Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No, non Xian or Skakdi players cannot make computers or digital things. Those task pads have just always been here, maybe from Metru Nui, maybe acquired from Vortixx or Skakdi. And there have been lots of discussions about Parakuka and Mark bearers basically, the Parakuka negates the Mark powers, leaving only the need to feed on emotion plus the Parakuka powers. They don't get double stats, the parakuka dominates.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Oh, in that case, you my want to head back to the islets and join up with echelon. Or you could do something else. Like try to hunt Stannis. Or maybe attack the toa maasi. Or maybe set up shops selling infected food
That's... not what I'm looking for. We were in the middle of a primarily EW/Eyru-driven conversation and both stopped posting. I'm trying to find out if the rest of us Daedra need to wait for them to do something--because the impression I got was that Lust was going to say something after everyone introduced themselves, possibly confirming IC that she had decided to join the group--or if we can just go on ahead on our own.Which is also why I'm posting and not directly PMing them--one because I don't know who is planning on giving the next direction, and two because I'm sure the other Daedra members also want to move along.The rest of that stuff comes later. ;3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

So will there be an apple vs samsung war with the istone vs samsung's version of it IC?
No, because new ideas are better than ripped off ones, and, as I said before,
Players that are not Xians or Skakdi cannot make computers or digital things. Those task pads have just always been here, maybe from Metru Nui, maybe acquired from Vortixx or Skakdi.
Edited by Visaru

So.... a question to the Daedra....What are we waiting for right now, exactly, to get us moving again? It feels like something was about to happen and then people just... stopped.... :3
My bad. I am the one who will post next; I just need to get my thoughts in order. Apologies for keeping y'all waiting.

A'ight--thanks, Eyru. Now I shall return to patiently waiting. :POn another note, school started today, and as I'm both a Senior and taking multiple lots-o'-homework classes, my posting speed in the RPG may slow down. Just so you guys know.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Players that are not Xians or Skakdi cannot make computers or digital things. Those task pads have just always been here, maybe from Metru Nui, maybe acquired from Vortixx or Skakdi.
We don't know that for certain, unless staff has confirmed this somewhere I don't know about. So don't jump to conclusions just yet about that.Also,
]The Miners and Prospectors greatly benefit from the mechanical marvels produced by Onu-Koro's Engineers. [/b]These include elevators that carry Matoran from level to level, powerful Lightstone-powered light fixtures, small computerized task pads, specialized telescopes, and tools crafted in the likeness of Turaga Whenua's Drill of Onua.
Produced by Onu-Koro's engineers seems to imply that they can indeed make small computers. How advanced, however, is another question.

The iStone is wasn't actually recently made (Mata-Nui tech does not involve computers) and it probably similar to a glorified calculator, in case Constructman is still wondering.
Straight from Nuju himself, these tablets have a calculator ability, space for drawings, designs, or calculations - in case you want to store maps or coordinates - as well as a basic Notepad feature.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Music in Le-Koro again? Perhaps I'll toss Mita over there, since she's been rotting in a dead plot in the desert right outside Po-Koro for months...Edit: TNG, he posted barely a minute after your post. Logic says he started writing his own post before that and thus didn't notice it.
'Again' you say?Has there been a concert in Le-Koro already? I don't want to do something that's been done before (that's not a good way to bring attention to the CG) -- I can easily move the concert to Ga-Koro (might even get a better turnout over there).

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Music in Le-Koro again? Perhaps I'll toss Mita over there, since she's been rotting in a dead plot in the desert right outside Po-Koro for months...Edit: TNG, he posted barely a minute after your post. Logic says he started writing his own post before that and thus didn't notice it.
'Again' you say?Has there been a concert in Le-Koro already? I don't want to do something that's been done before (that's not a good way to bring attention to the CG) -- I can easily move the concert to Ga-Koro (might even get a better turnout over there).
Well, it wasn't really a concert, but it was a play put on by the Hau Karda, I think. It was quite some time ago, before the Hive attack.

Well, it wasn't really a concert, but it was a play put on by the Hau Karda, I think. It was quite some time ago, before the Hive attack.
Oh yeah, I remember that there was play. Eh, I'll look through the Le-Wahi topic to see how much potential overlap there is. Thanks.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Straight from Nuju himself, these tablets have a calculator ability, space for drawings, designs, or calculations - in case you want to store maps or coordinates - as well as a basic Notepad feature.-Teezy
There are calculators that can do all of that. I'm not joking; it's crazy. I'm curious as to weather or not Onu-Koronans can made computers.

Still a good movie.But back on topic. Ancora attempt. Is dying. Need new judges. Or should we merely disregard the judges and go first come first serve?
Both me and Tyler volunteered as judges.We have yet to hear anything more on that.
Okay, you guys be da judges then. Everyone! Send your applications to these two.

Still a good movie.But back on topic. Ancora attempt. Is dying. Need new judges. Or should we merely disregard the judges and go first come first serve?
Both me and Tyler volunteered as judges.We have yet to hear anything more on that.
Okay, you guys be da judges then. Everyone! Send your applications to these two.
Just don't send any applications for "Patience" to me! I'm entering that category, and am guaranteed to be pretty biased.EDIT: We'll need a new deadline for this. Suggestions? Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Hey, I was just reading the description of Onu-Wahi, and I noticed somthing strange. It said part of the great mine was flooded, but why? In cannon, bohrok flooded it, but here, we don't even know what a bohrok is. Wait, what is a bo-rock? Anyways, why is it flooded?
It was bombed recently in-game. Its damage, including the flood, has yet to be fully repaired.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.