This model is my entry for the double decker contest.

http://www.us.lego.com/en-us/movie/gallery/38a5103d-32b9-4ffb-9b96-8b7ab50c7499?index=2&categoryid=22f390cf-930c-4525-ace2-09c7a1095f8d&loadprivate=true&memberid=ef1aa4ee-11fe-4b19-9b6a-1250ea218a78

This model is in a semi Space Police style with a touch of Exo-Force thrown in.

Perfect for bulldozing enemies in battle. This model is equiped with four ion cannons and two blade launchers. This space tank requires a G-licence to drive legally. Buy now and get a free two month warenty. Transtech is not resbonsible for damaged property by the Double Decker Tank. Use with care blades can be sharp.

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

• 2 weeks later...

That is lovely! Very sleek, and I love the tank treads there. The guns are really cool, too. The colors are good and all.That alternate form is really swwell, too. I really like it :)

Best of luck in the contest!

Thanks

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

I'd try to make my comments more than just "thanking" people if I were you.

Onto the MOC, I find it a really creative concept. Is it supposed to be two clone units getting stacked upon each other? Cuz that sounds awesome! The small treads are a bit of a drawback, though. They wouldn't move a machine particularly effectively at all. But the combination feature is cool, I'll give you that :)

:tohu:

• Upvote 1

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)