meltdown_rezised_2.png

*ALERT**During the chaos Black Phantom created one of Hero Factory's most wanted criminals also escaped. Meltdown is back with improved Radioactive Sludge Shooters and more radioactive materials. *Do not come in direct contact with Meltdown, if you see this criminal please contact Hero Factory. *

I had a signature once

it's gone now

First off, nice use of the cockpit things :P Now then the head is very interesting. The breathing apparatus fits in nice and is something I could imagine someone like him wearing. The upper arms don't exactly fit in to me. The tanks I think should still be connected on the back I think. The torso seems executed quite nicely. The legs have a pretty small thigh imo. I also am not liking the little hole left by the 2.0 foot on the shins :\ An idea I have is to flip it and use it as a connection for the piece in between the thigh and shin. Other than that, nice job on vamping up my fav villain :P

doom4revalt.png

This is a really nasty lookin dude... I love the helmet you gave him, and the torso looks awesome. You've kept the character of the original model basically intact, but you made him cooler, more complex, and just better in general! He looks great with two tentacle claw things, and the legs capture his beastlyness while retaining the armored, technologically advanced look. Could you do me a favor and do the rest of the villains? :P

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Grr, the Bshelf stuff isn't public, MOCpages is down and my internet filter won't let me onto devianart. From the one picture you posted here, though, I think it's awsome. The trans-green bits are great. The face-shield thing was brilliant, as were the knees. I can't really tell from the picture, but I think the shoulders need some work, they seem bare. The lower arms look pretty basic, but wonderful nonetheless. I think you definitely took revamping Meltdown in the right direction.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Nice job. The original Meltdown didn't look very biohazard-y, but this does. I like the hazmat suit and the chest design. However, his forehead looks huge and he doesn't look as evil now that his fanged mouth doen't show. Maybe you could show his entire face and have the breathing apparatus just being some tubes sticking out of the helmet?

aouROFb.png

That is amazing. I love the integration of SYSTEM parts, and the transparent neon green works great too. I love it! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.