Jump to content

Bzprpg - Kumu Islets


Friar Tuck

Recommended Posts

IC - (Disguised) Neirak - OutsideNeirak rolled his eyes."If you want. But only after I collect my payment." the pacifist said.He put his hands behind his back. This was taking longer than expected. He was getting hungry, and Alissitta probably was too. If he freed this Ko-Toa, he would have to pay for three. At two widgets a sandwhich, he'd be broke. At that point, the Spectrum would have would have to reimburse him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic: "I want to think of it as magic, but I have seen stranger powers imbued in people before," Cersei said. "I'd like to see this 'Mark' in action first, though."

IC Salvinn"Unfortunately it'll only activate when it sense hope, thus we whould have to find some folks in whom we could instill hope, and then instill it by doing, we whatever it is they need. For example in the village I first woke near I became a Robin Hood to the people. Most recently I saved Septimus." Salvinn gestured to the Matoran.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Alissita)

"Look out, Master!" yells the Matoran before looking around for a bucket. She spots a iron wheelbarrel and runs toward it and grabs it. The Matoran rolls it down a ramp and bellow the water. She clenches her teeth as she drags it back up and toward the flames; now full of water.Rushing toward the fire, Allisita dumps the water onto the fire. The red flames behind her master are immediatly put out allowing him to escape. She reaches for his hand and drags him out of the circular area of flames. "Watch your back, Master," she says to the Toa before rolling the wheel barrow back to where she had it. A few Toa and Turaga curse her for taking the wheel barrow, but don't go any farther than that. She tries to pick up a pitch fork, but it was too heavy for her to lift. Instead, Alissita reaches down and grabs a large stone and throws it toward the attacker."Don't hurt my," she slowly rocks back and forth before placing her hand on her head. "My, master." She sighs as she falls backward into the water, slowly floating away from the wharf.-Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC - (Disguised) Neirak - OutsideWhen it came down to the facts, Alissita had just saved him. He smiled in her general direction before executing his plan of action. One hand swipe forward, he dissapared the rest of the fire. In a matter of milliseconds, he had one arn around Alissita's waist to keep her from falling. He was getting tired of this guys antics."Kindly cease attacking, or I will be forced to retaliate." he says.Why wouldn't anyone ever cooperate?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Alissita)

Even though Neirak had saved her, she was now in a deep sleep (due to her strange illness). She was getting weaker and weaker and, if she wasn't brought to a doctor soon, she would die. The Matoran would soon wake up, but not in the same condition. She would be much weaker and much more dizzy and more blurred vision.-Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ayra: Ayra took the chance of distraction and froze Revan again, then threw him into a wall via Matau. Fire eminated from his direction, pulsing rapidly. "I can't hold him for long! Let's go!" Ayra said as she ran away from the scene, hoping the stranger would follow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC - (Disguised) Neirak - OutsideNeirak lifted the Matoran, running full-speed to the nearest hospital. He had lost sight of Ayra, but Alissita was more important. He remembered what she had said- about disgracing him. It saddened him."Where's the karz hospital?" he screeched to no one in particular.One Toa pointed to a large building, and he bounded off towards it.Can't let you die, he chanted, Can't let you die.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Alissita)

The Matoran's body lay limp in the arms of her master; her head bobbing up and down with every step the Toa took. The hospital was close, being more and more visible with every step that was taken.Almost there. Almost to the cure. Right?OOC: If you don't mind, King, I'll control the NPC doctor inside the hospital.-Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Alright. Hope you don't mind the bunnying here:

IC

(Alissita)

The two storm into the hospital, the Matoran's limp body lying in her master's arms. At first glance, beings would have thought she were dead, but she was close to it. The Matoran was admitted to an operating room after looking her over. There, the doctors looked over her body-inside and out-for any signs of disease or illness. It didn't take long for them to find out what the problem was.On board the ship to Mata-Nui, Alissita was beaten by her former master. But, not with fists or even a whip (to a Skakdi, these were too painless) but with a sword itself. The Skakdi would take a rusted sword and slice the Matoran's back, leaving her in pain with blood gushing out of the wounds. The doctors found itleast seventeen stripes along her back; all sealed over but all infected. The doctors all let out a low gasp before one of them went out to meet the Toa waiting anxiously in the lobby.The Onu-Toa looks toward his fellow Toa as he says,"She has serious injuries on her back that have become infected. We can't treat all of them here, but there is a hospital in Ta-Koro that can treat her. Your best hope for her to live is for her to go there. Here, we don't have any healers experienced in healing something this...terrible."The doctor was soon back inside the operating room, later back out; wheeling out a now conscious Alissita in a wheel chair."She will be able to walk some, but rest is what she needs now," said the doctor. "A quick boat ride to the bay around Ga-Wahi then a journey over land to Ta-Koro would be one of the best routes to the hospital."-Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ayra:Ayra however, followed Nierak and Alissita. She was worried about that small being about to die of a sickness, and wanted to help. "I'd be willing to help you too," Ayra offered, tears in her eyes.OOC: Meff-- I see what you are doing.(Tairel(?)Is that how you spell it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC

(Alissita)

Alissita extends her hand out toward the being who had followed them; a fellow slave."Tha-thank you," she says, pausing for breath between syllables. The Matoran looks toward her master,"I-I'm sorry, master. You may dispose of me if you'd like instead of taking me to this 'Ta-Koro.' "-Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Skraatuth, meeting place): "Spying?" came the Skakdi's voice, from the exact opposite direction the group were facing, "That's awfully rude... I was simply... Waiting. For a moment I could enter without interrupting anyone." she lied, "And, in doing so, I happened to overhear your plans for island domination. It certainly interests me."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Delak"They better or else you'll be missing a head soon enough." promised Delak. He sighed and was angry with himself that he let the Skakdi eavesdrop on their conversation.How careless of me. Note to self, move to somewhere private before talking about my plans."Seeing as how you overheard, it saves me the trouble of explaining all over again." Delak turned to face Jild. "Well, let's get going to Le-Koro. Just show us the way to your ship."Delak had a quick look around and to his astonishment, Tradoris had disapeared."Karz! Where in the name of Karzahni is Tradoris?!"OOC: Would you guys like to travel around the island recruiting or getting involved with the ILS for now and recruiting people after? Two evil masterminds with the exact same goal encountering would make for a very interesting scenario for everyone. Then again, I have 3 people awaiting recruition. I just want to do things that all of you would find interesting. Ussal, Tradoris is in a deep pile of klunk.

Edited by TX Wade 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC - (Disguised) Neirak - HospitalNeirak put on hand on Alissita's shoulder. "I will always protect you, got it?" he said.Snapping, he changed back to his normal self. He took the wheelchair and began pushing it to the dock. Behind him, Ayra was (presumably) behind them. Once there, he layed her on the deck."Ready?" he said, leaving the wheelchair on the dock.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC

(Alissita)

"Yes, Master," replied the Matoran. "And, thank you. Thank you for everything."Alissita smiles toward her master than toward the new being. "Hopefully we can make it to Ta and I can start serving you better, Master." She continues to smile as she rises to a sitting position. -Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Delak"We go after him. There's no way in Karz I'm risking the possibility of my plans being revealed due to my carelesness. Once we find him, he's going to be given this choice: join or die."Delak momentarily closed his eyes, trying to single out every and distinct every single source of metal within the area. Unfortunately, Xa-Koro was practicaly made up of the stuff, making it too hard for Delak to detect Tradoris' equipment."Well, let's get searching but before we do..." Delak quickly pressed his hand against a part of his companion's bodies. Delak proceeded with explaining for this strange behaviour."I've each given you a slight magnetic pull to this spot right here so you if you try to escape or go too far, you'll have a very hard time moving until I release my control over it. I'll be able to sense you faintly at all times as well. Split up and search for Tradoris. Once you've found him, return him to this exact spot."Why didn't I do that in the first place...

Edited by TX Wade 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ayra:Ayra felt remorse for this Matoran, hurt and abused. If she could help her in any way she could. She followed Alissita and Neirak to the dock. "I will acompany you to Ta-Koro, so this Matoran will end her suffering, no matter the cost for her sake," Ayra said to Neirak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC(Alissita)

"Thank you," said the Matoran to Ayra. Alissita smiles as she watches the sun start to rise over the horizon. Yes, hopefully they would be able to make it to Ta and she could be healed. She hoped the Great Spirit would protect her and guide the three of them.

OOC: Alissita, Ayra, and Neirak to Ta-Wahi.

-Mef Man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Kahua docked at the Islets. "Now...we need to set up our starting point...KARZ!" He used his mask to row quickly, sailing back to Ga-Wahi, picking up materials, and sailing back. "All right, here we go." He formed a shovel from Iron Sand and dug into the beach as fast as he could, until he reached dirt. Then, he built a foundation, then a dock. "Ok, this is our starting point." He had left some areas open for expansion. "Starting from here, we can get these Rahkshi done with. We'll clear out the surrounding area and build over it. Soon this place will be civilized and Rahkshi-free!"OOC: I'd imagine some trouble doing this, so we'll take it slow from here. The task could take a year in real time.IC: Kahua pulled out the Rahkshi head he had taken earlier. "HEY! YOU FREAKS WANT THIS?" Nothing happened. "Karz...what now?" Suddenly, a Guurahk shot a blast at Mip. "WHOA!" He created a shield of Iron Sand and blocked the blast. "Can't disintegrate what's ALREADY disintegrated!" He formed a round tube, put a cap on one end, and put a giant bullet inside, then magnetically repelled the bullet from the cap. He put so much force into it that it went straight through the Guurahk's head and came out the other side. "Oops...that tired me out." He collapsed onto the dock, and more Rahkshi came. They didn't exactly like Kahua's new career...OOC: Well, I'd expect enough magnetism to launch a bullet like a real gun to tire a Toa out, so...had to collapse for realism.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: I think a fight with the ILS sounds good, especially due to their current location. But more recruiting should come first to boost our numbers a tad :PIC (Skraatuth, meeting spot): Skraatuth silently left the vicinity of the others. If she was going to disclose vital information, where would she go? She looked around for the most populated areas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Indeed. We'll go recruit the 3 people on my list by order of who's closest to us. Btw, are you guys trying to backstab me and reveal my plans? :PIC: DelakBefore the group split up Delak reminded them that he'd kill them if they were to reveal any information."There's an inn right there. I'm going to go check it out."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Revan:Revan shrugged as Ayra ran away. He could do something better than to waste his time taking care of that beast. He went into an inn, which Delak was at.He gave the Matoran at the counter some widgets, and got a key to his room. He sat in the lobby, waiting for something to happen.OOC: TX, get Revan in that group. Just have Delak ask and he'll join.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Gotcha. We'll have to have some dialogue though because I can't simply blurt out "Wanna go rule the world with me? YEAH!" :P To make it easier you could ask what we were doing outside the inn.IC: DelakDelak had walked into an inn looking for Tradoris but instead had spotted one of the only Toa in the inn besides him. "Sorry to bother you but you have happened to see a Skakdi pass by?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic: "I see," Cersei said, understanding. "Then if you are willing, I want to study this... Mark of yours, and that means you travel with Anavel and I, and I suppose Septimus would have to come as well."

IC SalvinnSalvinn grinned "I can do that, of course is Septimus is up to it. Also I haven't heard a word from your companion, Anavel was it, what's your opinion on all of this."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

- Anavel -

"Opinion? Opinion... opinion, um... 'bout what? I was just busy with daydreaming, a very important exercise for a budding artist," Anavel stated, honestly not having paid an inkling of attention. For some things, Anavel simply could not be bothered to care about immediately, though right now it would seem as if her attention had been, at least halfheartedly, gained even though she clearly preferred whatever she had been thinking about in comparison to the real world. "Something 'bout a mark is all I know," she added while leaning back in her seat still, her demeanor as casual as ever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Tradoris is in the restaurant that Jild had recently come out of.I.C. (Tradoris Restaurant)before entering the restaurant, Tradoris shifted his color into a dark black and went to a corner near the back door exit sign.'I'd like to see those fools recognize me now' he thought as he order a small meal.

elementalussal.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: And what, may I ask, are you doing there?IC: DelakWell Tradoris obviously isn't here..."Well, I better get moving. I'm not going to mince words but if you're interested in doing some criminal work by my side, then by all means, follow me and I'll explain."Delak exited the inn and looked at the surrounding area. Seeing as how there was no right path to choose, he decided to walk towards the restaurant he had watched Jild and his former matoran slave. As he entered, he saw many ruffians drinking their hears out or gorging themselves in poor quality meals. Delak looked around carefuly and near the back was a black Skakdi.Shoot! It's not him but...he looks awfuly familiar...Without regard for the 'customer's' comfort, Delak began to walk in his direction with his sword in hand.OOC: I'm going to tell you right now Ussal, Tradoris isn't going to walk out of there unscathed :P As for the rest of you, do you have any ideas for the group name or do you really not care for whatever I pick?

Edited by TX Wade 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...