Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Baron): "I...I am...Baron...Stabbington...No...I am...What is...my name?" He felt the pain of defreezing. The tubes that maintained the fluids on his back were slowly defrosting, but too slowly. He managed to make a small ball of plasma, and used it to melt the ice out of the tubes. "Ah...I can...breath...much better now."

Ic: Sirraus Hearing Hari say his name, the Onu-Matoran turned back to look at the Toa. He was apparently well enough to generate power, some sort of heat substance. It had an unnatural though not entirely unstable quality to it; not fire, and not electricity. Plasma, if Sirraus had to guess, and he held to it. His pride as an archivist would be severely wounded if he had to second-guess even to himself. "My name is Sirraus," the Archivist began. "We're here on our way to--" he stopped short with a slight gasp as Hari softly elbowed him. It took him only a second to process the nonverbal cue: he doesn't need to know what we're doing. Not with both the past and future of Mata-Nui at stake. "Er, I'm just here for the sightseeing, what with all the snow, and the um, ice. Really fantastic stuff, and, anyways. Uh. We'll lend you a room for the night or until you recover, but after that you're on your own."
IC: [Hari] "Yes, yes," Hari said. "We're just happy that you could make it out alive, that's all." He smiled, patting the Baron on the back. "Say, do you have any idea how you got stuck in that snowdrift anyhow?" Hari queried, his active mind always looking for something to think about.

IC(Baron): "I...I was walking...from Ga-wahi...I was cold...I became weak...But...I am....The All-powerful...BARON...STABBINGTON!" He stood up, Plasma droplets falling off of the tubes, unfrozen. "I feel...goooooood." He stretched his arm, plasma coming off of it. "And...Now I need a new sword." The Baron was beginning to lose his sanity once more.

OOC: Sounds good. IC Purpon - Ko-Koro - Talking to Arkrak: "Good point...besides, looks like Oura dissapeared. See ya." Purpon turned his back to Arkrak and walked away, waving as he left.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

IC: Divinex Whoa. An electrical shock apparently sent out by the Toa of Lightning caught Divinex off guard as he hid in the opening of a frozen cave, making him lose his concentration. He sensed his Mask of Stealth cut out. Of course. #@$&. IC: Akinii Akinii, standing some distance away, saw the offending Toa of Fire pop up, seemingly out of nowhere. Akinii whipped out his hand, taking a large chunk of ice off the frozen ground. He sent it flying at his assailant, hoping to quickly neutralize him. As it flew, he used his Kanohi Calix and ran towards the dark Toa.IC: Divinex Divinex saw Akinii moving to chuck a chunk of ice at him. He ran away from where the hunk of frozen of water was flying, barely dodging it as it smashed into the little ice cave where Divinex had just been. He'd been hoping to take on Akinii somewhere other than this frozen wasteland, but it would have to do. He ran towards Akinii and threw a few very large fireballs at him in a blind rage. IC: AkiniiAkinii used his trusty Mask of Fate and jumped forward, flipping and spinning between three of the more accurate ones, getting ready to attack again. OOC: feel free to intervene, I hate talking to myself.

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Looks like I just missed out on the party! :P IC: Zealokan, Payiges They stumbled through the snowstorms together, until it was hard to stand up from the cold. The pair found their way into a small naturally formed ice alcove, to shelter from the storm. 'It can't be far to Ko-Koro from here.' He groaned in frustration. 'Looks like we're sitting this one out.' Conveniently, there was a bundle of dry wood in the alcove with them. The alcove could've been a traveller's stop. Zealokan set to work building a fire. After a while, the Silver Toa was trying to light it by rubbing 2 sticks together, but to no avail. Payiges merely rolled her eyes and sent a spark towards the fire, simultaneously lighting the fire and causing Zealokan to jump backwards. She couldn't help giggling a little bit. 'You're welcome,' she said, before bursting into full-on laughter. Zealokan couldn't help but laugh along. When they both finally calmed down, Payiges spoke up. 'Please, tell how your village was destroyed.' Zealokan sighed heavily, and started telling the tragic story. 'Well, I wasn't there for it. If I was, I could've save them. I was out hunting, for the village. When I was returning, someone, or something attacked me. When I woke up, I was being held in place by the Makuta, and he made me watch my village burn. Made me watch you burn. It was horrible. The way I see it, there was 3 steps to it. There was the burning. Then the screaming-' 'And then the silence.' Payiges cut in. The Silver Toa pulled back into the alcove in surprise. 'What did you just say?' She stayed quiet. 'Payiges?' 'Hmm? I said nothing.' Zealokan once again approached the fire. 'Okay....... right, we should probably get some sleep.' He lowered himself to the alcove floor. 'Goodnight, Payiges.' 'Goodnight, Zealokan.' And with that, they both lay down, and said no more to each other. She knew that she had said something. She knew what it meant. She knew that she lived a past life. She turned away from the fire, and silently wept. Finally, words escaped her lips. 'Why can't I remember?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: The wind whipped over all of Mount Ihu, but nowhere as dangerous as the Drifts. Here the lightest snow storm was lethal, and the strongest storms might make even Makuta shudder, or so the legends say. The few who could survive these elements rarely entered its grounds, for the winds make passage impossible. Only a series of red flags allowed the Ko-Matoran to navigate the maze of winds, and once they lost sight of the flags, escape becomes impossible. It is here that Koyza lives, a legend as much of the Drifts itself, though even he pales against the legends of the Toa Mata. He doesn't know if the Matoran have forgotten him, nor does he care. Matoran are so forgetful they would forget the Toa Mata if propaganda didn't rain on them every day.Not that Kozya hates the old Toa, he knew them as inspiration, once. But he has forgotten them, pushed their memories far away. Now all that remained in him was the anger, the hate, everything else was dead.Now the Toa stared through the icy winds, his gaze directed towards Kini-Nui. He hadn't been there in ninety years, and doesn't intend to go there now. But even as his past continued to die in the cold, those memories refused to fade."One day," thought Kozya, having given up verbal speech years ago, "One day Makuta will pay for what he has done." But for now the Toa just returned to his hole in the ground, where he may lurk in peace.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Controlling two characters is a new experience for me... We'll see how this goes. *gulp*IC: Divinex Divinex noticed that the Toa of Lightning was joining in the battle, swinging at his leg. Sweet. Divinex twisted away from the incoming sword blow, turning to see Akinii running up at him with his swords drawn. He seemed angry, but there was no recognition in his eyes, no indication that he knew what was going on. Roaring angrily, Divinex threw out both of his hands and started blasting Akinii with pure flame, fueled by his hatred and need for revenge. Akinii did a backflip, dodging the fire. He landed and did the same thing as Divinex, canceling out Divinex's fire with his ice.Divinex pushed his powers to the limit. One of us is going to run out of energy eventually... But it's not gonna be me! Akinii finally gave way just enough for Divinex's fire to hit him. Akinii was thrown backwards, landing hard on the ice. He tried to get up, but was unable to. Divinex walked up to him, looking down at Akinii with hateful eyes. Akinii looked back. Divinex was taken aback by Akinii's confused and hurt expression for just a second too long...OOC: Ok, hit Divinex as hard as you want, own him like a boss.

IC - Decaia - Ko-Wahi; path to Le-Wahi: From the forests at the base of the mountainous area where Ko-Wahi began, a Toa of Water emerged, wrapped tightly in his cloak, his dark blue hood obscuring most of his face. He looked around at the area, that feeling still in his stomach.Nothing but snow here, he thought. As usual. I never did like this place. Oh well. Time to find whatever is... drawing me... in this direction...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Sorry about the delay... IC: "Very well then," replied Salmek, somewhat suspiciously. Why did Kaiva seem so opposed to interacting with strangers? He recalled her initial attitude towards him--hostile, of course. But why? "So, what beith the closest city to this icy horror?" said Salmek, shivering slightly.

OOC: And I'm back IC: Snelly Snelly had had quite enough of this, he charged toward the one shooting the disks, launched a dagger he had just enhanced with his elemental power toward the Cyberleader. Then Snelly, not even looking to see if his dagger had hit his target, launched himself toward the Cyberleader, Snelly used a blast of air to keep himself in the air long enough to back-flip right behind the Cyberleader, Snelly swung his currently equipped katana (he only has the one in his left hand out at the moment.) right at the center of the Cyberleader's mass. If the dagger doesn't cut him up good, my laser tipped katana will. OOC: Let's see what ya do now. :P Edit: AH! It's Decaia! :o He's not being drawn toward me is he Parugi? :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Oh noes, Decaia's back :P IC: Zealokan, Payiges They awoke a short time later, the fire having burnt out, the snowstorm having died down. Zealokan stretched just as Payiges woke up. 'Ahhhhh, good morning. How'd you sleep?' She looked at him with a blank face. 'Yeah, fine.' He looked at her with a certain worry in his eyes. 'I can tell you've been crying. Is there any way I can help?' She turned away from the Silver Toa. 'No. Let's just get to the village.' 'But-' 'But nothing. We have to get to the village before another storm hits.' As much as he wanted to help her, Payiges had a point. They left the alcove, and after an hour of trekking through the snow and ice, the Toa of Kinetics and the Toa of Lightning arrived at the village of Ko-Koro. OOC: Zealokan and Payiges open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Hari] Backing away quickly and stumbling over himself, Hari fell backwards onto his tailbone several meters away from the Baron. "Si- sir?" he asked clumsily, the words tumbling out of his mouth like loose boulders on a hill. "Are y-you alright?" Hari began to lose confidence in the stranger's possible affiliation with he and Sirraus, but he knew one thing. This guy was definitely not friendly.

OOC:Oh yes, Decaia's back, and in more ways than one -- specifically, his energy has recharged. >=)But no, he's not here for you, Snelly -- he's being drawn to the object The Captian was talking about in the discussion topic. Not that he knows that... IC - Decaia - Ko-Wahi: Decaia trudged along through the snow of the Ko-Koro dunes. All he saw was snow and ice; while it was a nice break from the irritatingly closed spaces of the jungle, Decaia was quickly growing bored of all the sheer whiteness. The land needed some color... or at least a better path to the village; the Toa felt as if his feet would soon freeze and fall off from the snow he was stepping through. After a while of walking, he came upon a curious sight -- a sort of outpost, which he suspected belonged to the Ko-Koro Guard. That meant that the village was close; maybe he could find some answers to this feeling there...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Ic: Sirraus The Baron's words sent a frightening chill up Sirraus' spine. He took several steps back. What have we gotten ourselves into? This guy definitely had some widgets loose. Hopefully the Baron needed a sword because his powers were inadequate, though Sirraus didn't dare to hope they were that lucky. He reached into his satchel to find some means of self-defense, but came back with only a tin of ussal wax. "Uh." He muttered something unprofessional.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC(Baron): He laughed. He laughed like a hyena on the Joker's Laughing Gas. He looked at the Archivist. "Oh, you puny matoran, you saved me from dying...I should return the favor SOOO much. How about a hug?" He generated some plasma around his hands, and began to close in on Sirraus. "Hugs are so nice. Almost as good as...Cupcakes." The fluidic tubes on his back pulsed at his usage of elemental energy. "Hehehe. You've all met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" He smiled. Insanely.

OOC: Trouble with an insane Plasma Toa... Mind if I interrupt? :P IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro: The Village of Ice finally came into view; Decaia would have smiled if he had known that it meant there wouldn't be trouble, which, given his track record, it didn't. Still, better than sticking around in the Wastes, and at least here he could get some warmth... maybe something to drink... He headed in the direction of the nearest inn, ignoring looks from several Matoran who were confused by his appearance.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Sorry about the delay... IC: "Very well then," replied Salmek, somewhat suspiciously. Why did Kaiva seem so opposed to interacting with strangers? He recalled her initial attitude towards him--hostile, of course. But why? "So, what beith the closest city to this icy horror?" said Salmek, shivering slightly.

IC: Utu - Ko-Wahi - The Drifts - From Ta-Wahi Utu had reached the top. One of the highest points of Mata-Nui, and one of his favourite places. Not because of a sort sentimental mindset, but because this was where he woke up with the mark. That was only a few years ago, and he still hadn't found any answers as to how it worked, why he had it, or who gave it to him. Utu had always assumed Makuta gave it too him, and hoped for it as well. The mark had given him purpose, and a goal albeit a non-definitive goal. There was no clear path but it was still a goal. Do Makuta's bidding. Utu was a new breed of Toa, an instrument of the Master of Shadows. He could hardly see through the blizzard which wouldn't be as big of an issue if he was trying to find his way to the Koro. He could handle the cold. It was a good thing the Toa of ice was so bloody patient. Half the stuff he did would never have been accomplished had he not had patience. He rubbed the mark hidden beneath the wrappings. The thought struck him like a rock slide. What if there was more of him? Beings like him? He shook his head. It wasn't possible. Or was it? He dismissed the idea. The odds of another being with a mark was unlikely, and the odds of Utu and said beings meeting were even slimmer. Shielding his eyes Utu trudged through the deep snow, trying to figure out which way Ko-Koro was.

After a long while of walking he saw the Koro walls ahead. The snow was much shallower now, and the snow wasn't moving at a blinding rate. It was just really fast. Utu walked past the guards and into Ko-Koro. He stopped. He could feel a pull. He walked along through the streets until coming to the building where the Walls of Prophecy were etched. Where Nuju and his history geeks were usually found. The pull was strong. He felt a pulse in his mark. The mark could feel the pulse too it seemed. He scanned the room. Two Toa stood speaking to each other. Upon seeing the box his mark pulsed again. He started walking, snatching a few books up off a table, almost to the Toa he turned his head so he would bump into them. Utu walked right into the Toa with the box who dropped it the sound of it hitting the ground echoing throughout the sanctum alongside the books. Utu bent down to pick up the box and in a polite tone spoke, "My apologies." He picked up the box and and a few of the books. He felt weird.He froze and stared at the box for a moment before looking up. Un-moving, Utu stared at the Toa who was originally holding the box.

OOC:

That's you Snoopy and Xaeraz

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Zealokan, Payiges The pair walked through the village, trying to find accomodation, until Zealokan stopped in his tracks. 'What is it?' Payiges inquired. The Silver Toa only smiled. 'Well, we're in Ko-Koro. Should I go now, or have you changed your mind? The Toa of Lightning looked at her feet, then looked at Zealokan and smiled. Just a little smile, but a smile none the less. 'I guess you could stick around a bit longer.' Zealokan chuckled, and said 'It'd be my pleasure.' They then walked into the nearest inn. OOC: Last post for tonight. Goodnight, guys :)

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I'm getting kind of bored of using these guys, ripping off Doctor Who isn't as fun as I thought it would be. Be warned! They may self destruct at any moment :P IC (Cyberleader, cave entrance): The leader was completely destroyed, pieces of flesh and machinery alike flew around the tunnel like lost fireflies as the dagger and the sword sliced easily through it's circuitry.Meanwhile, the soldier burst through the tunnel wall at the attacking party, firing all it's disks, one for each enemy.

IC: Of course that was a lie, as it had been for all the years since Kozya had taken refuge there. Peace would never come, at least not while his mind or body lived. Once one or both parts of him left the mortal coil, only then would be find peace.Kozya won't kill himself physically, no matter how big the urge. Not while the Makuta remained. So instead over the years he had been killing himself emotionally, trying to freeze his mind in the endless void of the Drifts.Success had come from this starving, he could feel ice crystalizing over his heart light. He didn't care what would happen to all those Matoran any more, not out of hate or disgust but because of his dying empathy. The world beyond the icy wasteland didn't exist he would repeat to himself.But the plan of emotionally dying had two flaws, one of which he brought on himself. The first flaw was that he had never tried to numb his hatred of the Makuta, never filled his thirst for revenge. It gave him a drive, and with drive he could not just lie down and fade. The other was the very landscape of Mount Ihu. Ice lurked here, and with ice came reflections. In those instance when he saw the face the world saw, his icy shell would shatter underneath a wave of fiery rage.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Trouble with an insane Plasma Toa... Mind if I interrupt? :P IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro: The Village of Ice finally came into view; Decaia would have smiled if he had known that it meant there wouldn't be trouble, which, given his track record, it didn't. Still, better than sticking around in the Wastes, and at least here he could get some warmth... maybe something to drink... He headed in the direction of the nearest inn, ignoring looks from several Matoran who were confused by his appearance.

Ooc: Feel free. I was having a bit of trouble coming up with a way out.Ic: Sirraus Sirraus threw the tin of wax at the Baron's head. It bounced harmlessly off with an almost comical dink."Okay, think!" he shouted. "He's got to have a weakness! Plasma, right?"

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Snelly Snelly, quite satisfied with the destruction of the Cyberleader, "You should have kept your eye on the bird-" Snelly was interrupted by a disk, which hit him directly in the chest and exploded. His body landed near the group, he lay their, quite in pain and barely conscious. OOC: Why? Cause I like causing my character pain, I don't know... :headbonk:

Edited by Snelly

IC: [Hari] Coming upon a quick thought, Hari dashed outside the inn and returned with a lump of snow, bravery in his eyes. At this point the fact that he was going to die had settled into his mind, so he figured he might as well make the best of his last moments of life. Hurling the snowball with all his might, it struck the Baron's plasma tubes. He hoped dearly, with all his heart, that it would do something, anything, to this monster of a Toa. "Run!" he shouted, hoping that Sirraus would follow as he sprinted out the door.

IC(Ariga and co): "Rivera, you take care of Snelly. I have to go and finish the Cyberleader proper."Ariga and Jeni ran down the hallway, continuing to distort the air around them to dodge the disks. IC(Baron): "Now, little one, that wasn't very nice. You really should have thought that through." He took a swipe at the Archivist, hands still plasma-covered. The snowball then hit his tubes. "Oh, you're next." He backed Sirraus into a corner, the swipe missing. IC(LoveMardi): The toa of plantlife made it to the Onu-wahi tunnels, where she was going to purchase some protodermis. OOC: LoveMardi to Onu-wahi

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC: Kozya emerged from his hole, knowing that the storm had slowed to a more tolerable pace. He didn't need to any instruments, he simply knew the Drift, far better than any part of the island. Back when he was younger he hunted here all the time, giving the village of Ko-Koro enough food to survive. But that was two lifetimes away.Kozya walked through the snow, his eyes peering through the gloom. He could hear it, the sound of a Mahi herd roaming through the icy void, grazing on what little food they could find. The herd ate their fill as best they could, too distracted with the hunt.As Kozya mapped out the region, he charged up his blade. The Mahi glanced up at the hum, but by then Kozya had chosen a target. With a burst of electricity he blasted on of the Mahi, an older Rahi near the end of it's natural life.Kozya approached his prey even as the rest of the herd fled from their hunter. The Toa grabbed the carcass and began to head towards his home. As he walked Kozya drew his sword, knowing that it was only a matter of time.Suddenly a roar was heard and the sound of treads overthrew the wind's dominance. Kozya placed the Mahi on the ground, even as the beast lunged at him, its claws ready for the kill. Kozya stood his ground, ready to fight the Muaka.

OOC: Sweeeeet. IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro: The Toa of Water stopped as he heard sounds of distress and commotion from the inn he was heading to. He raised an eyebrow, continuing to walk forward until he got to the door. Peering it, he noticed a Toa of Plasma who seemed to be menacing a couple of Matoran -- none too quietly, from the looks of it. What a bother. he thought. But maybe these Matoran could help me if I help them; they look like they might be from around here... Opening the door, he moved into the building, heading straight towards the conflict. Raising a hand, he launched a short burst of water at the other Toa. "Hey, pick on someone your own size."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC(Baron): Cold water fell on his back. "THAT WAS COLD!" He spun around. "You want me to pick on someone my own size? Well, I'm not your size, but you're close enough." He stood up at his full height, towering about a foot above Decaia. "Let's tango." He blasted the plasma around his hands at the Slothy toa.

IC: The Toa launched himself with his mask, soaring right over the beast. As he flew the hermit slashed his blade into the predator's back, causing it to roar in agony. The Muaka roared in pain even as Kozya landed on his feet to the beast's back As both parties turned to face another, Kozya noticed a large scar going down the feline's face.Kozya stared down the cat, his blade held though magnetism. "Old Scarface," he thought to himself with a empty voice, "I haven't seen you since the avalanche." The Muaka was more vocal, its growling made it clear that it had not forgotten Kozya. The two foes began to circle each other, having played this dance for so long.The cat soon enough lost its patience, and charged at the Toa, his claws ready to strike. As Kozya flew at the cat the beast suddenly bent it's body downwards. Kozya's blade missed it's mark, even as the foe slammed it's fist into his chest.Kozya fell to the ground, the wind knocked out of him. "Not bad," he thought with no emotion, "It took you seven years, but you finally learned to duck. But let's see how much that helps you." The Toa darted forth as his blade hummed with electricity. Scarface charged as well, his claws at the ready. In a burst of lightning the foes collided, sending both of them flying.Kozya landed not to far away, still on his feet. The Muaka survived as well, though sparks dance across his body. The cat stared down Kozya for a few seconds, before heading off into the snow. The meal was not worth the struggle.Kozya nodded, and used his sword to draw the Mahi towards him. With his meal reclaimed, the Toa headed back to the hole. Despite their constant duel over the years, the two entities had learned to respect each other, a rarity for Kozya. After all this time they two had almost a truce not to slay the other, out of respect and a head for a foe. And so both of them clashed, Kozya typically winning but Scarface getting some victories now and again. It was their circle of life, a simple existence but one that was much more tolerable than other lives.

OOC: Alright, I'm gonna try to get out of this quickly, I want my character(s) to move on, so ya... IC: Snelly Snelly opened his eyes to see Rivera above his head. "Oh, I didn't keep my eye on the birdy this time huh?" Before Rivera could ask what Snelly was talking about, Snelly tried to stand up, it hurt,he was a bit battered, but otherwise okay,"Ow...Just Ow...Where, where is that other Cyberguy? I'd like to repay him for that..." Snelly looked to see the other Cybervortixx was occupied with other things, "Well, it looks like I'm pretty much done here, with out the Cyberleader that guy is done for so no reason for me to stick around, tell the Doc I said bye, maybe will catch up later." Snelly then looked at Eamerzon, "Hey, if you want to join me, meet me at Ko-koro, though if I'm gone by the time you get there, I'll probably be in Le-Koro. And if your really that slow and don't find me there either, well, ask around, I- I'm talking to much, see ya later!" Snelly was about to leave but then decided to do something crazy, he kissed Eamerzon, "I think I owed you that, Bye!" He dashed off, heading for the the cavern entrance. OOC: I just did that for the sake of getting out of that, no offence, but this was taking WAY to long for me, I like to post more than just a few times a day.

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: Sloth cut off his attack. Indeed, they had been forced into a stalemate; water and plasma were a pair of elements that, in general, never seemed to be able to fully squash the other."I'm up for a deal," he said. "So long as that deal involves you backing off from the Matoran. Why are you even attacking them, anyway?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png