BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

By the way, Pulse, in my next game, questions like that instantly and invariably cause your death.

It'll be so grand. c:

- :burnmad:

Well that will be... interesting. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The period for PMs this round is over, and I did not receive PMs from Tanma or the surviving guard. Oh no, how unfortunate for you all. :evil:

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Night Seven: Critical

Kirop was dead. Vultraz was dead. Vican was dead. The guards had found Icarax. Things were looking grim for the Brotherhood.

Icarax decided to, once and for all, eliminate their most potent enemy: Tanma. The problem, however, was the Toa's identity. There were two primary suspects, and most Brotherhood agents would only be able to kill one. So Mutran was chosen, based on his exceptionally proficient disposition for homicide, which he had neglected to demonstrate prior to this point.

In the middle of the night, the absolutely batty Makuta swooped down onto the town. Although he was prepared for a fight, it appeared that the streets were empty. No guards walked the rooftops; no Toa hunted Kra-Matoran in the alleyways.

This bothered Mutran slightly. He wanted some excitement.

"Oh well. I guess I'll just entertain myself." He began whistling a jaunty tune as he skimmed over the houses, before alighting upon Pupwa's roof. Mutran kicked his foot through the roof, looking down to see Pupwa sleeping in his bed. He was muttering something strange.

The Makuta hopped down and crouched near Pupwa to hear what he was saying.

"###### ###### cool dudes ###### spam ###### you sick son of a hrrrrmnrrmrm." [Every single "######" is "ponies".]

Mutran blinked slowly.

He then incinerated Pupwa.

Pupwa21, Matoran, killed by Mutran.

Mutran swiftly burst from the roof, spinning through the air like some bizarre bird, which was immensely ironic considering his next victim. Without losing momentum, he spiraled through the air across the street and gracelessly divebombed through the roof of Falcon Lord.

Stalking over to the bed, where a still form lay, Mutran punched his fist through the sheets, revealing... a strangely Tanma-shaped pillow.

Before Mutran could figure out what had happened, he was tackled to the ground by the real Tanma. The Toa beat against Mutran's armor with bludgeoning blasts of solid light from his fists. Mutran was prepared, however, and created a layer of shadow around his body which negated the light attacks. Tanma flailed around for a bit before realizing that Mutran was sitting smugly beneath him, doing absolutely nothing.

"What? That can't be fair, man."

Mutran grinned. He was immediately punched in the jaw.

"Fine. Be that way." The Makuta scrambled backwards and to his feet, drawing his sword. Tanma remained crouched down on the floor, gradually charging up a powerful blast of light to kill the Makuta once and for all. Naturally, he had to make it dramatic.

"I... am Toa Tanma."

Mutran took a step forwards.

"I am the Lord of the Falcon."

Mutran lifted up his sword.
"And for the sake of the Matoran, I will vanq - "

Mutran swung his blade.

Falcon Lord, Tanma, anticlimactically beheaded by Mutran.

All traces of humor and insanity gone, the Makuta looked down on the deceased Toa with cold hatred in his eyes. He turned his sword around and drove the point firmly through the Miru and into the floor. In a rush he was gone, into the night once more.

Night Seven Summary

Mutran finally took down Falcon Lord. (And also Pupwa.) Unfortunately for the village, Tanma and the guards did absolutely nothing.

Suspects in the killings:

A Vox in a Box

Toa Lhikevikk

young sinatra

You have until 4:00 PM EST on March 14th to vote. As I said for night six, I will do my best to get the next scene out in a timely manner. I took a break before this scene, which I think was necessary- my interest in the game is now renewed. Hopefully yours is too, at least partially.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I feel like me voting me when dead is the next Xaeraz voting himself on mention of his name.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Lynching Mutran this round is almost essential to a Village victory. We can still win if he survives, but it will be extremely close and we'll probably have to lynch both Gavla and Radiak first try, which could be difficult with player inactivity. Hopefully the remaining Guard will be able to provide useful information - we've got it narrowed down a bit, but ultimately it'll come down to luck whether we investigate the right guy next round.

Choose wisely.

Q2TtLEz.png

UNLESS he did that intentionally to trick us into lynching someone they think is the last Guard

but then he'd also have revealed himself to do that

for all I know he could be a random villager toying with us

but we have no better leads that I know of so I'll stick with Vox

~Unit#phntk#1