BZPower Steam Group

(I dunno if this topic should go here...)

So, I saw that BZPower has a steam group "The New BZPower Group". I would like to join, but its invite only. If I can, I would like to be invited...but if its an admin or moderator only group then thats fine...

Edit: Feel free to use this topic as a Steam general thread as well.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

Assuming it's the same group, you'll need to send Takuma Nuva a message asking for an invite. Source: this post.

Well now that question was answered why is this topic not lock. Is this going to be for people to put up there Steam Name?

If so then I am ShadowWolfHount on Steam and I am crazy on putting a lot of mods in my games that I am amazing my computer and game didn't gave up on me... also I play a lot of Skyrim.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well now that question was answered why is this topic not lock. Is this going to be for people to put up there Steam Name?

Good question. Maybe I forgot. Tell no one!

I think you may be on to something, though. I'm going to ship this off to COT since there is no current active Steam thread there. Hopefully others will see the information posted and also feel free to post their details.

Good question. Maybe I forgot. Tell no one!

I think you may be on to something, though. I'm going to ship this off to COT since there is no current active Steam thread there. Hopefully others will see the information posted and also feel free to post their details.

It maybe also a good idea to have something like this pinned so there won't be topic asking the same thing over and over again.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

The members are active. We don't do events very often, though Meiko has done TF2 events and MatoroIgnika does Minecraft events. Neither have occurred recently, though. Keep an eye on the blogs - they're always announced there, but they don't always get put on the group calender.

~Unit#phntk#1

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, I just happened to derp across this topic on a whim. I don't intend to be spending time keeping tabs looking through the forums to find people who want in. Fire me a PM.

Now if only people would put some effort into actually organizing games.... xP

Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka