Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Jungle, Kumu Islets)"Camping trip on the lip of the volcano. Plenty of heat, close to home, and we can have marshmallow roastoffs every night. Challenge accepted."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Yasurek was awakened from his nap up in the crow's nest by a sudden jolt from one of the ropes being shaken by a large change in weight. He glanced over the side, but couldn't see anything. However, one of the ropes was hanging oddly out of position. Feeling rather lazy at that point, he pulled out a spear and began to poke at the rope, trying to fiddle it back into place.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Yasurek started to poke at the rope when a sudden gust of wind flew over him, one that definitely felt like something solid moving by. Following the expected trajectory, he found himself looking at the deck, where there was a creak from the wooden floorboards, because regardless of whatever vacuum was on an intruders feet, the deck of the Infernavika was still creaky wood.It seems we might have an unexpected guest on board, Yasurek thought to himself. An invisible one at that."Oi, people on the deck," he called down. "It is entirely possible that we have an invisible guest down there. Be wary and all that."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: FloriaFloria dropped low. She wouldn't let anyone stop her from reaching what she wanted. Going prone, she dolphin dived under Lasinia, simultaneously sending multiple air gusts against different parts of the ship, causing multiple wooden creaks across the ship while she herself leapt spot to spot, so no pattern would show from sound as she closed in on......Wait, she didn't know the ship at all. Another problem she faced when she was drunk - No planning whatsoever.She stood on the deck, beside the stairs/ladders leading down.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Invisible intruder. Probably toa, based on use of mask power and elemental powers to cause distractions. Most likely goal: cause trouble. Because that's all anyone on the ship does. Goal for self: prevent entry to ship. No idea of target's location, but I should still prevent them from entering the ship, as a first step. Process to do that: Block stairs. Too far away to get to physically before target has chance to escape. Solution: throw spears at the spears to block entry.Such were Yasurek's thoughts as he threw a collection of spears down from the crow's nest, creating an effective barred cage of spears around the stairway below deck. He followed right after, sliding down the mast to a smooth landing, rolling onto his feet next to his newly created barrier."Nobody be alarmed, I was just blocking the stairs," he announced to anybody confused by his well-thought-out plan.Now, to find the target.He drew two more spears and began to circle them around the immediate area in wide arcs, hoping to locate the mysterious invader.OOC: A couple queries, if I may: How exactly did Floria dive under Lasinia when they were both on solid deck? Also, how is a drunk individual managing to sustain complete invisibility while having used several prolonged vacuums, flight, and gusts of wind in short succession, along with sudden intense movement? How in the world is Floria able to do all this when she's not even thinking with much clarity?

OOC: I'd assumed Lasinia did some kind of jumping tackle hug, although that might just be a misconception on my part. :P As for the drunk individual, well, I don't see how being drunk can cause you to lost control of your element unless you actually lose control of your mind and body to whatever drunkness there is. Just because you drink a lot of alcohol, doesn't mean you instantly lose control of your bodily functions, even if you can't do much with your mind. As for Floria, she's.....er, more used to being drunk. And she isn't really controlling her air, just making random air-related elemental problems.As for the spears, people can remove them, right?IC: FloriaGreat....Floria thought. She drank a bit more rum, before thinking about how to get past. Although thinking was an understatement, especially since she was focused on her invisibility, and using air, levitated a bit to grab the mast above above the spear barricade.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I suppose the jumping hug makes sense, though how Floria could dive that low is a bit odd, but irrelevant. As for focus and all that, being drunk impairs the brain. If she has increased tolerance or is just used to it, fine, but it's still impairing her. If she's drunk enough that she decides to try to troll a pirate ship for fun, it's going to affect the rest of her brain function, namely focus. It's not that she's losing control over her bodily functions, but more that maintaining focus on a mask while directly manipulating her element, namely, with enough force to keep her aloft and earlier to generate creaking sounds on floorboards, takes focus that being drunk really shouldn't allow so flawlessly, regardless of any prior experience being under the influence. From your posts we can tell that she's pretty drunk, so her ability to focus shouldn't be too good is all.As for the spears, they are arranged in a circular pattern with the shafts bending inwards at the top to create a cage from the sides and top. The spears are imbedded with the deck such that an individual can either remove them with a decent exertion of force with both hands (which would very clearly draw attention even before the spear had been removed from the deck) or by using an intimate knowledge of the specific spears used to remove them with minimal force. If Floria tries to move those spears, she's going to be caught before she can remove them. But yes, you can try. :PIC Yasurek- Infernavika:Yasurek's search had turned up nothing so far, but he was still uneasy. The intruder was still here somewhere, and keeping them either on the deck or off the ship entirely was the top priority. "Hey Lasinia, could you please help me search for our mysterious intruder?" he asked the toa, expanding his circular search pattern while still keeping a close eye on the staircase's cage.

OOC:IC: FloriaFloria, now standing on the mast, jumped down. "LEEROOOOOOY!", she shouted, and then slammed into the spears, flipping in midair before landing legs first. Now, she was fully visible. Luckily, she was holding on to a rope hanging from the mast, and she ran off the edge, using momentum to swing back up onto the mast, the other side where there was no view. It was getting harder to keep the invisibility. She couldn't get through the spears without Yasurek removing them for her, so she'd have to get in another way.OOC: Does the Infernavika have windows that can be 'opened' from the outside?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I believe there are gun ports for the cannons on the side, but I don't believe they are open, and I think they open only from the inside anyway. Also, you'd need to slip past the cannons that are directly on the other side, which isn't likely to happen. I could be wrong though, but until someone who knows for sure says something I'd just assume there weren't any windows. Also, considering that there are other people on deck, going around the mast probably wouldn't hide you from everyone's view.IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"A sudden shout drew Yasurek's attention immediately. Fortunately, the intruding toa wasn't attacking him, but merely crashed into the spears before leaping off. In spite of the impact the makeshift cage held, a testament to the spears' sturdiness. Yasurek turned his attention to the mast which the once again invisible toa had vanished around."Excuse me miss," he called out to the now hidden invader (he assumed the toa's gender based on her shout and his brief glimpse of her), "But what exactly are you doing on this ship? While you aren't causing too much trouble at the moment, if you were to actually cause issue you would find that this ship is occupied by a good number of trained fighters, all of whom would likely be more than enough to apprehend you. I must therefore ask at this point what you purpose is boarding this ship. If you are on this ship to steal something, might I instead suggest you take your thievery over to The Southern Charm, the ship next to us. I think you'll find it much easier to enter due to a much smaller amount of crew guarding it, along with the loot being much more valuable as you can tell by that ship's newness. If you have any other reason for being here, please let us know so we can determine whether or not to launch vast amounts of projectiles and sharp objects at you."

IC (Lohkar)At that moment, a large and heavy net fell from above, landing directly on top of Floria with enough force to pin her to the ground and knock the sword from her hand. Lohkar had not been wasting time.The pirate captain dropped from the rigging and walked slowly over to Floria. One of his eyebrows was raised as he stopped in front of the Toa of Air, arms folded casually."If you've heard that I 'ave rum," he said, "then I'm sure you've also heard about my attitude to people attemptin' ta steal said rum."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Hello Captain Lohkar Sir," Yasurek greeted Lohkar's sudden arrival, saluting as he did so. "We were just protecting the ship. Great timing on the net, by the way."

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar grinned and inclined his head to Yasurek."Thank you, Midshipman," he said. "Oooh, that's a good word, Midshipman."The Lesterin rolled the word around in his mouth."Congratulations, Yasurek," he said. "You are now officially a Midshipman."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Midshipman. Me. Heh heh. Ha ha ha. They called me a cabin matoran, even though I have never been nor ever will be a cabin matoran. But now I'm a midshipman. Now I can go to those people who demeaned me and I will show them my greatness. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-None of these thoughts showed on Yasurek's face. Instead, he simply replied, "Thank you very much sir. It's a pleasure to be here," and began to remove the spears over the staircase with well-trained ease.

IC: Floria"If by protecting the ship you mean walking around while fully knowing somebody was here, you're probably being a bit lazy today."She used an air blast to lift her sword back to the net. Her shield was still on her back, but she really couldn't think straight anyways, so she couldn't do much. She turned to Lohkar."That's what makes it all the more fun. We're all pirates here."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Xa-Koro)Jin, the other patients with their death wretches, the nurses with their simpering glances into the doorway every now and then: all of the world beyond my bed began to blur and fade like a photo's negative. Naara became the source of warmth that I derived strength from, not any sort of celestial body in heavens I could never reach, not lightstones that would fade and die as they were destined to. No, it was her, all her, and I knew that it would stay that way for all eternity because the very concept of Naara I'Rohu could outlive civilization and survive, burning like a lighthouse beacon, until my flesh was rotted, my clothes eaten through and infested by months and worms, my bones brittle and on the verge of being naught but dust at the slightest touch."Naara..." I said, before slowing and stopping. It occurred to me then that I had no real source of verbal inspiration, no idea as to what I'd actually wanted to say beside her name. After a couple seconds, I decided it really didn't matter, so I snaked my other arm across my still-sore abdomen and pulled her closer, so close that her back started to overlap with my chest and the notch of the back of her head fit into my shoulder like an outlet holds a plug. She smiled, acutely aware of my speechlessness, and shushed me wordlessly. Just as she did so, words came flooding past the levee of my throat into the well of my thin mouth."I missed you. A lot. Recurring dreams, hallucinations, the whole nine yards."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Jin)I woke up from a sound sleep, and opened my eyes to see Dorian snuggling with some chick in his bed.Well, that doesn't happen every day: someone gets beaten within an inch of his life and the next day's he's already hooking up with a girl. What made it a little awkward was the fact that I was still in the room.I was planning on a quiet cough, or a loud one; or a sarcastic remark to remind them that I was still here and dang it Dor can't you just go do your thing somewhere elseBut I didn't. Don't ask me why. I just pretended to be asleep and listened to their mushy garbage. Stalker habits die hard, I guess. I love you. You're so amazing. I've been dreaming about you. All that good stuff. Sheesh, did these two write scripts for romantic comedies in their spare time? The stuff sounded familiar... had I read a book with the same plot or-Oh. Right.It's kind of uncomfortable to watch someone do something dumb and realize you're looking in the mirror. Scratch that- it's real uncomfortable. Especially when you realize that it didn't seem half so dumb when you were doing it, and if you had the chance you'd probably do it again even knowing how dumb you looked.I really, really hate this island. Have I mentioned that?It's definitely time to break this up."I'd ask you to get a room, but seeing as you can't walk..."I'd say there was a little sarcasm in there. Just a bit."...seeing as you can't walk, maybe you should tell me to get a room. You know, so I can make out with my imaginary boyfriend in private, without disturbing you two."

OOC: He's not actually saying the text in courier font. Thos are just his thoughts. The Arial text is what he's saying, so he should sound like a human being, if a very monotone and blunt one.IC: KetruTarget has responded with "What's wrong with you? Are you like, some robotic weirdo or something?" Command: Change facial expression/Confusion. Command: Speak/"Well, if you look at it a certain way, we're all mostly robotic."

IC: Dorian (Hospital, Xa-Koro)"Technically, Grokk's my best friend. I wouldn't be much of a bro if I didn't throw in a good word for him at least once."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Supposing this guy is really made of ****, then maybe we should tell you to get a room," Naara said with a slight shrug. "I mean, from your perspective, that has to be a really good deal. No more actual couple to envy and you get to indulge your pubescent fantasies."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I don't really know how to program... And he isn't actually a robot; he just got wired like one by some evil dudes that broke his sanityIC: KetruTarget has responded with "Yeah, but you're more robotic than any of us. You act like a robot. Why?" Command: Change facial expression/exasperation. Command: Move hand/Facepalm. Command: Sigh. Command: Body angle/45 degree shift. Command: Change stance/Non-offensive walking stance; back foot at 45 degrees. Command: Speak/"Well, not everybody's the same are they? Some people are just... different. Learn to accept that; fear of different people is behind us, isn't it?"

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksNow officially past the point of caring, I stalked away from the vacuum, heading straight back to the Infernavika.That's when I heard the, "LEEROOOOOOY!", I looked up to see Lohkar drop a net onto some random Toa. Intrigued, I flew up onto the ship, striding over to the scene with a mild sneer on my face."What happened here?" I asked, a dark glint in my equally dark eyes.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]