I'm not gonna be able to spring my plan!" he said to them. Then he turned to the Rahkshi. "Hey, ugly! Over here!" The Rahkshi snarled and made for the Matoran.OOC: This is the part where people make a mad dash to get out of there.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Zauk"I would never use it either, but its very strange. No matter how hard or sharp my blade was, I couldn't even put a scratch in it." He commented."You could probably take an ax to it and do nothing more then dent the ax. Although I wouldn't even dream of doing that."The blade almost glowed in the lightstone's light.OOC: I see something awkward happening in the near future... :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naara flowed around the attack as she whirled back. The motion let the water slice a gash into her chin armor, but prevented it from doing much more damage. Interesting. He's not too weak. But on the other hand, she noted, all he does is slicing that hasn't forced me to truly extend."You first."The Ga-Toa now fully used her whirl. Knee extended, she covered it in a smoothly-fitting layer of water that would absorb any jets while it flew at Slife's solar plexus.At the same time, Naara drew up the water on the ground, ceiling, and walls behind the toa into a two-ended tentacle that tried to grab the kid's carotid artery and jugular veins. It took eight seconds minimum to blood choke a foe into unconsciousness if done properly.If Naara was correct in her estimation of this kid, it was checkmate. Two severe attacks coming from opposite directions-neither of which could be dealt with in a jet-essentially left him nowhere to turn. He was in her territory now.

[Profiles]

"That's a negative!" Kalama snapped. "There's too many Trappers and I've got wounded! Clear the Trappers first, THEN engage the Rahkshi! Yuni and Lei can distract it while we take out it's support! I've already got one casualty from one dangerous stunt, I'm not having another!"The Entorahk tripped up as Lei yanked on her chain sending the Rahkshi sprawling. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!" Lei snapped elbowing another Trapper in the face before quickly bringing it down. "Nobody takes a Rahkshi alon-"To demonstrate her point the Rahkshi proceeded to turn on Lei and flew in her direction. The Matoran narrowly evaded the blow and subsequent biting insects swarming around it by diving into the snow before popping back up. "Airborne! It's airborne!" She called out.The Entorahk landed in front of Agarin and proceeded to smack at him with it's staff."Oi hate when it does tha'!" Yuni snarled as the two Marines proceeded to carve their way through the Trappers toward the Toa.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC, Xibre: Xibre grumbled. Fine, have it your way... he thought to himself. My plan would have worked, though. Annoyed, he began moving towards Agarin through the Trappers. He slashed in all directions, but always continued to move forward. He eventually got to a clear patch of ground and threw his knife, hitting the Rahkshi in the knee. The Rahkshi turned its head and hissed at him. "Hit it while it's down!" Xibre called as he dived into a snow bank to avoid getting bitten by bugs.

IC: SlifeSlife smiled, his trick had worked Naara opening of her mouth to speak had allowed some of the water to drip into her throat, instantly he used his element to began to poke her throat on the inside with spikes. "Give up," he wheezed as he took the blow from the knee. Then in order to dodge the tentacle he lifted himself up using some rumble beneath his feet in conjunction with his mask. Now slightly above Naara, Slife coughed up some blood before speaking to her. "Give up, one false move and you'll have a bunch a spikes of water impaling themselves throughout your throat."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: You can do that with water? :oIC: WraithWraith turned around when he heard Kalama say to clear the Trappers. In an instant, the snow around the mass of Trappers exploded into the air, spreading the powder like snow everywhere around them, confusing the majority of the spiders, and killing a good number of them as well. Hopefully buying the Marines and Co. some time.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Nen and Thama:Thama smashed a sharp gust of wind into the fallen rahkshi, knocking it onto its side. It would take a bit longer for it to get up.Nen was heading over to where Kalama was, gleefully slicing bugs along the way. "Hi Kalama!" he greeted the marine cheefully, "Is there any particular spot where me and my handy sword would be most useful?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Considering ANYONE (especially people who devote themselves to their element) can feel water shoving its way up their face and down their throat, and said forcers are not going to be doing that so fast when their concentration is disrupted by a knee to their solar plexus from an expert and practicing martial artist, I feel Naara can do this.IC: Naara smirked. She raised her hands as the tentacle and shield splattered across her foe. "You got me, all right."At least...He would have gotten her. What the kid didn't know was that her own saliva had blended in with that water as it moved down her throat. If push came to shove she could probably prevent the spikes from digging in too deep.Whereas the child was swimming in her body. The front and back of his thorax were dripping with water. Not to mention that he was coughing up blood-damage to the diaphragm, ribs, and lungs were all likely.She could-would-outlast this guy. She commended him for originality, but ultimately Naara believed her edge supreme.

[Profiles]

ooC: Perfectly fine, I never expected Slife to win this fight, although to his credit, he never did have to draw his weapons. IC: SlifeSlife looked at Naara for a second, before bursting out laughing, unfortunately this quickly dissolved down to him just coughing up more blood. Now I get what Hau and Sucogu feel like all the time. "That..cough..wa...cough...s fun alright."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Lema): With the two toa and one bear on board, Lema called on the power of his mask and began to run through the snow. His super-quick footfalls kicked up a pluma of snow behind him as he raced northwards towards the village of ice. The weight of the sled slowed him down a little, but sliding was certainly a much faster way to travel.

ppg2.png

OOC: Neither did I xP To Slife's credit, against a toa-with all the same weapons, powers, and abilities as Naara-merely lacking her finesse, he would've definitely won.And lul @'Now I get what Hau and Sucogu feel like all the time'. Technically Hau's never gotten a wound like that in-game, but I would assume he probably has gotten hit with milder ones in sparring.IC: Naara smirked again. "Whatcha gonna do with your new prisoner?"Hopefully the kid wouldn't drool and pounce on her like most males-excepting Kinika-did upon seeing her without her external layer of armor on. She didn't want to hit him any more.Needless death, that. Hopefully he figures out what state he's in-and responds appropriately-soon.

[Profiles]

The Rahkshi shook itself off and got back to it's feet. With a wave of it's staff Thama suddenly found herself being swarmed with small insects that bit at her.Xibre suddenly found himself surrounded by Glass Trappers while the Rahkshi turned its attention to Tanuka.The Toa flinched as the Rahkshi leaped at her pining her to the ground. The face plate split open as the Kraata hissed in Tanuka's face. Tanuka screamed."GET DOWN!" Simultaneously the Marines brought down Nen before tossing Kali in his lap before they surrounded him and shielded everyone as best they could from the exploding snow brought on by Wrath."WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE AND AREA BLASTING?!?!" Kalama snarled now thoroughly irate as he couldn't feel his left arm due to the extreme cold. The other Marines were experiencing similar problems due to the fact they were missing three of their number and couldn't protect everyone as well. Kali and Nen had been spared the worst as the frozen Marines decided it was best to withdraw from the hoard as best they could considering the number of injuries the Matoran were picking from from the careless elemental power usage.

OOC: Darn it! Ninja'd!IC(Agarin): Agarin shook his head and regained his composure, then looked at the rakshi terrorizing Tanuka. "I'll take it from here, guys." He said as he unstrapped his guitar and looked at the hideous thing, "This is for hitting me in the face."Agarin swung his guitar, striking the rakshi dead in the torso and sending it sprawling into the snow, but when he looked, the armor had been cut in two just above the hips. Agarin looked at his guitar and noticed blades had slid out of the sides and made it an axe!"Well, isn't that serendipidous?" He remarked as he turned around to face the others, "Hey, guys! I had a weapon and didn't even know it!"OOC: Does this count as an unfair deus ex machina?

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg