Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: They're NPCs that were created to cover up my horrible misreading of your first post. :PIC:Kellin shrugged with a grin of his own."You speak a lot of sense, my friend," he said, turning his gaze forward again and observing the frozen wasteland that was Ko-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Plenty, as well as Nui and some mutations." Lei said scanning the area ahead of them in all directions. "You couldn't go more then 5 minutes without a fight breaking out in Rockwall. 30 if you were on your mandatory break rotation during your cycle. In, out, underwater, didn't matter. I pulled one's brain out through it's eye socket once. Lemme tell you that's not easy. They've got big brains, they just haven't evolved to our level. I learned at lot about anatomy cutting up random baddies!" She said with a cute grin on her face.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Lei clapped still grinning. "Oh it was a blast! For example did you know the Muaka has TWO spleens?" She raced off ahead as the Marines got closer to her position.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

"You're welcome!" Lei called back cheerily."You get used to her." Hotu said. "Especially considering how much blood we've shared, she'd kind of refreshing messily cutting apart her foes only to pop up and ask Maya what a certain thingy is she found inside them.""It's good to see SOMEONE take the opportunity to learn something seriously." Maya said accusingly."Pssh." Hotu waved her hand dismissively. "All I need to know is how hard and how many times I need to hit something until it dies."

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch looked around, once again irritated by the lack of expected visitors. She was certain she had sensed someone coming. Shrugging, she swept the snow from her doorstep again and returned to her tower, taking the broom with her, unaware of the spirit trailing her. She reached the tower just in time for her flying Rahi to return."Well? Did you get my message to Nessa? I really must go visit my sister. It's been years." she said, dismissing the Rahi without an answer. She walked over to the far wall and drew back a curtain, revealing a large painting of her, a female Toa of Air in a wheelchair and another female Toa of Water with an elegant skirt. It was clearly painted in Le-Koro."Such fools we were back then. We though everything would be glorious. But that...that...that Muaka waste..." she mumbled. Sighing, she turned to her window and surveyed the tundras below. When she looked down, however, she noticed something unusual."Are those...snow Toa? What in..." she gasped and leapt from the window, soaring down to the ground."Who made you? I certainly didn't. Oh well." she said, forming a flame in her hand. "I'll just melt you away."

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch stopped. Has she just heard the snow Toa whisper? No, it couldn't be. Without letting on, she slowly began to heat the two snow Toa while she made the fireball grow. If her theory was correct...OOCLet's see how long two fake snow Toa can last in this heat. Longer than real ones, I suspect.

OOC @Toa OnaraxSorry about that. :PIC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch suddenly tilted her head, hearing a strange melody nearby. It reminded her so much of one she had heard long ago, and she hesitated, letting her power diminish and her flame shrink."What...is that?" she wondered. Channeling fire into her hands, she shot up like a rocket and looked around.There, on a cliff in the distance, a small speck of a being. Frowning, she activated her mask and soared towards him.OOCWe might want to get this going. Her sister will be arriving shortly. (Nothing to do in Ta-Wahi)

OOC: Or her sister will find her with Wraith and company, and lock them up in there dungeon. :PIC: Wraith"Vernadon is distracting her..." Without seeing if his comrade was following, he darted for the door of the castle. He'd search inside while she was out.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastNessarose wheeled herself slowly into the castle. The doors had been left open, and she looked around, wondering if her sister would come to greet her."Hello? Elphie, are you here? It's me! It's Nessa! ELPHABA!!!" she called. She spun around and used a gust of wind to close the doors."Anybody home?" she called again.OOCNessa is in a wheelchair, but don't let that fool you. She's frighteningly powerful when angry.

OOC: Oh noes, Wraith is already inside, and now the doors are closed...o_oIC: WraithWraith heard the doors closed, he hadn't closed them. Not good.. He peaked into the room slowly, trying not to be spotted. It was a Toa in a wheelchair...

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch slowed as she neared the music before coming to a complete stop, landing next to the being."What are you doing here, so close to my castle? Kiamo Ko is my home, and you are not welcome so close to it." she said, forming flames around her hands.IC: Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the East.Nessa wheeled slowly into the main hall. Her sister didn't seem to be home."Hello? Is anybody home?" she called one last time. "Come now, sister. I know it's been a while, but I've come all this way too see you!" she called, hearing only her own voice echoing.OOCNessa is the one of the Toa in the Witch's painting, just so you know.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch wanted to burn this being to ashes, but something stopped her. The song. She had never heard this one in particular, but it made her remember another, a song she listened to a long time ago, with someone she had been close to."Nessa..." She whispered softly, and looked back at her castle...just in time to see a figure rolling through the doors."Nessa!" she cried, and leapt from the cliff, soaring towards Kiamo Ko and ignoring the one she had just left behind.

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch though of swerving to avoid the Toa that had just teleported in front of her, but instead had a better idea. She concentrated hard and formed a wall of flame to coat her body in an attempt to plow through him or scare him out of the way.OOCShe really wants to see her sis :P

IC: WraithWraith was trapped, the Toa in the wheelchair was standing right by the door, he had no way out. He decided to venture father in instead, taking care not to make a sound.OOC: You tell me where Wraith ends up, it's your castle anyway. :P

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch was getting angry again, and without hesitation she summoned all of her willpower to heat the air around the being who blocked her, simultaneously building up the biggest ball of fire she could muster. The snow feet below them began to melt.IC: Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastNessarose sighed and exited the castle. Perhaps her sister was outside. She wheeled out and looked up just in time to see her sister hurl a ball of flame at another Toa. Concentrating, she built up a cyclone and hurled it at the Toa in an attempt to both knock him out of the way and throw him off balance.OOC-SnellyLet's see...you just entered the hall of paintings, featuring various images including some of the three Toa featured in the Witch's pictures as well as various others. It's her most prized room. Treat it with respect or she'll burn all of Ko-Wahi until you are dead. :P

IC: The Wicked Witch of the West and Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastThe Witch took her chance. She dove down towards her sister, praying he couldn't stop her in time.Nessarose built up another three cyclones and sent them at the Toa, swirling in from all directions.OOCDrat! Curse you and your blasted teleporty powers!

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: WraithWraith was in a hall of paintings. Though they were hardly of any concern to him, one painting...however...caught his interest, it was the painting of the two witches, but there was a third Toa, who was it? Wraith heard the sound's of fighting outside, he rushed back toward the entrance way.

IC: The Wicked Witch of the West and Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastThe Witch was angry now, but instead of blowing up, she slowly began hearing both of their bodies, so slowly that he would never notice in time. She would burn his insides.Nessarose, unaware of her sister's ploy, began focusing all of her power into one blast.

IC: WraithWraith saw the exit, they hadn't noticed him, there was only one way to save Vernadon, though he'd rather not play that card...Shards of ice grew from the ground all around Nessarose, there sharp ends dangerously close to her, all Wraith had to do was think, and they'd shoot at her. "Don't move..." He commanded.

IC (Weta): Weta stood silently as a snow-toa while Wraith entered the building, followed a short while later by a witch in a wheelchair. When the witch came back out again but Wraith did not, he decided to leave the battle outside and go look for his ally.Still in the guise of a snow-statue, he shuffled his way through the gates, and when he was no longer visible from outside, he dropped the illusion and looked around. "Wraith?" he called. "Are you there?"IC (Lema): "This toa-hero is whole-well also" Lema said, standing up and examining his surroundings.

ppg2.png

IC: Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastWhile the Witch of the West froze, Nessa reacted quickly. She used a gust of wind to make a cloud of snow surround the Toa of Ice and then used another to lift herself away from the ice. Meanwhile, her sister continued to slowly heat the musician's body."You dare attack me, Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the East?" Nessa demanded, sucking the air from around Wraith and forming a vacuum.

IC: Elphaba, The Wicked Witch of the West and Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastElphaba's temper flared and she sent a heat burst in all directions. At the same time, Nessarose, thoroughly irritated by the Toa dancing on her shoulders, placed a small pocket of air around her mouth and spread a massive vaccuum around the castle, catching the three Toa and Elphaba in it at the same time.