BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

Very few of us can handle The Truth.

Because The Truth will destroy our perception of this game.

We cannot handle The Truth, as it will destroy us if we learn it. Not even masters of time, space, tc etc, can learn The Truth.

because The Truth

may or may not be true.

dun

dun

DUUUUN

(also time to wait for Chro to create scene since voting ended at 4 EST)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Got home way later than expected and promptly fell asleep kthxbai

Day Seven: Misfire, Part I

The villagers gathered once more in the town square.

This time, their suspicions lay on Lhikevikk. Without any real evidence, his name was called, and the Matoran was roughly shoved to the front of the crowd. As he was lead onto the gallows, the crowd was parted again by another Matoran: Xaeraz.

"Wait," gasped the newcomer. "I don't think... it was Lhikevikk."

"What do you mean? What evidence do you have?"

"I talk... to ghosts. And corpses."

"Yes, and?"

"Unit. And Burnmad."

Xaeraz reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of severed heads.

"... or what's left of 'em."

"Xaeraz, please, how is this even relevant?"

"I woke up in the middle of the night to hear the two talking about who knows what, when Burnmad accidentally mentioned Voxumo as the killer."

The villagers knew that Burnmad had been, when alive, one of the sleeper agents, and even in death, he was possibly still in contact with his allies. They trusted this information as sound, and moved to carry it out, hoisting Voxumo up over the crowd and onto the gallows.

"Have you anything to say for yourself?"

There was no reply.

A Vox in a Box, Matoran, lynched.

All of the villagers turned to stare at Xaeraz, who appeared unaffected. The head of Burnmad let loose a muffled cackle from within his bag; Unit's head sighed a little.

Night roles have until March 17th at 6:00 AM EST to PM me.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yeah, you guys are going to die. :P

I hereby ally myself with the mafia.

:P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I estimate that the village has precisely 0.000000000000... 01% chance of winning unless the Mafia suddenly becomes inactive and does nothing like the remaining Guard and Tanma seemingly did.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That's not very likely.

Even with everyone alive, they made up almost a third of the total amount of players. Pretty big. Most of the time they seem to only make up a fourth or a fifth, but here they're much bigger than usual in addition to some having special powers. By now, they make up literally just under half of the living members. All they need to do is send Mutran again and they effectively win. (Pay attention, Mafia.)

I wouldn't be too surprised if Punished Snake, XONAR, Zakaro, Lhikevikk, Sinatra, JL, Viral, Dapper, Blade or Sinclair were mafians. We know Ehks is Icarax, so that's one thing. I've bolded the ones I'm most suspicious of.

People might as well proclaim their innocence now, before they die.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

We are dead, and thus I want dead people to lynch you back to the living! All dead people must be innocent.

I think we should have that as an actual option in the next Mafia game.

Whoever's hosting next, take note.

Please.

This would be great.

Even with everyone alive, they made up almost a third of the total amount of players. Pretty big. Most of the time they seem to only make up a fourth or a fifth, but here they're much bigger than usual in addition to some having special powers. By now, they make up literally just under half of the living members. All they need to do is send Mutran again and they effectively win. (Pay attention, Mafia.)

Yeah, I admit that the numbers were balanced poorly. I wanted to create a game that would be more challenging for the village than for the Mafia, the opposite of the usual, but I think I overdid it slightly. I probably should have removed Mutran entirely.

This has been a learning experience. In the future, if I ever host another game, it'll be much more even, for one thing.

but their spirits

Well, the Mafia have such a bad track record, it's refreshing to have them win again.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

In this game, too, the Mafia got really unlucky for a while - killed only Matoran, and kept getting killed by the village roles - but it seems that they've turned it around.

but their spirits

Well, that only really happened immediately after the most active of the three roles - Baltarc - was killed by the Mafia (the start of the turn of their luck), but I guess you could say that.

but their spirits

That's not very likely.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Punished Snake, XONAR, Zakaro, Lhikevikk, Sinatra, JL, Viral, Dapper, Blade or Sinclair were mafians. We know Ehks is Icarax, so that's one thing. I've bolded the ones I'm most suspicious of.

People might as well proclaim their innocence now, before they die.

Wrong.

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LONG LIVE THE MAFIA IN IT'S NUMEROUS INCARNATIONS! GLOOOOORRRRYYYY!

Also, who gets the next side game or 0. game? I'd be willing to take one, more likely the 0. game due to having never hosted a game before. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Night Eight: Colder
Blade shivered slightly in the chill air.
"It's getting colder."
His companion - the guard known as Kane-Ra - shrugged. "So are we."
"What do you mean?"
"I've had no successful investigations recently..."
"That is unfortunate."
The two sat upon the edge of a roof near the edge of town. The night air was clear and very brisk. Kane-Ra kind of liked it. He turned to face Blade, but whatever he'd been about to say was suddenly forgotten. He slowly pointed at Blade's chest.
"Um."
Blade looked down at his chest, upon which a sticky grenade had, at some point, appeared.
The imminently deceased Blade scratched his head. "Well, uh..."
Kane-Ra swore. Blade shoved him off the roof just as the grenade detonated.

Blade, Matoran, killed by Sleeper Agent Radiak.

The guard had barely avoided the attack, thanks to the actions of Blade, who had (of course) not been not so lucky.
Kane-Ra faintly heard Radiak cursing from across the street.

Night Eight Summary

Blade was killed by Radiak.

Suspects in the killing:

JL

Commander Viral

Zakaro

XONAR

Sinclair

You have until 10:00 AM EST on March 23rd to vote.
This game has kind of dragged out and I'm trying my best to get it finished up so that we can get some new games going.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits