Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Naru):"Phobia, eh? All right, I see the problem. I don't quite see how the mask is connected to it, though. I would think that being indirectly connected to so many Rahi at the same time would make one less afraid of crowds."The Toa of Plasma looked out the door."If you want, I can try to get a doctor to come over instead. I think they'll understand."OOC: But what's going on with the two others? :P

"Did I miss anything important?" A voice from Nen's shoulders asked."Yes you did Nala." Kalama responded. "You missed a lot.""Oh good. Better than missing nothing. If nothing is missing then I have no reason to even hang around.""Very cute.""I try." Nala grinned."Tarakava massing outside Naho Bay. Cha-Codfish is recalling all available Marines.""We are due for another raid then.""Right now it's a stand off. To see who blinks first."Nala blinked. "Does that mean I win?" She asked.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Naru):"I wasn't planning to. Now, I'll be right back."With that, Naru left the hut and immediately regretted it. Outside was still below freezing temperature, with wind and snow brushing past at high speed. She hurried across the village and located what looked like the medical clinic."Hello," she said, brushing snow off her coat, "is there any doctor here who does home visits?"OOC: If there are any PCs that want to do it, apply now. :)

ooC: @Katuko, I have a character in Ko-Wahi who is a medic. IC: NPC MatoranA Matoran walked up to Naru, "A doctor you say. Well, I hear there's one up at the Academy. I suggest you pay a visit there, ask for Movik."IC: VernadonVernadon's keen eyes caught sight of Nova, he wasn't hard to miss after all his blue armor stood out against the stark white landscape of Ko-Wahi. He teleported to him. "Yes?" he asked simply.IC: MovikWith Rannin's help, Movik had carried Slife into his hut, and had applied some ointments to help control the swelling, then he got to work.A short while later he was done, he left the room in order to give Slife time to recuperate. He would not get much relief for he soon saw a Matoran lying limp on the ground, next to him was a bird like being. He ran up to the Avian. "What happened here?" he asked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: She's there. I can only do so many characters before I need to take a break and let people respond or nobody would ever get to play with me. She's just being quiet right now. Unless I say otherwise, assume all of my characters are together.IC: Nuraka 'tch'ed. "That was we said the last time they rampaged through. 'course back then we didn't have the Marine Corps ether. They're going to get a nasty surprise this time around."Kali looked back toward Agarin. "Us alone aren't going to cut it." She said. "It's likely there's going to be more Tarakava then you've ever seen grouped together in one place. If we don't stop them should they decide to attack, they'll overrun Ga-Koro in mere seconds. They did the last three times. This time we'll stop them but it's likely going to take every Marine we have. Hence why there's a mass recall."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Kali shook her head. "Not necessary. This is our first action since the Defense of Ga-Koro. We need to do this on our own."Kalama nodded. "You're welcome to come help Agarin but even then the Gukko Force won't respond unless Kotu asks. This is a Marine problem. We're not going to get help. Better that way. We need to prove to ourselves we don't need to be scared anymore. A lot of Ga-Matoran have bad memories of the last three Raids. Time we stood up for ourselves instead of relying on others."

IC(Kav'den)

Kav'den enters Ko-Koro, not worrying about anyone following him. He had decided that following Kalama would be suicide. He'd let the other fools try that. Now, he was going to find something else to help pay for his living...OOC: I think this is the end for Kav'den for a while. Don't really feel like trying to create some big mission for him...-Mef Man

OOC: You're too focused on seeing them as helpless females. They are not.IC: Tanuka gulped before laughing nervously. "Erm... sure! No pressure...""The Rocks won't get recalled." Kalama said. "Macku and Kopeke are fine. Those stationed at each of the Rocks are there in the event Rahi move on previously guarded territory while the Corps are otherwise occupied. When the Corps resume normal operations, they can help reclaim lost ground when the Marines move back out into the field."He gave both JL and Cyrax a critical look. "We've been warring longer then before ether of your heartlights started beating. Juno here has probably forgotten more about warfare then both of you combined if you're still locked on something that no longer requires our attention. FORGET ABOUT THEM. I was ordered to see to it that Macku was hidden and secured inland. She has been so now my task is done. On to the next mission. In a few hours nether of them will probably be here anymore. Karz they could be gone and moved to another location before we even showed up asking about them. Stick around if you want but you won't see ether of them.""Kalama calm down." Kali said. "They aren't Marines and don't understand. They haven't been through ether Basic or the Noa so they are completely clueless."Kalama took a steadying breath. "You're right. That was stupid of me to assume they would know better.""You know what happens when you assume!" Maya said cheerfully."I get it."FRUMP! Lei landed from her last skip jump sinking into the snow."All clear ahead." She said. "Straight shot through the Ornazk Mountain Range before the border.""Let's hope it stays that way."

IC: Ara'kas looked straight at Kalama, then pulled her sword from its sheath, letting its tip just touch the ground. "I'm going with you. I don't care if you don't want non-marine help. I swore an oath to protect the island from all dangers, and I won't let formalities stop me." The silver armored toa returned her sword to its sheath. "When do we move out?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

The Marines all facepalmed at once."We've been moving towards Ga-Koro for the past several minutes." Hotu said. "And you pick NOW to ask that question?"Rock Frost was nothing more then a shadow in the distance behind them at this point."Come on. Let's see if we can hit the range by the afternoon." Kalama said.

OOCSorry for that last short one. I wanted to say something, but I was in a hurry.IC: Elphaba, Nessarose and GlindaGlinda nodded as Elphaba took her seat."Oh Elphie, it's been too long! I've missed you so much! I can't believe you and your sister have become Wicked Witches!" she cried. Elphaba sighed."I'm sorry Glinda. Our parting all those years ago wasn't the best. I only just got back in contact with Nessa before you arrived" she said. "Then these guys showed up without permission and started a fight. Well, I suppose it may have been my fault, but that stupid flute playing one made me mad. I just wanted to blow him out of the sky." she fumed. Nessarose nodded."He showed great disrespect to myself. Mata Nui will surely strike him down and-""Oh Nessa, shut up already. Mata Nui isn't going to help us. He's abandoned us. But where was I? Oh yes. I jsut got into contact with Nessa and we began fighting the others. Then you showed up. How did that happen?" she asked. Glinda smiled."I got word that the Wicked Witch of the East was travelling, and I hoped maybe she had found you. I was right too. I missed you Elphie. Why couldn't you have just stayed? You and Nessa could have been good. We could have driven that mad fool away together." she pleaded. Elphaba shook her head."I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand it. He was a fraud. He didn't deserve our help." she said. Then she turned to Wraith."You...anything you wanted to know? We're getting kind of..." she hesitated."Rambly!" Glinda offered. Elphaba shrugged."Sure." she replied.

IC: Elphaba Glinda and Nessarose."The so called 'Wizard', well he was no wizard. Just some crotchety old Turaga using smoke and mirrors to screw with people who believed in him. After we found him out, I convinced him to leave the island forever. He was never any threat, and even if he comes back he'd be no threat to anyone but himself." Glinda assured. She sighed."I guess the this is the end. I mean, without him around, we can just sit back and be anonymous again. Elphie, the three of us could be friends again. We could have so much fun." she said. Elphaba sighed."I can never go back to the past. I'm the Wicked Witch of the West. But...I suppose I could try..." she said.

IC: Wraith"Hmm...well, I guess I have nothing to worry about then, other than the usual infected rahi..."

IC (Weta): "Not only them." he added, "There are also threats from Makuta's servants, who have been rather active lately, as you and I both know." he was refering, or course, to their shared encounters with Echelon and Vidar in the Le-wahi jungle and the Po-wahi desert. "They are certainly not to be overlooked".

ppg2.png

IC Nen and Thama:Nen was quite pleased to have Nala back on his shoulders. "It's good to see you again," he said to her. "I thought you'd decided my shoulders were not a comfy nap location.""In theory any tarakava we encounter at Ga-koro should be easier to defeat than the rahkshi from earlier," Thama observed. "Of course, we had a huge numbers advantage against the rahkshi."A blue blur zoomed by in the distance, so far away it was barely visible. Nen glanced at it but was unable to make out the details. Hmm, he thought to himself, I wonder what she's doing out here.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:Sisk had not facepalmed, mainly because he had done the same thing a little while ago. In his defense, having Lei around was enough of a distraction for the Matoran to not notice his own feet walking, but this time he did and he was looking forward to getting someplace warmer. In the meantime, he skidded around, now walking next to the marines, before letting himself fall back and strolling alongside Xibre, until he overheard Thama."Because that was-been a Rahkshi without a cause." Sisk told him. "You never want-to-meet those that with a task-purpose." he added, remembering tales from the Turaga, long ago.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Naru):"Movik? All right, thanks."The Toa of Plasma went quickly to what she presumed would be the so-called Academy, and began asking around for Movik.OOC: Haven't got time to search for his current location; but I wanted to move the action forwards.

IC: ZaukHe looked at the three beings who had sledded into his house."You guys wait here," He told them.He stepped outside into the cold and snow, wanting to be along with his thoughts for a minute. While he leaned up against the hut's wall he used his mask's scope to look for Naru.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"It was also acting alone and at a lower level." Kalama said. "If they have a task you'll see them working in teams of 3 up to 8 and their power level is equivalent to the difficulty they may face. Those that go after soft targets..." He grunted as he started scaling a cliffside with the Marines following. "Often... are... weaker..." He looked down at the Toa. "Than those that go after harder targets like Military instillation." He finished climbing and along with Lei who'd been watching from the top helped the rest of the group over the edge."Typically the highest that are tasked with hitting trade caravans and the like max out at level 4. Those that go after military patrols and bases have a minimum level of 3. Any that go after Toa, and I've seen them go after newcomers before, are 5 and 6. Anything Makuta seems to value as well as those that guard the depths of the Mangaia are sixes. No lower."He paused looking around before whispering. "So help anyone who crosses a level 7.""You've seen one?" Kali asked."No, but if what mother says is true then thank Mata-Nui I haven't and I pray it stays that way. Nobody has reported a Level 7 yet but mother is convinced they exist and she hasn't steered us wrong yet."

IC: Savina"Wait a sec...where'd Grecko go?" Savina said, noticing her ash bear friend wasn't among them.Outside the hut, Grecko was till stuck face-down in the snow, he grunted as he tried to pull himself out with his hind-legs, to anyone watching, it looked hilarious.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Sisk nodded, but the gesture was lost while he was climbing down alongside the marines. He quietly thanked Mata Nui for never having to learn how to cope with heights, since it was all natural to him."Well that...and...it's...Makuta-baddy." he let go of the final hold and dropped a few feet until he hit the snow. "Who knows what he's evil-cooking in his dark-lair. Anything's possible."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"We do the best we can with what we have, where we are." Kali replied. "It's impossible to not allow him such things. It makes sense to withdraw what forces we can to defend our village, nobody else is going to help us. They all have their own problems. However it will weaken our presence abroad and force the other villages to pick up the slack we left behind. Shouldn't be a problem since they're mostly bigger than we are but Naval-wise, we're the only force, similar to how the Gukko Force is the only air to air force we have. Withdrawing our Naval support for too long and we risk losing the waterways to pirates. We'll have to fight our way back in control.""Ga-Wahi is also our home region." Juno continued climbing over a rock. "The other forces maintain a lighter presence there like we do elsewhere, strictly for their home Koro's interests. Trade routes and the like. We're primarily responsible for everything that happens there. Nobody will act without prior agreements. It's considered rude. When go-aheads are confirmed, that means both forces will work together which makes for a greater force overall.""But back to Makuta..." Kali said. "He's demonstrated clear logical tactical thinking. This could be a feint simply to shift the Corps' attention elsewhere. Or as soon as Kotu blinks, he'll attack, it takes time to organize a large force and if we're scrambling to return to Ga-Koro after starting to fall back he could cut us to pieces.""Apparently a chance Kotu is willing to take." Juno said."Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs." Kali agreed."I for one see this as a good sign." Kalama said."How can this be good?" Kali asked in disbelief."Because if he's starting to get smart about toying with us, it means he's acknowledging us as a legitimate threat. The stories go Matoran fought to the death to protect the Chronicler's Company and the Kini-Nui. Isn't that right Juno?""..." Juno glanced away."The way I see it," Kalama continued. "We got his attention. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it's been quiet is because he's been steadily probing at us to reevaluate the situation. We got close with the Toa Mata. Nobody can deny that. He's been shown he CAN bleed. He'll be doing what it takes to secure his flanks and that means it's no longer fun and games."Kali's head bowed. She started shaking."...Kali?" Maya asked."Lass, ye alroight?" Yuni said.A positively demonic grin crossed her face as the shaking revealed to be laughter."Hehehehehe..." She glanced with with a positively wild look in her eye."Kote ra Ky'ram Kal.""Indeed Kali. Glory, or Death indeed."