Happy Birthday, Nuju Metru!

Many happy 19th birthday wishes to BZPRPG Head Staff member and Forum Assistant Aaron (Nuju Metru). May you be slightly less of a pretentious, flamboyant theatre kid in the 365 days ahead, and may you hopefully remember my birthday the next time it pops up. I'll hold it against you if you do. Again.

Honestly, it's like I'm the only one who even tries in this relationship.

(i really love you aarbear xo)

As always, bonus points for a birthday haiku. Bonus bonus points if your haiku can include the name of a playwright or stage actor. Bonus bonus points if you can dig up that bad MS Paint picture from last year of his head on Joffrey for reuse.

-Tyler

• Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I don't know you but

Tyler challenged us so

Here is a haiku

(Happy birthday, Aaron, even if I know you more by reputation and work than personally. Hope it was a good one!)

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42