Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"As much as I would like to believe that you have moral fiber," Yasurek began, "Your actions really haven't given us any reason to believe that you aren't a malicious individual. As for being a toa, no offense, but I really don't think that listening to a toa such as yourself who sneaks around and tries to steal things from other people would give me the best advice. Now, if Lasinia gave me advice on how to become a toa, I'd listen because Lasinia's awesome. But you? No thanks." He gave Lasinia a hug as he said this and quickly returned to standing where he was previously.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Well it's not like you can fly with any speed or precision. For one thing, toa of air can only glide on the wind, and not even that fast, not fly with lots of propulsion or control. You'd need a kadin to freely fly. As it stands, you could fly, but only using not accurate and not particularly powerful wind currents.Two, you'd still need to somehow fly faster than a speeding ship using your elemental powers, which, even if you could fly like that, which you can't, would almost certainly run out or weaken you so much that if you miraculously caught up with the ship you'd be too exhausted to do anything. Also, you'd be doing this for the purpose of stealing a particular man's rum, meaning that you would be locking yourself into a struggle to obtain that which you can't have, rendering any freedom you claim to have an illusion. If you truly want to be free as you say, don't follow us. Not that you could realistically do so even if you chose to, but just don't."

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Very well then," Yasurek said. "How exactly do you plan to follow us if we drop you overboard in a net and sail away at full speed?"

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Why not?" Yasurek replied. "You seem to be really confident in your ability to resist our efforts to not be followed by you, so how would telling us cause any issues with your plan? I guess if you don't want to talk we could just all stand around in silence."

OOC: We now return to the Dorian show, featuring Illicia.IC: IlliciaThe curtain of blackness raised. For a moment Illicia forgot where she was and how she had gotten there, but slowly the memories flooded back into her mind. She relaxed, sinking back into the mattress and closing her eyes again. "If you do...tonight can go an entirely different way." She smiled to herself; in some ways, Dorian reminded her of herself. Perhaps the same could be said vice versa...? I doubt it.Forcing her eyes open again, she rolled over to see if he hadn't run off already.

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"..." replied Yasurek. He was a ko-matoran. They were naturally skilled at being silent for long periods. Not that being good at being silent was useful ever, but it was something. At the moment though, there was nothing for anyone on the Infernavika to do. Floria couldn't escape, the ship couldn't leave Xa-koro, and productivity would never be seen again unless somebody else did something.

IC: Dorian (Hotel, Xa-Koro)Alright, I'll admit it: I didn't sneak off in the early dawn hours to meet up with Brykon, like I'd originally intended. I slept in; rookie mistake, yeah, yeah, I know, but man, I felt rejuvenated. The pain in my abdomen was a light pulse at this point, and I suspected that in an hour or two it would be gone. My muscles felt smooth, light, easy to move, and the first peeks of sunlight pushed through dusty blinds into bright blue eyes that shone with a sparkle of charm and life in absentia inside them in the days before. I rolled over and winked at Illicia before latching onto the bedpost like a leech with my hands, pulling myself up like a cadet in the military and standing. The Vortixx's eyes followed me as I moved to the mirror, looking over my upper chest and creating a small layer of Protosteel armor around my abdomen, ending at the last two or three pairs of ribs and stretching down to the crest of my hips: best not to risk any reopening of the wound. I also took the liberty of creating a long iron war club that could fit nicely inside my sleeve, in case of any close-quarters combat. Without the gun, I needed weapons, and I needed to get into the practice of making them again.After a couple minutes of crafting swords, clubs, tomahawks, and even a couple bullets or two - hey, I could still sling the suckers - I turned back to Illicia and growled playfully, stretching and cracking my back, then knuckles, then neck. She smirked, but I could sense the raw energy still coursing through her veins; despite her best efforts to pretend otherwise, she wasn't sated, and my grin expanded for a second or two before I sat down on the bed, pulling on a satin v-neck - black, unable to be seen through - and creating a straight razor, which I twirled through my knuckles and then caught, blade facing down, between the index and the middle."Well. The gang gets back together today," I commented idly, eyes boring through the cracks of light afforded to them by the grimy-looking blinds blocking the window; the glass portal to the world outside sat, obstructed for a minute, until I finally got up and pulled up the shutters, catching a surprisingly fresh whiff of air that helped revitalize my lungs. It was, somehow, going to be a good day.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Well, she also said that I'd be more awesome if I was a girl, so until such time as I am you're probably the one she's most likely to have a thing for," Yasurek responded, a hint of amusement in his voice.

IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Xa-koro -"Okay!" Mimira quickly runs over to a crate of barrels near Raknar's cage. She quickly climbs up the barrel to trying to look inside it, but ends up falling inside. "Woah!!" She lands at the bottom of the barrel with a rather painful sounding grunt. "Hey...who ate all the bananas? This barrel is empty!"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Despite their reputation, the streets of Xa-Koro were generally well ordered and uneventful. Honor among thieves, if you will. A few ragged Matoran sat in a doorway, their sliver weapons seemingly cleaner then themselves, and a Skakdi so thin he was hard to see was trying to sell "Real Muaka teeth straight from Ko-Koro!" to passerbys. All in all, it was calm and monotonous. That was, until a huge Toa of Earth burst into the street from a alleyway, persuing a blue-armored Toa that was dwarfed by the other being."STOP THAT THIEF!" the Onu-Toa roared, his golden armor glittering in the morning suns' light as his feet struck the paved street, his powerful strides leaving craters in his wake. This particular fellow was named Heulrak, a fairly successful crime lord who was known for spend his considerable amount of widgets on stuff like his golden armor and ruby-encrusted broadsword. Said broadsword was currently gripped tightly in one of his enormous hands, and pointed to the being he was chasing.The Toa he was chasing after was about as big as the broadsword he held, and probably even smaller. Her armor had seen better days, and by the looks of her, she hadn't seen a good meal in a while. Her name was Mirehu, a young Toa of Crystal who survived only on what she could steal. In her hand was a bag that clicked whenever she moved. It was a tricky business, as now matter how stealthy you were, you were eventually caught. And this was one of those times, the blue-armored Toa thought, her mind racing as she ducked into a side road, Heulrak right behind her.It had all started off pretty good, she had gotten into his "HQ" rather easily, and finding his storeroom of widgets was even easier. But only by really bad luck she had run into one of the guards who was partoling the building. She managed to get away from him, but not before he had raised the alarm. After evading the guards for a few streets, only Heulrak was left chasing, but it didn't look like he would give up anytime soon.Her heartlight flashing rapidly, Mirehu continued on running, hoping for a stroke of good luck. If the Onu-Toa caught her, well, Mirehu didn't even want to think about that...OOC: Open for interaction. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Despite their reputation, the streets of Xa-Koro were generally well ordered and uneventful. Honor among thieves, if you will. A few ragged Matoran sat in a doorway, their sliver weapons seemingly cleaner then themselves, and a Skakdi so thin he was hard to see was trying to sell "Real Muaka teeth straight from Ko-Koro!" to passerbys. All in all, it was calm and monotonous. That was, until a huge Toa of Earth burst into the street from a alleyway, persuing a blue-armored Toa that was dwarfed by the other being."STOP THAT THIEF!" the Onu-Toa roared, his golden armor glittering in the morning suns' light as his feet struck the paved street, his powerful strides leaving craters in his wake. This particular fellow was named Heulrak, a fairly successful crime lord who was known for spend his considerable amount of widgets on stuff like his golden armor and ruby-encrusted broadsword. Said broadsword was currently gripped tightly in one of his enormous hands, and pointed to the being he was chasing.The Toa he was chasing after was about as big as the broadsword he held, and probably even smaller. Her armor had seen better days, and by the looks of her, she hadn't seen a good meal in a while. Her name was Mirehu, a young Toa of Crystal who survived only on what she could steal. In her hand was a bag that clicked whenever she moved. It was a tricky business, as now matter how stealthy you were, you were eventually caught. And this was one of those times, the blue-armored Toa thought, her mind racing as she ducked into a side road, Heulrak right behind her.It had all started off pretty good, she had gotten into his "HQ" rather easily, and finding his storeroom of widgets was even easier. But only by really bad luck she had run into one of the guards who was partoling the building. She managed to get away from him, but not before he had raised the alarm. After evading the guards for a few streets, only Heulrak was left chasing, but it didn't look like he would give up anytime soon.Her heartlight flashing rapidly, Mirehu continued on running, hoping for a stroke of good luck. If the Onu-Toa caught her, well, Mirehu didn't even want to think about that...OOC: Open for interaction. :biggrin:
IC:With the Black Inferno reorganized, Takari and Makkan were "free" to go and look for some trouble. Or, more accurately, ordered to. When they spotted the being chasing the thief, they followed for several streets, leaping from rooftop to rooftop with the aid of their Kanohi."New recruit? Or recruits?""Slaves or targets if nothing else. I'll take Goldie. You take the runner," Makkan grumbled."On it. No one outruns me."Takari leaped, and carried himself higher with his Matatu, using his increased momentum to land in front of Mirehu with an impressive mid-air twist . "Would you care for some help getting out of here?----Why do I do this job? Because Vilor will...do bad things if you don't.Makkan leaped into the air, creating a stone platform and making it hover with his Kanohi. Flying in front of the Toa of Earth, he asked, "Where are you going?"

IC: MirehuJust... A bit... Further..."Hey, WHOA!" the Toa of Crystal said, barreling into the Toa that had suddenly appeared infront of her. She collided with a sickening crunch, her forward momentum brought to a sudden stop. Landing in a heap on the ground, she quickly tried to get back up. No, no, no, no... she thought as the Onu-Toa got closer, fear threatening to freeze her up.Heulrak had an easier time getting through his respective Toa, as a gigantic Toa of Earth merely swung his ruby encrusted broadsword in a wide arc, most likely shattering the stone platform. However, the golden-armored Toa didn't check to see, as he was already pounding down the street after Mirehu.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:As Raxa sat, drinking, having gotten little info from the bartender, at the moment, he heard a commotion riling up outside. Well, he hadn't really done much in a while, so he decided he would step out and see what he could to stop-or further-the ruckus. Just as he stepped out, though, another Toa of Crystal bounded into him, sending both beings tumbling to the ground.He shook his head as he got up, helping the other Toa up as well, seemingly oblivious to the angry Onu-Toa who was coming closer to the two."Hello, sister," he said, inclining his head slightly. "I see that you've gotten on Heulrak's bad side today, haven't you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Hey, Tabby, could you edit your post? Kal and I already made some plans for Mirehu... :IC: MirehuThe stone wall proved to be even less of a problem, as the Onu-Toa's Calix activated, allowing him to leap straight over the wall.The young Toa of Crystal just nodded. A lot. Mirehu didn't want to be standing around while Heulrak was still running after her. "I didn't mean to steal it," she said to Raxa, putting on her best innocent face. "Help... please."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: MirehuThe blue-armored Toa glanced behind her at the rapidly gaining Heulrak, before turning back to Raxa. Slowly, she opened the bag of widgets, quite a considerable amount. "Just this," she said, a broad grin spreading across her Kanohi. However, it quickly disappeared as she looked back up at Raxa with unnaturally large eyes. "But I dun't mean to steal it, Mr. Handsom Toa Sir..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa raised an eyebrow, his smile seeming to drop somewhat. "Handsome? Now, now, flattery will get you nowhere, not with me." He shrugged, turning, as the Onu-Toa reached them now."Hello, Heulrak. Having fun terrorizing everybody for the smallest theft, like you always do?"

profiles i guess

IC: Heulrak (soon to be PC)The Onu-Toa grunted, and muttered something about mothers and other stuff. "Ha. I can't see you protecting this thied, Raxa," Heulrak said in reply, the Toa of Crystal's name almost a curse coming out of his mouth. Oh yes, they went way back, but it wasn't a happy history."Move out of the way, or I might remember my promise from last time..." he threatened, swinging his broadsword around.IC: MirehuMeanwhile, the young Toa was doing her best to hide behind Raxa. Just don't... See me... Please...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:"And I can't quite see you attacking a girl, Heulrak," the Toa of Crystal replied smoothly. "I always knew you were a little messed up, of course, but attacking a poor woman? That's a new low, even for you." His hand slowly fell to the tomahawk at his belt, his smile suggestive and predatory at the same time."I recommend you forget this debt and move along, brother," Raxa said, emphasis on the word brother coupled with a wink. "After all, we can at least try to be good people, can't we?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Heulrak"Oh, we can all certainly try," the golden-armored Toa of Earth replied, an evil grin spreading across his Kanohi. There was something about that grin... Of course Raxa had seen it multiple times... Seemingly tired of the entire thing, Heulrak slowly turned away from Raxa.However, behind the Toa of Crystal came a sharp cry of alarm, as Mirehu had begun to sink into the ground controled by the Onu-Toa. Heulrak started laughing, and said, turing back around, "If I cannot get what I want back, then she will not take anything else. Ever."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:The thing that Heulrak forgot was Raxa's penchant for acting in an unexpected manner, to surprise even a Calix-user's reflexes. One of his crystalline darts quickly whipped out from one hand, and as Heulrak dodged it, his neck landed right in the Toa of Crystal's hand, and he had his Pakari active."I don't quite think you understand, Heulrak," Raxa growled, good-naturedly, his smile still shining at the Toa of Earth. "Normally, I don't care much when people take the law into their own hands. With you, however, the thought makes me sick. You would subject everybody to brutal torture, or maim them, or cripple them, or any number of other punishments, if they merely ripped your cloak. Or, at least, that's the view you've given me." His hand squeezed, suddenly, starting to cut off the Toa of Earth's air that he held."Release my sister here, and I won't break you in so many places that doctors will take a look at your skeleton and wonder just what sort of depraved creature I am. Continue with what you're doing, and worse will likely happen to you," he said cheerfully.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: HeulrakRather unsurprisingly, Heulrak began to laugh, a caughing sound from the fact hat he was loosing air to his lungs. "Is that... So?" the gigantic Onu-Toa asked, a wild look in his eyes. The eath sucking Mirehu into the ground suddenly disappeared, and the Toa of Crystal quickly climbed out. With a grin, Heulrak placed a hand on Raxa's chest. A rather odd thing for him to do.That is, until a fist of earth shot from said hand, slamming into the Toa of Crystal's chest and momentarily loosening his grip on the golden-armored Toa's neck. It wasn't much, and wouldn't do anything else, but it was enough for Heulrak to activate his Kanohi and slip free of Raxa's grasp.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -