Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Tanuka quickly scrambled back to her feet after having the Rahkshi knocked off her and shook herself shivering at the image of the Kraata.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Kahuwa"Wheeeeeee!" Kahuwa yelled childishly and in a stupid manner, lifting his arms into the air like one would do on a roller coaster, except he fell on his back seeing as how there was nothing holding him to the sled. As he opened his eyes, he was looking up at Grecko's face from below."Oh hai there."

IC, Xibre: Xibre was surrounded by Glass Trappers. "That's just great..." he grumbled. He dove under the snow again, and came up, stabbing one of the stomachs of the Trappers. Then he began slicing and dicing the other spiders with ease. Then it suddendly got very cold. "Aw, c'mon! The last thing I need is to lose the feelin' in my feet!" He then noticed that the Rahkshi was distracted. Instinctively, he ran at the Rahkshi, jumped, on its back, and drove began stabbing at it. "Die, stupid Rahkshi! Die!"OOC: Xibre's getting a little violent now :P

IC: SlifeSlife shrugged, what's with this person and all her prisoner stuff, "Uh thanks." Picking it up with his mask, Slife began to limp over to the door when he stopped and turned around, "Um, I hereby free you, I guess," Slife stated before letting go of his control of the water in her throat and walking out the door. Still coughing up blood.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "Let's hope it doesn't get back up soon." Ara'kas' words hung in the air for a second, then were replaced by the sound of the toa's footsteps. Ara'kas was charging straight at the Rahkshi. As it stood to shake Xibre off, Ara'kas lunged, adding the force of the thrust to that off the charge, all concentrated at the tip of her sword.OOC: Oh, I thought Agarin just broke open the armor. Seems more logical considering that was one accidental axe blow. Oh well, proceeding not to edit.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: WraithThe Rahkshi was being beaten pretty badly by everyone else, Wraith figured it was time to finish it off. He began to march towards it, any Trappers dumb enough to get to close to him found themselves frozen. Wraith raised his hand toward the Rahkshi. "Stand back, I'm gonna freeze it in place." He waited for everyone to get out of the way before he began.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Let's not forget we're facing a Rahkshi here guys. The armor is actually a Kraata mutated by energized protodermis. There's no telling HOW strong it actually is so simply smashing it apart isn't going to work.That leaves only one weakness to exploit...IC: The Entorahk stood up before glancing at it's back where Xibre's sword pinged uselessly on it's armor. It cocked it's head as if to say "Really?" before casually swatting the Matoran off it. Hearing the roar of flame the Rahkshi reformed it's staff before deflecting the lunge upward. Not stopping there it proceeded to get it's staff under the Toa chest and easily flipped the female Toa of Fire sending her flying into JL.The Entorahk snorted before turning on Agarin and Tanuka. It's squared it's shoulders as if to say "Now let's try this again..."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Naara shrugged. He wasn't worth the kill and would probably fall apart pretty soon.The Ga-Toa quickly got dressed. Within a few minutes she was off, walking towards the lake at a leisurely pace. Naara still had a bit of time before her first lesson.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SlifeThe injured Slife finally hobbled back to where Sucogu and Hau were. "Hey guys," he began still coughing between everyword, "Sucogu seeing as you're trying teach Hau how to create shapes with his element I figured I could help." Slife explained, acting as though he was completely oblivious to all his wounds.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"I guess I don't have much of a choice." The Water Toa said readying her weapons.The Entorahk charged barreling over Xibre meeting Tanuka's shield head on as the Toa held her ground. Spear and staff tangled as the Toa pushed against the Rahkshi both in a deadlock holding fast.

IC: WraithWraith looked for an opening to shoot a beam of ice at the Rahkshi, but everytime he could of had a shot, someone was in the way. This is why I work alone..."Guys! Get out of the way! I don't want to freeze one of you by accident!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yuni rushed up past Xibre whacking him in the back of the head as she went past."Loon!" She said. "Rackshee dunna fe'l pain! Ther'a no feedback froom the armour too deh Kraata!"Glass Trappers under the Rahkshi's control suddenly descended on Agarin tearing him off the Rahkshi."Agarin!" Tanuka make quick work out of most of the Trappers leaving Agarin able to free himself of the rest.The Rahkshi turned on Xibre punting the Matoran out towards the hoard.Something caught the Matoran's foot yanking him back in the opposite direction."Stop trying to take this thing on alone!" Lei berated him as she caught him. "Even Hotu isn't crazy enough to try and bring down a Rahkshi on her own!""Nice to hear I have your support Lei!" Hotu called out from some where in the swarm."A leetal assistance pleese Corporail!" Yuni said dodging another blow from the staff swinging wildly at the insects the Entorahk sent to bother her with her frying pan trying to swat them away from her."Commming!" Lei sang skipping over to the fight and easily vaulting the Rahkshi.The Entorahk turned to hit the agile Marine which Lei simply did a hand spring sailing over the blow.GONG! The Rahkshi turned as Yuni hit it's flank with her frying pan. "OI! DOON 'ERE YA BUFFOON!"The Entorahk lunged falling short as Lei's chain suddenly revealed to be around it's neck. It got up on all fours trying to turn and wave it's staff in her direction.WONG! It's paid for it's gross lack of attention as Yuni wailed on it's head with her weapon. "Can't ye focos on two Matoreen a' woonce ye great lumoox?" She taunted.

IC, Xibre: "We need to open it's head! Lei! Yank its head a little to the left! If the head is yanked enough it should open. I'll be ready when it does. This guy's gonna pay!"OOC: Kalama, from about 8:30 tonight till 3 tomorrow I'll be inactive, so you can RP Xibre while I'm gone. Oh, and I call killing the Rahkshi! :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Kahuwa"Wheeeeeee!" Kahuwa yelled childishly and in a stupid manner, lifting his arms into the air like one would do on a roller coaster, except he fell on his back seeing as how there was nothing holding him to the sled. As he opened his eyes, he was looking up at Grecko's face from below."Oh hai there."

IC (Lema): Lema laughed a little at Kahuwa's predicament, and he wondered what Grecko would do about having a toa underneath him. In a matter of moments, he reached the top of an icy slope and began to descend the other side. Since this part of the mountain was relatively free of large boulders, he decided to see what it was like on the sled. He jumped onto the back, letting the wooden comtraption move downwards on the momentum it already had.

ppg2.png

IC Nen and Thama:Nen set Kali gently on the ground before standing, deciding to stay where he was and defend Kali from any trappers that came near. Those that did were swiftly cut apart by his sword, still inexplicably shiny despite all the injuries it had caused in the last few minutes.As the Entorahk recovered after Yuni's frying pan strike it was interrupted by a sudden arrow to the eye socket. The rahkshi shook its head from the pain. From off to the side, Thama was reloading her bow. "Funny thing about spiders, they can't teleport to save their lives," she commented to the rahkshi. She glanced over her shoulder to see the horde of trappers she had teleported away from charging towards her. "They can catch up reasonably fast though," she corrected herself before unleashing a controlled gust to scatter the trappers once more. "I'm going to finish these spiders. Have fun fighting the rahkshi!" she said to Yuni and Lei before resuming her battle with the hoard.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: I call taking the Kraata when its dead. Second one for JL!IC: JLJL found himself standing on an ice boulder, and a 50 meter circle of dead trappers around him. He was pretty proud of himself until something soared his way. He ducked, letting whoever was hit by a Rakhshi fly right past him.Wait, Rakhshi. Second one! He remembered the last time he and his friends killed it. Around 3 of them got infected with anger while he was underneath. Somebody then shouted while he destroyed all the rock pillars holding up the floor. He ended up taking a Kraata for sale. He ran towards the Rakhshi, as he started to analyze the situation. Currently, it was launching its energy blasts, and they were in much of a clearing. The only cover was.....Spiders! That way, all the attacks would either kill them or the pests. That wasn't really a good trade-off. So....Cyrax ran forwards, creating diamond pillars, allowing everyone to attack and at least semi-successfully be able to avoid the staff's powers. As she did this, she ran forwards, getting ready to create a diamond cage around the Rakhshi.JL utilized the pillars, getting closer and closer while leaping from cover to cover. Soon enough, he was close enough to not be hit by any of the Rakhshi's powers while able to hit perfectly due to cover. He launched an electric shock in the ground for quite a bit, and all the Trappers surrounding the Rakhshi and everyone around him were electrified.He got a bit tired, though.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

JL: Rahkshi are staff characters and have not shown up in-game at all. Please do rethink where you're going with this unless you have staff approval (which you do not).

IC(BK): "Fabled? I wouldn't say that. Maybe almighty Knight Templar, but not fabled. Fables would imply that I do not stand up to what thou wouldst think of me."

Ic: "But you don't know why I sent for you," Ambages keenly observed, "You're hardly in a position to think you know what I think of you in turn," he said with a slight smirk of satisfaction. He could play those games, too."I'm waiting for a couple more people - one at least," he explained. "We'll talk business when they arrive."

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: She headed towards 42 King's Street and when she arrived there, Sou was suprised to see a small apartment. So he wasn't exactly rich as she had believed earlier. Taking a few deep breathes, Sou started to walk towards his apartment.

Ooc: Wokapu is a real character used by Emzee, and he's a golden toa. Also, Ambages' apartment is by no means small, and his profile specifically states that it is a large apartment. Details, yes, but irksome mistakes.Ic: Ambages looked through the mirror security system and saw one of his awaited guests coming towards the door; Sou, if he remembered right. He dispatched his butler to see to the guest's entrance, and to Sou's surprise, the door was opened right as she prepared to knock.From around the corners, Ambages and the Black knight could hear the butler direct Sou to the waiting room, and soon enough Sou arrived, though without the butler."And you must be Sou," he said. "Welcome. I'm Ambages and this is the, ahem, almighty Black Knight."

OOC: I am pretty sure Rahkshi are still relatively unknown to the general populace. It does make for a cool fight, but I'm not sure if it isn't a little early to introduce them.IC:Sisk was circling overhead. There was little he could do like this, not with Lei and the others getting in close with the Rahkshi. Frankly, this was the oddest thing he'd ever seen. He'd seen tablets that mentionend Rahkshi, they were evil in every way, but he had never seen one in reality. Nor had anyone that he knew. How the Marines knew all this was beyond him as well, but then again, that was why they were special forces. They simply knew stuff.Without an opening to make a move, he flew Skyscratcher in a varying circle above the fighting members of the group, keeping an eye on them, to make sure nobody got snuck up on while focusing on either the Rahkshi or the trappers.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Alright. Time for your favorite toa of Lightning to show how he can apply knowledge of martial arts, anatomy, and powers with reasoning.IC: Hau was too busy examining Slife to respond for a good several seconds. He scanned his friend's body."Visible damage: Cracked armor below sternum, water splattered across back and front, coughing blood. Why there is said damage: Took a knee to solar plexus in minutes-previous combat with a water toa with severe blunt force damaging of nerves, lungs and-or diaphragm; perhaps ribs as well," Hau guessed.He looked up gravely. "Am I right? Cuz those definitely are not wounds to mess around with."Naara sloshed towards the lake. Her signature smirk graced the warrior's Iden.She already knew what her first lesson would be. And the toa was confident it would be a good one.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zauk"I would never use it either, but its very strange. No matter how hard or sharp my blade was, I couldn't even put a scratch in it." He commented."You could probably take an ax to it and do nothing more then dent the ax. Although I wouldn't even dream of doing that."The blade almost glowed in the lightstone's light.OOC: I see something awkward happening in the near future... :P

OOC: And what would that be?IC (Naru):"I bet I could melt it," Naru mused, before handing the knife back to Zauk. "But I wouldn't even try, given what could happen. Still, I wonder what that thing is made of, if it's so durable?"

IC: ZaukZauk set it back on the wall."Beats me, but I would love to have a sword or something made out of it. You would never have to sharpen it." He said.He sat back on the edge of his desk, still not quite sure what to do.OOC: Awkward silence...

IC (Naru):"..."Naru looked over the walls some more, but it was clear that they didn't have much to talk about. Eventually the silence became too pressing, and Naru felt the need to break it."So... what do you usally do when not out hunting or painting? I mean, one has to return home once in a while, right?"

IC: ZaukHe found the silence deafening and weird, so he was glad that Naru has asked him a question. He couldn't think of one. He might have been glad for another reason, but he couldn't really tell."Ehh, I sleep," he joked, "But really I usually just go to the Sanctum to read. Although I also like to help out around the village.""What about you? Got any hobbies?" He smiled, "Besides throwing super-heated daggers at things."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZaukHe found the silence deafening and weird, so he was glad that Naru has asked him a question. He couldn't think of one. He might have been glad for another reason, but he couldn't really tell."Ehh, I sleep," he joked, "But really I usually just go to the Sanctum to read. Although I also like to help out around the village.""What about you? Got any hobbies?" He smiled, "Besides throwing super-heated daggers at things."

IC (Naru):Naru searched her brain, she really did, but couldn't come up with any spare time activities she enjoyed that did not involve training with knives or plasma."No," she answered sheepishly after a few seconds. "I melt stuff and throw stuff. It's what I do."