Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: [Darylhii/Septimus] The first thoughts that had entered Septimus' mind when he had heard the voice of his saviour was YAY! For some strange coincidence there is someone to save me from the Scourge of Le-Wahi!, but then he realised that his saviour did not seem to recognise who was attacking him. But at least there was someone to protect him, for he was merely a matoran. Darylhii on the other hand, was merely annoyed that someone had distracted him from attacking his prey. His solution? Manipulate the trees his enemy was in so they would create a prison.

IC - Sucogu - Random boatAfter he had blocked, Moylan had just stood there, as though she had phased out. He recoiled his blade, waving his hand in front of her face to get her attention."If you kill me, what then?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:OdhranOdhran smiled. "It's coming back. See that dot on the horision that's heading our way? That's my ship. Help me move it back by using your powers would ya?" Odhran asked, having used his powers to push the ship back where it was when he saw his ship sailing awaywithout BioBeast's permission somehow. OOC:Won't be that easy KNI. NOBODY takes my ship.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Dude, ship is gone. ;) You'll have to sail out to get it.Oh, you're bringing it back. -Le edit-IC - Sucogu - StallingThe boat passed into the docks. He threw his hands up in defense. "I'll hire someone to sail you back."He reached into his satchel. "I'll even buy you a new boat."The ship began moving back, and Sucogu dove into the water. He was near enough to swim to the docks. Jagorik jumped off as well, letting the boat go back.(OOC: Jagorik and Sucogu to Ta-Wahi)

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Moylan "Cowards! I knew you wouldn't be brave enough to fight me!" She shouted, thinking she had actually managed to accomplish something. Then she noticed the ship was being moved, and that was why they fled. "Well, doesn't that make me feel important."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Darylhii/Septimus] The first thoughts that had entered Septimus' mind when he had heard the voice of his saviour was YAY! For some strange coincidence there is someone to save me from the Scourge of Le-Wahi!, but then he realised that his saviour did not seem to recognise who was attacking him. But at least there was someone to protect him, for he was merely a matoran. Darylhii on the other hand, was merely annoyed that someone had distracted him from attacking his prey. His solution? Manipulate the trees his enemy was in so they would create a prison.

IC SalvinnSalvinn took a deep breath and felt his Mark activate and his eyes glowed green. Ah the rush, the power. Salvinn then numbed from tree he was standing leaving a trick arrow which burned the tree he then fired another one at the top of tree he was jumping to. Those vines burned as well. Upon landing he fired a netted arrow at the Toa. "I warned you." he said from the trees, then his Mark took over. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Cersei was amused by Anavel's imagination. "I think I understand," she said slowly, still digesting the ideas, "but as far as I know, we have not been able to actually master surreal torture to such an extent. See, we can only trigger mental breakdown if the subject allows us to, and in serious cases there is no way to break them down without some sort of physical interaction. The helm device at least allows us to limit the injuries externally, but it's still way too powerful, obviously. But while your idea is our -- and by that I mean my -- ultimate goal, we're still unable to master that sort of technology."

IC: [Daryhii] With the grace of a predator, Darylhii swiftly moved to the side, allowing for the arrow to pass by and slam into the trees behind him. It seemed like his enemy was rather powerful, possibly of greater strength than him. So the Toa of the Green decided to do what most crazy people did. Throwing his weapon at the enemy. "Lancea," he said, his baritone voice booming through the area, "Longini!" He threw his spear straight at his target, the vines wrapped around it glowing with energy as his power rushed through the weapon.

IC Salvinn Salvinn had no control over his body at this point, but the power he felt with his Mark made up for that. Salvinn fired another fire arrow at the vines covering the Spear, then another and another. Until the vines burned at this point he leaped out of the way of the spear and heard it slam into a tree. Then Salvinn leaped to another tree while firing another netted arrow at Daryhii. The more damage he did to Daryhii the more hope he felt rise from Septimus.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Darylhii/Septimus] Darylhii hissed as the arrow slammed into his arm. It had been too quick for him to dodge, so he had been forced to allow it to hit his least needed body part, the left arm. However, it still hurt, so he was slowed down slightly. Having no weapon, the Toa of the Green ran forward, hoping to engage in close combat with his enemy. Plants moved out of his way as he sped forward, allowing him to move unheeded. Nearby, Septimus, who had been watching the conflict, let a smile flash across his face. It seemed as if he would probably survive the encounter, for the being who had saved him was rather powerful. However, being rather paranoid, he decided not to let down his guard, in case of anything attacking him.

IC: Little did the neighbors know that Az, terrorist supreme, lurked just next door. Virtually everyone regarded him as Gorion, a strange alchemist who'd gotten disfigured in some distant war, but that was hardly the case. He was actually a mad, wandering minion of Makuta.But having such a alias proved handy, as it explained the booms and and smoke that sometimes appeared. Tonight, Az was feeling paticularly explosive. It was time to go out and have some fun.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:OdhranOdhran grinned as his ship started coming back to where it used to rest, slowly but surely. ----- The ship finally stopped, having returned back to where it once was. "Moylan!" Odhran called. "You alright in there!?"

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, I just had to catch up on a few things.IC: Twilite; Approaching Odhran's vesselTwilite pushed the cart he had bartered off of the barkeep in the tavern. It was filled with many assorted fine wines and ales, but the majority of it was rum.He approached Draebe as he saw the captain rushing up on the boat. "What's up with Odhran?"

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC:Odhran„Are you sure?„ Odhran asked, concerened for the swordswoman. “Great job defending the boat by the way.“ he added,meaning every word.OOC:Posting from phone, can't do anything fancy.

IC:Odhran"What do you mean, 'like I did anything to keep the boat safe.'?" Odhran asked confused. "You saved our unnamed ship! We should throw a party in favor of your bravery! In fact, we will throw a party! Two of them! One for these two, and one for you!" Odhran said, beaming at his swordswoman's skill in defending the ship.

IC: Salvinn The hope this Matoran was generating was ridiculous and it was filling Salvinn with power, Salvinn saw the Toa charging him and merely leaped back and fired his last netted arrow at him, and in case the Toa dodged the arrow. He fired a few regular arrows as well. This is easy Salvinn thought to himself. And this is one of the best highs I've gotten in a long time. "Surrender," his Mark was making him speak now. "Toa, and leave this Matoran in peace. Else I will make you do it myself and trust me that will hurt a lot more. Not to mention humiliate your diginity, or rather the little you have left. Shame on you attacking innocent Matoran, next time pick a fight with someone your own size. Although I guess you are fighting me."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: {Conteriam/\Toa/\Approaching Salvinn and Darylhii} Conteriam ran a little bit faster towards the voices. The distictive sound off arrows being fired drew him to see what was happening. "Surrender, Toa, and leave this Matoran in peace." A Toa attacking a Matoran? And the Matoran winning? This he had to see.He stepped out to where everyone could see him, to see a Votrixx, a Matorian, and... a Toa of the Green.Conteriam knew he had picked the wrong situation to step in on. A Toa of the Green hits pretty close to home.No matter. This was a problem. It needed fixing. Conteriam raised his Channeling Staff and slammed it into the ground. The Gravity in the surrounding area faded to almost nothing, and at the slightest movment people started to float off of the ground. "What seems to be the problem gentlemen?"

Edited by Thomas Hunter

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

OOC: Thomas Hunter you may want to double check with Friar Tuck for your Staff, IMO its seems just a bit overpowered. IC: Salvinn Salvinn felt the sudden drop in gravity and with it came a drop in Hope, he felt some strength draining from him. "Karz." he muttered OOC: Will post again once Hubert posts.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I have absolutely no idea why I'm here nearly every day when I should be preparing for some random end-of-year Year 7 exams. IC: [Darylhii/Septimus] The sudden loss of gravity surprised Septimus, and surprise wasn't a feeling that he regularly experienced. So it was normal for his mouth to suddenly open, allowing for his stomach fluids to exit and randomly float around. Losing their equilibrium did that to people. Darylhii however, did not eject his lunch, but merely floated around, a blank look on his face, meaning that he had absolutely no idea what had just happened. "What?" he said, his baritone voice booming across the field.

IC: Az decided that the best place to cause mayhem was Le-Koro. The thought it would be far more fun to massacre Le-Matoran then Ko-Matoran. Watching the chaos would be so much fun! Dozens of them yelling in that funny jargon, it would crack him up. But to do that, he needed plenty of explosives. So taking two large crates, he packed them full of jars of Madu powder, various fuzes, and several vials of poison. After renting an ussal cart, he drove it to the docks. After having the grumpy-looking matoran load his boxes onto the boat, he leaped onto the boat as it sailed to Le-Koro. OOC: Az to Le-Wahi.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Waiting on Friar Tuck's responce. In the meantime... IC: {Conteriam/\Toa/\ In Almost Zero Gravity With 3 Figures} Conteriam was used to being in various gravity stages, so with ease he bounced to the 'middle' of everyone. "I heard something about a Toa attacking a Matoran. What seems to be the problem?" OOC: Edit: Friar checked out the profile and oked everything but the sphere launcher

Edited by Thomas Hunter

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

OOC: Traxin from Le-Wahi. IC (Skraatuth, Xa-Koro streets)(Traxin, Xa-Koro streets): "Don't you 'it was an accident' me! You just knocked my widgets all over the floor you pickpocket!" The Skakdi known as Skraatuth gave the Matoran she was accusing of attempted robbery another shove. This time, he backed away into the wall, shielding his face. No authorities patrolled the streets of Xa-Koro. This would be easy. Skraatuth raised her disk launcher in front of the Matoran's face. Some of the beings in the crowd nearby gasped. One shot to the face, that would be all. Her finger slowly came down on the trigger...When suddenly, a strong, powerful figure tackled her from the side. The disk flew off into the air, sailing far out of Xa-Koro. In a flash of red, Skraatuth was now on the floor. "Who the-"A powerful hand grasped her throat. "Traxin. Sonics. Assassin. Leave him alone." her enemy moved into the light, still carrying Skraatuth by her neck."Yes- ackkgghhh- I'll stop- GET OFF!" she lashed out with her bladed arm. It slashed across the Toa's chest, stunning him. He let go, and Skraatuth fell to the ground, rubbing her throat. But there was no time for pain. Revenge had to be taken. Darting forward, she grabbed her disk launcher once more. But Traxin was quicker. He created a horrible, high pitched scream, surrounding the Skakdi with this traumatic sound. She covered her ears, crying out in pain. But her wails could not be heard over the racket. "Behold my power..." came a deep voice, resonating throughout the area. It was all that was audible to Skraatuth.Then, as suddenly as it had come, it stopped. And solid wall of sound collided with the bad-tempered Skakdi, knocking her unconscious in a sonic wave of energy. All she could see was a blurry red figure before everything went black.The stunned crowd surrounding the area had wide open jaws. A fight like this was common, but intense nonetheless. From there point of view, Traxin had magically, silently, defeated Skraatuth. The painful noises were not heard by them."Are you alright?" Traxin asked the Matoran victim. But he simply ran away, looking with fear at the Toa of Sonics, despite the fact that he had just saved his life. It was the painful price he had to pay for being a Toa. OOC: Traxin open for interaction.

I.C.VompranVompran looked over the edge of the Liberator. He enjoyed watching the waters, and feeling the boat rock beneath the waves, but the Liberation squad had been sailing for along time, and it started to get a little boring. So, trying to break up the monotony, Vompran spoke: "Hey, Madrihk, I was thinking. This team might need a deputy. You know, in case something happens to you, or if we should happen to need to temporarily separate-split for one reason or another."

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

OOC: Note that we're still in the Le-Koro topic, since we ran into a guy who might join on the way down the river. Sorry about the confusion. I've redirected everyone here. IC (Madrihk): "A deputy, you say? I hadn't thought of that..." Mostly because I was going to be the supreme leader all the time, Madrihk thought to himself. "I barely know any of you yet, though, so I think I won't name any definite second-in-command just yet. If we split up I hope you'll be able to get along well enough to not cause a total mess. Speaking of which... Xa-Koro is not the most friendly place, as I'm sure you know. The whole island chain is a harsh place to live, and in addition to the mutant Rahi there are a lot of shady people around. We'll most likely be able to get some good equipment off the market, but don't trust anyone." The Toa of Ice looked over his team. A thought occurred to him. "If there is trouble..." he began, "...make sure you're not the ones to start it. As lawless as this land is, the people here don't take kindly to troublemakers. Your mask might end up on some vigilante's trophy wall if you're not careful."

OOC: Trakuda from Le-Wahi IC (Trakuda, Liberator): Trakuda could taste the saltiness of the water as it splashed up on to his mask. The waters here were rough, but not overly so. In fact, by the seems of things, it was only rough here due to the roughness of the place they were headed. Mata-Nui had a funny way of making every area of the island distinctive.As the tiny island that Xa-Koro rested on drew near, Trakuda began to wonder about his past. Surely someone would know about a huge battle at Kini-Nui? Or at a Nui-Rama hive?"Say, just out of interest, was there any huge battles at a Nui-Rama hive or Kini-Nui a hundred years ago?"

IC: Alfon "Not that I would know of, Trakuda."Alfon watched as Xa-Koro grew bigger and bigger by the second. He was excited to see what Xa-Koro was like for he had never been there."Well if it is rough, I'm sure we'll be able to take care of ourselves. Although..."Alfon leaned back to look at Trakuda."No offense Trakuda but someone might need to stick around with you. As a matoran, we don't exactly know what you're capable of yet."

IC (Trakuda, Liberator): Trakuda sighed, "Well lets see, I was shunned by my people because I had amnesia, lived in a cave for a very long time, survived a Muaka attack, journeyed for miles to find out my past from people who may know, such as Tamaru, who is now dead, and you're telling me I might be vulnerable in a dodgy village? Fair enough." he grinned, "I like to have company anyway."