What Other Colors Would You Like In Hero Factory Sets?

Paleo

What other colors would you like in Hero Factory Sets?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Teal is impossible because it's been discontinued, so I voted for all three of the other options. Other colors I would like to have increased prominence are Metru red, Mata green, and brown, as well as more of the new Azure color included in Thornraxx. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Voted for all four options, assuming that "Teal" indicated the catch-all term for both true teal and the new Thornaxx-"teal". As for other colors, I'd like to see more dark red (rather than the Mata red that's much more common with Hero Factory) and Mata green. ~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Teal is impossible because it's been discontinued, so I voted for all three of the other options. Other colors I would like to have increased prominence are Metru red, Mata green, and brown, as well as more of the new Azure color included in Thornraxx. -Mesonak

Voted for all four options, assuming that "Teal" indicated the catch-all term for both true teal and the new Thornaxx-"teal". As for other colors, I'd like to see more dark red (rather than the Mata red that's much more common with Hero Factory) and Mata green. ~ BioGio

By teal I mean both Thornraxx "teal" and true teal

I voted Purple, Teal, and Other. Just to clarify, though, I'm not talking about Onepu purple or Kongu teal. Those are both long-gone and, in all likelihood, never coming back. By Purple I meant more of the already-used 268 Medium Lilac (often called Dark Purple, used as detail on Evo 2.0), but also 124 Bright Reddish Violet (often called Magenta on AFOL sites). Being a more vibrant purple color, I feel it might be even more suited to the vivid color schemes of the Hero Factory theme than Medium Lilac is. Bright Reddish Violet, like all of my "wants", is on the current palette, and was used recently for Holley Shiftwell in the Cars 2 theme as well as the sleeves of the aliens in the Alien Conquest theme. By Teal, I of course meant 321 Dark Azure and 322 Medium Azure, two colors added to the palette in 2011. Dark Azure has been used for uniforms in the Alien Conquest theme and for various parts in the Spongebob set "Heroic Heroes of the Deep". Medium Azure will make its debut in next year's Friends theme (no, not the TV show), a new girl-oriented theme that will use both colors prominently. And finally, by "other" there are a couple colors of green I would like to appear more prominently. First, there's 28 Dark Green, the color that is most familiar to BIONICLE fans from the original Lewa set in 2001. It should not be confused with 141 Earth Green, which I do not really want to see in Hero Factory. The second color I'd like to see is 37 Bright Green, which is a shade brighter than Lewa's Dark Green, and which I don't think has ever appeared in an action figure theme. It's rarely used even in System, but it is a lovely and vibrant color that we are starting to see more of in the Minifigures theme and the Heroica theme.

I voted Purple, Tan, and Other ("Other" being, in my case, Mata Brown, Bronze, and Sand Green) "That is not dead which can eternal lie, / And with strange aeons even death may die."

Not totally sure what you mean by Bronze. If you mean the color gold used for Toa Lhikan's mask (which was called bronze in one of the catalogs I think), that's Sand Yellow Metallic, which has been discontinued since 2006. Not going to be showing up again any time soon, even though Lacquered Gold (a surface treatment used for some parts in System sets) is sort of close. Mata Brown is of course also discontinued, but I'm assuming you mean its replacement Reddish Brown (the color used for Avak).

• 2 weeks later...

I voted gunmetal grey, forgetting that there's plenty. My hope was to see gunmetal grey pieces I can use to make Matoran of Magnetism. If they made a gunmetal-coloured hero, that'd be perfect IMO.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

PINK AND PURPLEPLEASEEVERYTHING IN PINK AND PURPLE

I second this motion. I still am flabbergasted that two absolutely beautiful, magnificent colors were discarded from the Bionicle color palette. (Well, purple had a short run... I wish I got an Onepu or a Nui-Jaga, though... and not those Nui-Rama fellas :<). However! If there was a bin of pink Technic pieces, I would soooo buy that. This coming from the guy who hasn't bought a Technic set in like... forever. It might even make me want to MoC again.