Sorek

Hey guys! I'm working on a bit of a tribute project for good ol' Bionicle, and I've been trying to find high-quality downloads of Nathan Furst's scoring for the movies, as well as the score for The Legend Reborn. If possible, I'd like it to be official enough that some support goes to the original composers rather than just ripping an MP3 from a host site. The downloads and links from BioMedia Project seem to have some issues for me, unfortunately.

Any other fanvid makers out there who can point me in the direction of some good links? Thanks!

"Yes, it's like I always say: All truly intelligent people should be cremated." - The Amazing Screw-On Head
Sorek/Voltaire/Sorek:Crown Clown/Screw-On Head/Dr. Horrible/BUMBLEBEE/Kal-L/Kal-El/Bizarro Sorek/Sorek!/The Observer/Blackest Night

The downloads and links from BioMedia Project seem to have some issues for me, unfortunately.

What problems are you having?

It downloads all audio files/music as a zip, but then opens to have no content. Not sure if it's an issue with the site or my computer, but I'm leaning towards thinking it's my super spastic laptop.

"Yes, it's like I always say: All truly intelligent people should be cremated." - The Amazing Screw-On Head
Sorek/Voltaire/Sorek:Crown Clown/Screw-On Head/Dr. Horrible/BUMBLEBEE/Kal-L/Kal-El/Bizarro Sorek/Sorek!/The Observer/Blackest Night

If you're looking for official sources, you're unfortunately out of luck until Furst gets the free time to work on the score album he's been planning for the last year (that will cover movies 1, 2 and 3). He wanted to release it last year, but he's currently got two new movie scores to worry about this year (Need for Speed being one of them), so we won't see anything official until late this year at the absolute earliest. It sounds like it will be worth it, though, because he's re-recording all three, which might mean a better sound than the originals. And as far as the fourth movie goes, it doesn't sound like John D'Andrea has any plans for the score, sadly.

I'll still keep an eye out for any good downloads, though. :>

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

The downloads and links from BioMedia Project seem to have some issues for me, unfortunately.

What problems are you having?

It downloads all audio files/music as a zip, but then opens to have no content. Not sure if it's an issue with the site or my computer, but I'm leaning towards thinking it's my super spastic laptop.

Are you downloading them then extracting them? What OS are you using and what are you using to extract it with? Also, is the ZIP about 288MB in size?

Are signatures still a thing?

• 4 weeks later...

And as far as the fourth movie goes, it doesn't sound like John D'Andrea has any plans for the score, sadly.

Honestly, I don't think that's much of a loss...

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison