[LDD MOC/Wallpaper] The Jackal

12629756393_329d30b96f_c.jpg
Warframe Lego Jackal Wallpaper 1366x768 by The Mugbearer, on Flickr

In attempt to exert power and authority The Corpus recently introduced the most the most dangerous security proxy yet. Nicknamed the 'Jackal', this is the same deadly quadro-bot which has become extremely problematic for Tenno in the field.

Jackal is the final boss of the Venus system. It can be found on the mission Fossa. The Jackal is a massive four-legged mechanical beast with yellow-green armor plating (in my version it's yellow). Jackal armed with two heavy machine guns and grenade launchers capable of taking off a squad of Tenno in one blow.

• Upvote 6

I like how you made the front arms, which really helps the four-legged look. The feet are nicely done and that head is absolutely marvelous. The color scheme is good, probably because yellow and black are just those kind of colors that always seem to look great together.

All-in-all, I like this, Mugbearer, and you did a great job on it.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like the moc. It looks about right, the only problem I see a darker shade of yellow would have been better, but that isn't that bog a deal. Also, always glad to see another Warframe player.

Edited by Rampant

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

I like how you made the front arms, which really helps the four-legged look. The feet are nicely done and that head is absolutely marvelous. The color scheme is good, probably because yellow and black are just those kind of colors that always seem to look great together.

Thanks alot! ^^

I like the moc. It looks about right, the only problem I see a darker shade of yellow would have been better, but that isn't that bog a deal. Also, always glad to see another Warframe player.

Thank you very much. Well, it's more of a problem from a photoshopping side than an actual MOC I guess. :D And yay for Warframe. =)