MM's UK Trade [Buy+Trade] Topic

BrickPharaoh

Hey guys!

I'm in search of some Kanohi and armor pieces that will come in handy for MOCing. I live in the UK and am currently looking for some of the following things in a good condition:

• Pearl light grey Pearl Gold Ignika (or if it's flat silver that's fine too! Whichever color it comes in really.)
  • Pearl Gold/Metallic Gold/Pearl Dark Grey Kanohi (list the ones you would want to part with)
  • Item no. 64272 in Dark Purple (multiples of 2 or 3)
  • Item no. 61796
  • Dark Grey/Pearl Light Grey/Pearl Dark Grey chains
  • Pearl Gold Hero Factory Engine
  • Item no. 92215 in Pearl Gold
  • Item no. 92216 in Pearl Gold
  • Item no. 87820 in black (multiples of 2)
  • Assorted Flat silver/Pearl Light Grey armor
  • Assorted Bohrok/Bohrok Kal shields
  • Item no. 90650 in Dark Purple
  • Knights' Kingdom armor pieces (show me what you want to get rid of!)

I don't really have much to trade, save for a brand new, sealed 6202 Breakout Rocka. So I will be buying the said pieces most likely.

If you have any of these things AND LIVE IN THE UK, feel free to drop me a PM to suggest a price. Bear in mind, however, that I am a university student and therefore want to spend as little as possible on these things. I don't really have anything else to say. No stipulation about payment either. Well, that's all I have to say, so thank you for your time, and hope we can help each other out :)

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)