KZN02

• 1 month later...

It is, although I admittedly thought it a little tiresome the first time I went through it. And its not one of the cases that I really want to replay again.Also, Apollo Justice y/n? Personally, I find it an interesting game, but it lacked the charm the Phoenix Trilogy had and I'd rather have Phoenix back. I am sort of hoping that the cosmic retcon that Ghost Trick pulled also made Apollo Justice's continuity go with it.

I am so sad that Ace Attorney Investigations 2 isn't coming out in English... :(I like Apollo's look much better than Phoenix, and enjoyed the 'percieve' gimmick. I want an Apollo Justice 2 where Phoenix gives him the magatama or something, so that both types of truth-finding minigame are involved.

-noms on burger-I love this game. The characters are great, the mysteries themselves are brilliant and I love the premise: uncovering a crime from the beginning and piecing it together with little facts. Though, it can be kinda difficult at times. Anyone else have to save, present a ton of evidence at random intervals and reset? Because I've done that before. XDTurnabout Big Top is one of my favorite cases, as is the case where we meet Pearl for the first time. And then there's Trials and Tribulations which just ends everything greatly... and then Apollo Justice happened... -.- It's not that the game was bad, it just wasn't anywhere near as good as the first three, Phoenix lost his badge around one year after the end of the last game, Maya, Pearl and Iris all drop off the face of the earth and spiritual powers that result in talking to the deceased (which was awesome) is replaced by... magic and... perception (which I guess isn't too bad a concept, but... I prefer the spirit medium stuff).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

It is, although I admittedly thought it a little tiresome the first time I went through it. And its not one of the cases that I really want to replay again.Also, Apollo Justice y/n? Personally, I find it an interesting game, but it lacked the charm the Phoenix Trilogy had and I'd rather have Phoenix back. I am sort of hoping that the cosmic retcon that Ghost Trick pulled also made Apollo Justice's continuity go with it.

Do not post in topics in COT that are older that 30 days.Topic revived, topic closed.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert