Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Solaris swore at the oncoming crowd."Nothing ever works the way you plan," he growled, readying his sword.OOC: Tru dat, right? :)IC: Mip ineptly raised his battle axe, and assumed a mediocre fighting stance."They never taught me any of this back in Ko-Koro," he mumbled."I'll cover Kahua while he's regaining strength," Solaris stated. "Mip, you take the front line. Fall back when you're overwhelmed, and run back up whenever you see an opening."Mip nodded and charged into the fray. He still was a bit clumsy with his elemental powers, but he was able to conjure small bursts of flame, while not very sustained, were white-hot. He swung his axe around like a clueless maniac, slashing, cutting, missing, hitting, missing, falling down, hacking, missing, missing, missing, slicing, missing, missing, tripping, and missing.Solaris rolled his eyes and continued to send bolts of lighting in to assist Mip, while cutting any Rahkshi that came to close down to size with his longsword. He looked at Mip once more, who was running back to join them."How's it goin' up there?" he asked the small Toa of Fire."Been better," Mip panted. "I'm gonna head back up." He jumped once more unto the breach.Solaris turned to Kahua."How you hangin' in there, buddy?" he asked, trying a chain-lightning move on a small group of Rahkshi. The effort slightly drained him, but the athletic Toa of Electricity shrugged it off.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: I thought you wanted to join but oh well. Looks like things are going to get messy.IC: DelakAs Delak came closer, it became obvious to him that this Skakdi was Tradoris. Apparently, he could change his skin colour."I do actualy. I need-" Delak quickly stabbed his sword right through Tradoris' gut, blood beginning to drip from the side of his mouth. "you dead."He pulled his sword out and stared at his foe with hate-filled eyes. "Thought you could get the better of me eh? Fool."OOC: If Tradoris is wise, he'll play dead or come along :D. I'm not going to be exactly happy if you reveal our existence but I'll just have to be more careful about who I talk to next time.

IC: "Good enough to stand--WATCH OUT!" A Vorahk drained Solaris, then tackled Kahua. Kahua stuck out a sword of Iron Sand, so that the Vorahk's forceful attack resulted in it being stabbed. He repelled its pieces forcefully at other Rahkshi, making their body parts fall off, their heads break, and their staffs split in half. Rahkshi surrounded the drained Solaris and prepared to execute him. Kahua formed two swords of Iron Sand and activated his mask. He jumped in and stabbed a Rahkshi, spun, and slammed it into another. He ducked under a blast from a Rahkshi's staff (Mata Nui knows what kind of blast that was) and stabbed it in the stomach, then stabbed another one, and jumped on its back. He propelled himself up and landed crossed blades on a Rahkshi's neck, killing it. The Vorahk came at him, but he rolled under its staff, stabbed it in the chest, and made a glove of Iron Sand. He safely pulled out the Kraata. "You DIE! HYAH!" He kicked it down. "Get up, Solaris..." More Rahkshi were coming from every direction except the water.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris swore heavily. He might barely have enough strength to lift his sword, but he had more than enough to curse his foe. He got up and resumed a fighting stance."Let's send these Kraata-hags to Karzahni as scrap metal," he cried, charging.Mip hated that he was stuck with a Mask of Translation. He couldn't do anything with it in combat! Ah, well, he'd just have to make do."Die, Makuta-fiend!" he exclaimed, cutting a Rahkshi in half, lengthwise."That's the spirit, kid!" Solaris said, parrying another beast. The types were all mixed in the blur of the battle.He kept on slashing through the crowd, doing his best to knock out the armor, but still get all the Kraata. He heard Mip grunt in pain. The Toa of Lighting turned to see the smaller Toa of Fire laying on his stomach. Ah, he probably just tripped again.Mip got back up and disemboweled the son of Makuta that stood before him. Then, he felt a sudden burst of pain in his back. Karz! He had been stabbed. These freaks were going primitive! He screamed in pain, whipping around with a chain of fire erupting from his hand. That wound would deter him a bit.Solaris's attention turned back to Mip. The poor kid was screaming in pain. The distraction cost him a moment, and a staff-less Rahkshi punched him square in the chest. He grabbed it by the arms and flung it into the water, drowning the thing.He turned his attention to Kahua, "I have an--" He paused to cough up blood. "--an idea." He lifted his hand, a bolt of lighting crackling across the gold surface.

IC: DelakDelak walked out of the bar as if nothing had happened, many customers running in fear. He took off his conical hat and threw it aside, revealing his unique mask. He turned to face the toa following him and explained to him his goals to cake control of Mata-Nui."Unless you wish to end up like Tradoris in the bar, you'll accept to follow me and that is an order. I know it's bound to happen that someone's going to go run off their mouths about this group (even though there's barely any information us to really affect us) but I'd rather not take any chances. Don't you agree?" said Delak with evil intent.Suddenly, he increased his magnetic pull on his companions, litteraly dragging them to this spot.

IC: Solaris stared at the gaggle of the Makuta-spawn, then he turned back to Kahua."First, we use Mip as bait," he explained. "We tie him to a vine, hanging from a tree. Then, we climb into that tree and drive the Rahkshi into the water, and I take them out with a bolt of lightning. It'll only take one, and the water will do the rest. We make sure Mip isn't touching the water, and hang him up over the trap so the Rahkshi keep on coming to our Kraata fry-fest. Whaddaya think?"Mip, clueless to this conversation, continued to generate a small blaze around himself to make sure he didn't get stabbed again.

OOC: Rakata, just wanted to say that King and my other character are in Ta if you want to interact with them again.

IC(Jild)

"Nice to meet you, too," muttered Jild as he looks toward the one called "Revan." The Skakdi looks toward his new leader.New leader my foot."So, he's dead," repeated the Skakdi. He seemed to be testing him, not asking or stating a question. The Toa didn't seem to have what it took to kill someone; why else was he hiring Jild? -Mef Man

IC(Jild)

"Of course not... What should I call you, 'Sir?' " replied the Skakdi. He still didn't believe the Toa and didn't want to. Jild knew that the being was still alive out there somewhere and he didn't doubt that the blood was from a fat animal he may had sliced in to. Because of this, he had less respect for the Toa.-Mef Man

IC: Delak"I'm not liking your attitude, ugly. Tell me, what's bothering you so much? Is it that you don't trust me or do you simply question whether I have the guts to kill or not?"Delak was annoyed with Jild and he had an idea of what Jild was thinking. If push came to shove, Delak wouldn't mind cutting Jild down if it came down to demonstrations.

IC(JIld)

"Just saying, Sir," replied the Skakdi. "I just can't see someone like you actually killing someone. I thought that was what we were here for." Jild motions toward the other beings who were with them. He didn't care if he made the Toa upset; it was just his way. "Now, come on, I'll show you all my boat."The Skakdi turns around and walks toward his ship; not letting the Toa have the last words in the "argument." -Mef Man

IC: DelakIf Delak was going to get rid of any doubts Jild had or sparked in his followers, now would be the time to do so. Delak activated his Kualsi and teleported right behind Jild, the tip of his sword pressed against the exposed flesh of the under of his mouth."Not so fast Jild. It makes me sad that you think of me like that. If you don't believe I can kill someone..." Delak removed his sword from Jild's neck and sent it flying at a Xa-Koro resident, impaling his neck, thus killing him. He returned it to his hand via magnetism. The person he was speaking to had no time to react as suddenly, his sword had a mind of its own, floating in mid-air and lopping his head off."There... Is that good enough for you or will I have to make an example out of you as well?"

IC(Jild)

Jild yawns while looking toward the dying Xa-Korian resident then at the sword at his throat."You miss my point. I didn't mean you couldn't assassinate some one-give any Toa or Vortixx a weapon and they'll do it-but I mean kill someone in combat. I'd rather not see it because I don't fell like shedding your blood today. Let's start off our alliance on even terms; not murdering each other in our sleep."Not yet, anyway.-Mef Man

IC: Kahua said nothing, but grabbed Mip and tied him up. "This better work, Solaris!" Kahua climbed the tree and created spears of Iron Sand, sending them all at the Rahkshi from the side opposite the water. A few tried to destroy the spears, but there were too many. Soon they were running to the water. "Solaris! Get up! It's working!" A Rahkshi of Mind Reading read Kahua's mind, and made strange sounds. A Rahkshi of Heat Vision responded by burning the tree and setting it on fire. Kahua cut Mip loose and jumped down with him, landing on a Rahkshi. "OOF! That's gonna hurt in the morning..." He made a dagger of Iron Sand and stabbed the Rahkshi in the head, then ran. "KARZ!" The Rahkshi were running at him, and they would push him into the water. He sent his spears at each one from the other side, and attracted them together after spearing them. "All right, Solaris! They're all together, you can fry them THIS way!" The Rahkshi of Magnetism fought Kahua's move, freeing a few Rahkshi. "KARZ!" They shot multiple blasts at him and sent him to the ground. "SOLARIS! FRY! THEM! NOW!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Delak"Well then, if you believe you can beat me then you are sadly mistaken. It looks like I'll have to put you in your rightful place."Delak released Jild and kicked him a few feat away from him."This dispute's going to have to be settled eventualy and the sooner the better. No one's leaving until this is settled." Delak looked at Jild with loathing in his eyes and raised his sword at him."Fight me Jild. Prove that you can beat me."OOC: Looks like I'll have to beat some sense into Jild :P

I.C. TradorisAs Delak had stabbed Tradoris, the Skakdi had shifted his grenade belt of disks so when, the sword pierced, he would hit the disk, mostly, and only cut through the upper layer metal and skin. As he bled, he was in rage, but decided he was now in no condition to fight, so he played dead. He saw Jild and Delak bickering, which gave him the idea of helping Jild, should he somehow get the lower hand... In all this, he never lifted his head.

elementalussal.png

IC(Jild)

Jild yawns again as he looks toward Delak. "As I said, Sir, I'd rather not spill you're blood right now. I'm not in the mood to start our relationship off like this." He smirks as he slowly twirls the sickle in his hand. "But, if you insist, I don't mind fighting you." Jild looks toward the new being. "Revan, would you like to help?"OOC: Has Revan even been introduced?-Mef Man

OOC: Yes, Revan has been introduced. By the way, Ussal, we're outside of the bar I stabbed you in.IC: Delak"I don't believe I would mind that. It'll give us the oppurtunity to demonstrate what we're capable of."Also the oppurtunity to put Jild in line. Delak smiled wickedly under his mask, only his eyes revealing his evil glee he took in that thought."Although, let's not fight out in the open. Let's go find somewhere open, away from the eyes of villagers. I know a good secluded spot, if you would follow me."Delak began to lead his followers, if that was an appropriate term, to a path leading out of Xa-Koro. They walked for a while until they arrived in an open plain of damp and muddy terrain, a current of water running in the distance. Delak distanced himself from his group and pulled out his sword."Ready when you are."OOC: Figured I'd get us right to it. I hope you guys don't mind.

IC (Infernavika, a ways out from the Kumu Islets):"Well," murmured Raknar, looking over the forested islands in appreciation. Therin lay criminal hideouts; therein lay lying, thieving, and backstabbing; therein lay a Skakdi's paradise. "Took a li'l long to get 'ere, but I s'ppose it ain't all bad. Let's call our route the 'scenic route'."He walked to Lohkar. The Captain was standing at the near-center of the Infernavika, hands on his hips in a cocky stance that indicated his satisfaction. "Where're we landing?" asked the First Mate.

OOC: Infernavika and crew from Le-WahiIC (Lohkar)"Xa-Koro docks," Lohkar replied, before bounding back up to the aftcastle. Shielding his eyes from the sun with one hand, he pointed out one of the islets."An' there it is," he said, "that's our island."A wide river delta could be seen, and built on top of it, a sprawling collection of buildings of sundry styles. Many were held up on stilts, some were square and built of stone, and others hung from trees. Every brand of architecture, from Skakdi to Le-Matoran to Vortixx and even Lesterin, made its mark here. This was Xa-Koro, the multicultural centre of Mata-Nui.And, coincidentally, the most law-free settlement on the island.Having unlocked the helm, Lohkar steered the Infernavika towards the great Fikou's web of pontoons and jetties that was Xa-Koro's harbour."Furl canvas!" he ordered, and the crew quickly slackened the sails.As the ship moved gently into its berth, the crew could see other vessels nearby, in almost as many styles of construction as the Koro itself. There were several of the small motorised trimarans favoured by Ga-Matoran, but also all manner of barges, oared galleys, and coracles. Tall masts jutted upwards in many places, some flying the unmistakable black flags of pirates.Lohkar released the anchor and the ship jerked slightly to a halt. Some crewmembers quickly jumped down with ropes to moor the ship; others slid out the gangplank. Lohkar strode down it, breathing in deeply."Ah, smell that," he said. "It is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep the sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Xa-Koro."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Jild)

Jild cracks his knuckles before twirling his sickle around between his fingers."Ready, Sir," he says, still putting the emphasis on Sir. He didn't like the idea of being a rank down from Toa, and (frankly), he'd rather not be a part of this group any way. He was threatened with death and three to four on one wasn't very good odds.The Skakdi uses his heat vision to sear a hole through a nearby rock before saying,"Just, warming up a bit."-Mef Man

IC: "DON'T GO WITHOUT ME!"A distracted Doomslayer barreled down the gangplank--And promptly tripped over his own feet into a faceplant on the ground."DON'T LAUGH! I'M PRACTICING MY...UH...TRIPPING-ON-FEET TECHNIQUE. OKAY, SCRATCH THAT. I'M PRACTICING MY SLAPSTICK DEADLY FALLING TECHNIQUE."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Just curious Mef, do you not want to be part of this group or is that just your character? You're free to leave any time but Delak won't be very happy :PIC: Delak"Don't burn your eyes, ugly."Delak examined every one of his foes intently to see if there was anything of theirs he could turn on them. Indeed there was. Plans began to form in Delak's head but the option of making short work out of Jild always stood out.Don't get carried away Delak, Jild isn't the only one you have to watch out for. Although, I will teach him lesson in humiliation, no matter what.Suddenly, Skraatuth lunged at Delak, arm blades ready to cut him apart. "Fool!" he yelled. Delak activated his elemental powers of magnetism and took control of the Skakdi's arm blades, thus, controling her arms as well. He kept stretching them apart, stopping her in her tracks. If it wasn't a form of initiation combat, he would have ripped Skraatuth's arms off or kill her with his sword. Instead, he teleported right in front of her and landed a few quick and succesive punches then jumped back.

OOC: That was a lot of auto-hits, TX. :) I'm pretty sure blades aren't magnetic, and you didn't give him the chance to dodge a few punches. He could've let go of the blades before Delak started moving them around. And, I'd be happy to be a part of this group, but it just doesn't fit Jild's character now that I think of it. The only reason he's here is to betray Delak, but that doesn't seem to much fun anymore for Jild.

IC

(Jild)

The Skakdi smiles as he watches Delak attack the other being. Jild automaticlly fires a few beams of lasers from his eyes toward Delak before spinning around and bringing his sickle down toward Revan's head. Hopefully, Delak wouldn't dodge the beams going at the speed of light and they would rip through him. But, the beams weren't meant to finish Delak, they were just meant to slow him down.As for Revan, well, hopefully his reflexes weren't that good because, if so, he could easily dodge the sickle.-Mef Man

OOC: All righty then, I'll tone that down as well. But I'm pretty sure arm-mounted blades are made of metal. Anyways, do what you want with Jild and the group, I won't blame you for it. Sorry wotsiznum.IC: DelakAs Delak landed, an intense burning sensation invaded his left arm, causing him to yelp in pain. Delak turned to face Jild, his eyes burning with fury. He was already busy with someone else so he decided he'd get rid of Skraatuth at the moment. If another beam was fired at Delak, he promised to himself that the matter would not pass quietly.

IC: Tiras:" *cough*! I wouldn't call it a good smell either," Tiras grumbled as he covered his nose.IC: Revan:Revan struck back with his Sanok, sword striking the sickle, bouncing it back at Jild. He then swiped at Jild's legs.

Edited by Rakata

IC (Xa-Koro Docks):"Well, I like it," said Raknar, strutting down the gangplank, making a show of being unaffected by the smell. "Who needs a frilly-smellin' city of lowlifes?"He didn't just step off the gangplank, he leapt, landing heavily but gracefully beside Delarix and Lohkar and looking at the town of Xa-Koro with a warrior's eye. The mishmash of buildings was an eyesore, yes, but it would also allow for good cover: Movement could be easily concealed by the contrasting achitecture."Y'know, I've heard of ruins below the city. Think there's any treasure to be found down there?"