This is post 3

Sorry Voxy :(

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

END ROUND 8

Voxumo has been eliminated from the game, with Blade again being the first to complete the challenge!

ROUND 9

Your job this round is simple - post an obnoxiously long post anywhere on this site (even in a blog post, should you choose that route) that is at least 2000 words long, pondering the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. This post must have twists and turns and confusing logic. It must be convoluted!

But most importantly, I must be able to understand it. :)

You have 24 hours.

GO!

Well this is a bit frustrating.. Because A my time zone difference and B An actual job i was eliminated.. Oh well I'm rooting for you blade

Don't fail me!

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

/EDIT: Wait, hold on, I didn't realize there was a theme. Hold on.

//EDIT: Here we are.

The craziness is intentional. =P

Word count: 2033.

That took about... 5 edits. @_@

Edited by -Blade-

fishers and Blade move onto the final round!

ROUND 10

This round is simple: I have several questions, and you must each answer both of them here in this topic in the next two days. The other players (everyone eliminated) will then have the opportunity to PM me to vote for who they think should win. Now, the questions!

1. Why do you think you should win?

2. Why do you think your opponent should win?

3. If you had to pick one eliminated player to take your place in the final two, who would you pick, and why?

4. What was your favorite part of this game? Why?

5. What was your least favorite part of this game? Why?

6. Who would you say was the best opponent you faced in the game?

Ready?

GO!

1. Because I rule Spherus Magna and could destroy you with less than a passing thought.

2. Because they made it farther into the game than myself.

3. Makuta Luroka, because he didn't make it into the final two.

4. Everything, because everything is awesome.

5. the fact that the game ended without me emerging victorious.

6. Everyone played well, but in the end, none could stand before me and pose a challenge. You all did your best, but you cannot defeat me.

bBhcfWO.png

A. Because I have been trying my hardest to pull off a victory after Round 2's incident, and I think it would be a great honour to pull off a victory, especially when I got into the finals over others who should've had a chance too.

Because Fishers has consistently been doing well from what I understand, and has been a very good opponent. ^^

3. If you had to pick one eliminated player to take your place in the final two, who would you pick, and why?

Voxumo, because he has been doing great this game, and was a very good captain in the few rounds that was applicable.

The story challenges, because story writing is my forte.

The song contest, because I was rather useless for it.

Voxumo; he gave me a good run for my money, and the only reason he didn't have more of a shot was because of the timezone stuff; if he hadn't barely missed out, then I wouldn't be in the final two right now.

1. Because I rule Spherus Magna and could destroy you with less than a passing thought.

2. Because they made it farther into the game than myself.

3. Makuta Luroka, because he didn't make it into the final two.

4. Everything, because everything is awesome.

5. the fact that the game ended without me emerging victorious.

6. Everyone played well, but in the end, none could stand before me and pose a challenge. You all did your best, but you cannot defeat me.

...you don't have to answer these

It's just fishers and Blade

Because I wrote two stories (three, if you count my Round 9 post as a story) and put a whole lot of effort into this thing. I stayed up until 12:45 PM more than once on this silly game's behalf, so it would be a real shame after all that work I didn't actually win.

Because otherwise everyone in this game would be beaten by a girl. Plus Blade is just plain awesome.

Hard choice, but I'd have to say Toa Kayn. He made the first banner, made more contributions to the wiki page than any of us, and wrote that song on behalf of our team to get us out of a pinch.

I really liked the "post in every forum using these phrases" challenge. It was a great idea to boost forum activity, and it helped spur my creativity, even though everyone didn't go all out on it. I wished I had more time on that, although realistically it was dragging on and needed to be shortened.

The wiki page thing. Forcing people to get an account on another site just to play this game left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Blade. That should be obvious. He's faster than lightning, and he wears a Suletu to his great advantage.

Edited by fishers64

Well done Blade and fishers64 :P

You's did awesome getting as far as you did.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended