Waiting For Hope...

Lemony Lepid

OPEN! :D

title_page.png

"1000 years, I've Waited, every single day of waiting for you, I died a little. Or... I wish I could've."

~Loganto

Comics:

(to be added later)

title.png

Revealed secret comics:

(Once at 10 Posts by Me, I will hide a comic, like an Easter egg)

Concept Art:

Dolls

Chute travel

Title

Secret comic Example (good reason to learn matoran)

Artwork

Sprite test 1

Sprite test 2

PGS:

(only by invitation)

Soran

Tahukan

Malignus

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Upvote 5

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

And here I come with a comment with only the intent to get you posting yourself. I kid, I kid... or do I?

Anyway, I really am curious about what you already have here, and I honestly can not wait to see what you have in store for us.

Edited by Toa Onaku

So when can do you plan to release the comics (date wise)

I'm really excited that you are all excited!

It's is truly amazing the concept art so far I found the "It's all my fault" comic amazing I suggest anyone that hasn't read it to do so

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

Well it does have a certain eerie atmosphere. Did he tore out his own heartlight on the artwork? Or does it belog to someone else? :D

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

You go ahead and wait for hope, I'm just sitting here for the pizza man.

Well, looks like you have some growing fans before the first comic, that's always a plus. You have me already coming with ideas of how it all happened, not to mention the fantastic artwork and the horrifying Loganto-Spider-Thingy. However, as you told Tahukan, you have no idea when you, yourself is going to post the first comic. Have you even finished it? Or is there still some tweaking to be done? Well, what ever happens, I hope you are successful. Good luck!

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Well it does have a certain eerie atmosphere. Did he tore out his own heartlight on the artwork? Or does it belog to someone else? :D

Nice Observation skills! But it's not yet to be revealed yet! :ziplip:

You go ahead and wait for hope, I'm just sitting here for the pizza man.

Well, looks like you have some growing fans before the first comic, that's always a plus. You have me already coming with ideas of how it all happened, not to mention the fantastic artwork and the horrifying Loganto-Spider-Thingy. However, as you told Tahukan, you have no idea when you, yourself is going to post the first comic. Have you even finished it? Or is there still some tweaking to be done? Well, what ever happens, I hope you are successful. Good luck!

Actually, I still am in the process of making backgrounds...(im working really hard. :wakeup: like... every 2 seconds I take a break!) Ler is giving me "lessons" sort of. Lets hope It gets out by at least March!

I function as therapist if it's needed. This looks like it may give even spiders deep emotional disturbances.

I approve.

I can also be a lawyer.

And nuclear scientist.

Immunologist.

Professional liar.

Um why would someone need a person with that profile of specs caus you could be the bad guy but lieing about it hmmm.......my conclusion i will keep my eye on you

-Tahukan

:voyanui:

You are getting off topic. I guess that happens a lot, though.

Still waiting on that comic...

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Looks interesting. Just a tip though: you might want to make the Matoran text a bit more read-able (unless you were meaning it to be that way). For example, in the "Secret Comic Example", I was (and still am) unable to figure out what the first character of Matoran is.

EDIT: Okay, I figured out (from context) that it was a "B". Just to let you know, the third word in from the right on the second line down of the second paragraph of the first frame, which I think you meant to say "had", says "gad". :P

I'm looking forward to more, though!

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
  • Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Looks interesting. Just a tip though: you might want to make the Matoran text a bit more read-able (unless you were meaning it to be that way). For example, in the "Secret Comic Example", I was (and still am) unable to figure out what the first character of Matoran is.

EDIT: Okay, I figured out (from context) that it was a "B". Just to let you know, the third word in from the right on the second line down of the second paragraph of the first frame, which I think you meant to say "had", says "gad". :P

I'm looking forward to more, though!

Yeah, I'm 2xing the scale, and I found those errors, Thanks for pointing them out to me, though! ^^

The chute travel storyboard is a bit hard to follow, but it would certainly be interesting to see it in a full blown comic. Any chance we could see some previews of those bgs? :D

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

Nice, hope for a comic soon.

(why not invite your old comic's pgses? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you guys are excited, but I'm grounded for a long time. Go and check out other comics for now, the topic needs the support. I apologies for getting you all roweled up. ^^'

I'll see you in a month or two.

EDIT: I also wouldn't mind if you want to close it down until I get back, to keep us from getting off topic.

• 1 month later...

Awesome and hey I think this was going to be the original release right? Either way I Can't wait

Yeah, I think it was. Although, keep in mind, I may only work on backgrounds the entire time, but the comics will be released within this spring. and I will continue during the summer.

By the way, Free Loganto Background

INCLUDES NEVER BEFORE SEEN CONTENT THAT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED IN ANYTHING EVER. I think...

EDIT: I am starting to work on Kalarezka's true form, It needs to be six shade. So far I have resprited the feet and have six shaded his Lower legs and forearms. (mostly because it's the same piece, but you know how it goes.)

Just keepin' ya posted.

EDIT2: Crud, I just realized I'll have to resprite the body piece. :dontgetit: Wish me Luck.

Aw, not mine. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )