Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Well, you played in-character... :biggrin: IC More chirps and whistles. "But I can't say that about Turaga Matau! Not in front of his-oh, ok." The matoran looked at the duo. "Turaga Nuju does not hold Turaga Matau in very high regard, as exemplified by your behavior here. He also says you now make more sense, but he fails to see the connection between a missing body and Takua, and why the Makuta would be behind both. If you could better clarify or make it all connect he would more willing to help you sort this out." OOC: :P

OOC: Well that's true. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly almost laughed about the comment about Turaga Matau, but he contained himself. "Clarify? Okay, there is no connection to the missing body and Takua, but Wraith might as well help me with my quest since he's stuck with me anyway, and if I see his body, I'll let him know." Snelly almost smirked at his last comment. "Besides, Makuta or someone working for him is the most likely candidate for being a body-snatcher, I mean who else would have use for a soulless body?." Snelly thought about what to say next. "Regardless of the body, someone needs to find out what happened to Takua right? And I'm eager to do something to thwart the Makuta. I mean don't you people want to do something besides wait for the Makuta to wipe us off the face of Mata Nui? I'm certainly tired of doing nothing. It's actually driving me kinda crazy." OOC: I think Turaga Nuju is gonna hate me.... :sigh: And lol I didn't realize it at first but face of Mata Nui? Little does any of them know they really are on his face! :D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Turaga Nuju did something very strange: He sighed. Nuju nodded to his translator. "Nuju nor myself know what happened to the Chronicler, but Kopeke was part of his company. He suggests you go there for answers... and unless you have something of dire importance, don't come back." The matoran gave a sad, knowing looke, one that portrayed "Don't shoot the messenger!"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC Turaga Nuju did something very strange: He sighed. Nuju nodded to his translator. "Nuju nor myself know what happened to the Chronicler, but Kopeke was part of his company. He suggests you go there for answers... and unless you have something of dire importance, don't come back." The matoran gave a sad, knowing looke, one that portrayed "Don't shoot the messenger!"

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly gave a bow. "Thank you Turaga Nuju, and you too Matoro, that's your name right? I read it outside the door." And with that Snelly walked outside with a grin on his face, then he yelled something to no one in particular that he hoped Nuju could hear. "Turaga Matau once told me that Turaga Nuju snores in his sleep! Ha-ha!" Wraith stood inside for a moment, his palm covering his face, "I really wish it could of been someone else other than him to take me to you Turaga, believe me. Anyone else." And with that Wraith left with Snelly. --------------------------------------- The two began to walk away from the hut. "Now listen good Snelly, I'm grateful for everything you're trying to do but-" "You know where Kopeke lives right?" Snelly asked, completely ignoring what Wraith was saying. Wraith sighed, "You're impossible you know that?" Wraith pointed toward a certain pathway. "He's typically found at his outpost in the Northern March." "Okay, lets go!" The two began there journey toward the Northern March. When they arrived they found Kopeke's observation post. "Hello? Kopeke? You here?" Snelly called out. Edited by Snelly

IC: Zealokan, Payiges He spun around to Decaia. 'Well, it's good that we're at an agreement. Hopefully I won't be seeing you around.' He turned back to the counter, to get a room in the inn. 'Yes, hello. I'd like a room, just for the night, so me and my friend here can recuperate.' The inn owner, a Ko-Matoran, looked at them with a look that said "Are you kidding me?". 'Well, you got 20 widgets handy?' Zealokan placed his hands on the counter in frustration. '20 widgets? That's robbery!' The Ko-Matoran gave him a quizical look. 'Look, buddy, I don't just give people rooms for free, ya know. How am I supposed to maintain this place without a little income?' By this point, Payiges was getting annoyed, and so decided to interrupt their negotiations of prices. 'Ummm, excuse me, but we'd like a discount,' she said, staring into his eyes, using her Mask of Charisma. 'Something along the lines of, ummmm, 100 percent?' The mask had immediate effect. 'Uh-huh, sure, here's your room key,' The Ko-Matoran said, handing them the key to Room 7. The Toa of Lightning plucked the key out of the inn owner's hand, and said 'Thank you,' with a smile. They walked to their room, and the Zealokan grinned at Payiges. 'Sometimes, I love that mask.' OOC: If the inn owner is a BZPRPG player, I apologise profusely.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Kozya continued to eat the Mahi's energy, draining it body of power. He knew from experience not to waste any part of the beasts, and had used their parts to repair his armor and body numerous times. It was not a perfect fit, but it kept him running in this land of icy death.As he ate, he caught sight of his table. Some of the layer of dust had fallen away, revealing it's reflective surface. In a flash his cold behavior was shattered under an eruption of rage, as his face looked at him. The image was distorted of course, but it was still too close for him.In a flash his fist had slammed into the table, fracturing the entire structure. After a time he calmed, and grabbed a pile of dirt. With a flick of his fingers Kozya tossed the dust over the ice, covering up his reflection.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: [Hari] Exhausted, Hari sat readily into the cable car, swallowing the usual nausea he got without a second thought. Breathing a sigh of relief, he leaned back in his seat, Sirraus next to him. "So... Ta-Koro..." Hari started. "You know, I've actually never been there," he mused, coming upon the slightly surprising fact. Not that it bothered him too much, in fact, it excited him with the prospect of seeing a new Koro. But he was too exhausted to say anymore, and he knew Sirraus felt the same.

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus slumped in his seat. He could feel his eyes beginning to close on their own. "Eh, I've been there a couple times. The fires of the Mangai flow deep into Onu-Wahi. If you're not careful you can go a lot further than you mean to..." He lost his train of thought as he drifted off, mumbling something about the Archives. Ooc: Sirraus (and Hari) to Ta-Wahi

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC "Hello? Kopeke? You here?" Snelly called out. There was no answer. "Heelllooooooooo? Aaaaaanybody home?" Again no answer, but he thought he heard some muffled sounds inside. He tried the door, but it wouldn't budge. Closer inspection showed a box right outside the door with a makeshift arrow pointing into it, conspicuously large enough for a month's supplies to be left in; at the moment, it was empty. Other than that it was a plain outpost in a snowy barren wasteland.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC "Hello? Kopeke? You here?" Snelly called out. There was no answer. "Heelllooooooooo? Aaaaaanybody home?" Again no answer, but he thought he heard some muffled sounds inside. He tried the door, but it wouldn't budge. Closer inspection showed a box right outside the door with a makeshift arrow pointing into it, conspicuously large enough for a month's supplies to be left in; at the moment, it was empty. Other than that it was a plain outpost in a snowy barren wasteland.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly stared into the box, the empty box. Why was it empty? Did it even matter? "I could have sworn I heard something coming from inside, I'd rather not break down the door so..." Snelly looked a Wraith, "You're a spirit, so you can pass through matter. Could you see what's in there?" Wraith normally would frown upon invading someone's home, but he knew that something was not right here. "Very well." Wraith began to go through the door. OOC: Unless you somehow have the ghost-busters in there... :o

IC While the only viable option, it was possibly the worst thing they could have done. When Wraith finished materializing past the door, he saw a flurry of movement and a loud crash. When he could finally process everything, this is what he saw: It was a single-room dwelling, sparsely furnished, and clearly run-down. What the noise came from was the corner, where directly across from him was an overturned table, a half-hidden trembling Ko-Matoran behind it, holding a shaking disk in his hand as if ready to throw. He was looking directly at the ghost, and absolutely terrified.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly heard quite a ruckus. "What's going on in there?" He said out loud, he decided he'd better just wait. Wraith decided to try to calm him down. "Don't be frightened Kopeke, it is me, Wraith, you know, the one with the Iden, the mask of spirit? I'm sorry that I gave you such a scare but when you didn't answer the door for my friend out there I grew worried that something terrible might of happened."

IC Kopeke wasn't buying it. "Go... away... " he barely whispered, drawing the table closer to himself and the wall, clearly ready and willing to start chucking disks... if he got over his abstract terror.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Wraith sighed as he 'sat down', "I don't know what has happened to you, or me really, but something...something bigger is happening than both of us." Wraith pointed to the door, "The Toa of Air waiting outside, as you can imagine, is a pain to deal with. But...he is the reason my spirit is still not trapped out there in the mountains." They heard a rather loud sneeze outside. Wraith gave Kopeke time to process all that. "He-he's trying to find out what happened to the Toa Mata, Kopeke, and to do so he needs to know where the chronicler is. I know you probably don't want to talk to me about it, but if you know anything it's really important you tell us. For-for everyone's sake. That Toa of Air truely believes that we can defeat the Makuta, I have my doubts, but he's right about one thing, we need to try." Wraith looked right at Kopeke with almost pleading eyes. "Please Kopeke, trust me."

Edited by Snelly

IC Whatever will the matoran had to defend himself gave way, and slowly Kopeke sank behind the table, dropping the disk as he did. He curled up and began to weep softly, staring at the wall. "Toa Mata... dead heroes... Kopaka... they're... " That's all Wraith could make out at that moment.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly decided to say something through the door, "Wraith? Is everything okay in there?" Wraith stuck his head through the door, "Keep quiet..." Wraith returned to his sitting position. "Kopeke, you're absolutely sure they're dead? Is Takua dead?"

IC:Sizin walked down the street, on patrol...weary of the strangers walking all around the village and the surrounding region.Walking up the path that led to the North march, he noticed a Toa of Air waiting outside Kopeke's hut."Hey you!" He said strolling to the Toa. "It's not nice to stand outside Matoran's houses you know."

IC: Snelly, Wraith Peace? That's one of the principles. Is he referring to the Ko-koro ruins? It is said that to find peace one must venture there... Wraith stood up to leave. "I will take my leave, I'm sorry for the disturbance. Take care Kopeke." And with that Wraith went through the door back to the outside. Snelly had been sitting there patiently, "Well about time, what hap-" Wraith shushed him. "No time chatterbox, we need to get back to Turaga Nuju now and tell him what we found out." "Oh, you found out something? What happene-" Snelly was shushed again. "I'll tell you on the way back, lets go." Snelly was up to speed on the situation by the time the duo made it back to Ko-koro. Snelly knocked on the door to Turaga Nuju's place once again. "I was really hoping not to come back here after what he said. Not to mention what I said..."

OOC: I was talking to you in my last post Snelly.IC:Sizin was frustrated and followed the Toa back to the village where he was knocking on Nuju's hut."HEY!" He shouted. "You can't just go around demanding to see these important figures. "What makes you think you can do that? Plus ignoring me, a Sanctum guard."

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

OOC: Opps, didn't see your post till now... XD IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly for some reason hadn't seen the matoran till now, "Look pal, I'm not demanding anything, I'm simply knocking on a door, and also I don't-" Wraith stopped Snelly short, "Sizin, I apologize for ignoring you, but this is a matter of great importance. One that might effect us all." Wraith wondered if Sizin had even recognized him, then again this was Sizin, one of the stranger ko-matoran he knew.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly's eyes twitched. "You're kinda strange for a sanctum guard. I like you. I respect the sanctum guard you know? They are almost as amazing as the gukko force!" Snelly showed his gukko force ensign. "Did you see my beautiful gukko bird Destiny on your way over here? She's resting by the inn."

IC: "I need a break," Mip said, holding his head in his hands. He had woken up, buried up to his neck in snow, and found that his temple was destroyed in an avalanche. "Somewhere peaceful. Ga-Koro. Maybe there's something to study there.Miptel to Ga-Koro...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Zealokan, Payiges Inspecting the room, Zealokan saw the Kane-Ra head mounted on the wall between the beds, and whistled at it, impressed. 'Man, who ever managed to bag this thing must've been one brave son of a-' 'It's fake,' Payiges interrupted. He cocked his head to her and raised an eyebrow. 'Huh? How can you know that?' She walked over and tapped the Kane-Ra's jaw. 'The inscription on it's tooth.' He walked over and looked at it's biggest tooth. 'Made in Po-Koro. Hmm, who would've thought?' They heard the door of the room next to their one slam. 'Seems we have neighbours. Shall we introduce ourselves?' The Toa of Lightning shrugged, and said 'Meh, it couldn't hurt.' They left Room 7 and knocked on the door to Room 6. When no reply came, they opened the door, and saw the familiar face of Eamerzon, the Jovak. Payiges was somewhat surprised. 'Eamerzon? I thought you were down in the caves. What're you doing here?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: The wind continued to whip over the hole in the group, its movements creating a sad melody as it sneaked though the rocks and snow. The song of the wild wind coiled itself across the land, and like a serpent suffocated those who would wander the drift in ice and grief.Even as the wind sang his tune, Kozya finished his meal. Silently he got up, and walked over to the wall of ice that surrounded the chamber. With a sigh he frustration his hand onto the ice, as the cold consumed his body. Surviving in this land was hard enough, but touching the icy was a death sentence.This was not the first time Kozya had done this however, and it was no attempt to end his life, at least physically. No, he was killing his mind, numbing his brain from the pain of the cold. It was self destructive and abusive, but he had lost track of morals and most of the Toa Code long ago.And in more than one way Kozya had already died. In his opinion he was on his third life, though he had only died once. And that time he spent dead kept him alive, the nothingness he felt steered him from killing himself. But even with that fear he had grown cold to the world, and his life had lost total meaning. If he had the chance to be reborn again, he won't take it. Or so he kept telling himself.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC The conversation was interrupted by the snowy sound of a door opening. "Oh! It's you... two... again. What are you two doing back so soon? And Sizin!? Shouldn't you be at your post? What if Turaga Nuju catches you not there?"

IC: Snelly, Wraith "Well, you said to come back if we had something of extreme importance. We found Kopeke and..." Snelly looked at Wraith. "Well, Wraith was the one who actually talked to Kopeke, I guess he should explain it." Wraith spoke up. "Matoro, Kopeke is not well, not well at all, I was barely able to hold a conversation with him, he's terrified of something, he kept on saying, 'Please...don't hurt me', over and over, we did managed to get him to tell us one thing. He said, 'No... I... please... leave me in peace... only those at... at peace can stay here... don't hurt me..'."

Edited by Snelly

IC He was quiet for a long time. "Yes, ever since the Toa's disappearance he has not been the same, refusing any sort of social interaction, living alone up there. Even Nuju's help did nothing for him. Every month we drop off supplies, but any other attempt at communication has been... well... " He blinked. "What, what, he actually spoke to you!?"

IC: Snelly, Wraith "Yes, well, I had to go through the door to get in, I am a spirit. Needless to say, it gave him quite a scare. Now that I think back on it, I probably shouldn't have." Wraith almost sounded ashamed. Snelly decided to continue the conversation. "Now, from what Wraith said, you Ko-korans are big on the principle of peace right? And I heard something about the Ko-koro ruins? Like what is that some kind of Temple of Peace?"

IC: Ghar-Knel purchased three sets of climbing gear from a trader at the bottom of Mt. Ihu, and proceeded to look around the base."I can't quite make out the footprints, but I think there might be his in this tangle," he stated. Follow me.Mip looked around at all of the snow he called home. "So we're going to kill this Solaris?" he asked."Kill him, I get paid, I share the money with my partners," he nodded to Kahua, "and we all live safely ever after.""Well, I can show you all of the hidey-holes on this mountain," Mip said. "It is my home, after all.""But you're a Toa of Fire," the Vortixx said, confused. "I thought they hated the cold."MIp shrugged. "I wanted to be a scholar. Now come on, the path winds this way."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!