If you could wear a Kanohi mask, which would it be?

A Kualsi would always come in handy. I would love to teleport all over the place, though my favorite power is Iden, the Mask of Spirit. That would be really cool to fly around as a Spirit as long as you don't allow your body to come to harm. The Mask of Psychometry would also be interesting... ah, there's too many!

There are a lot of good choices here, but I'm going with the Kanohi Kadin. Flight would prove invaluable in my day-to-day life.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Matatu definitely. Telekinesis for the uberwin.

• Upvote 2

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Though I can certainly think of a lot of situations in which the Calix would come in handy, a Huna would be the most awesome to use, by far.

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I'm surprised I'm the first person to say Olmak. The possibilities are literally infinite.

An Olmak would be nice if one could have absolute and complete control of the dimension that one is traveling to, always. Otherwise you could end up in an unfortunate location, such as an alternate universe where man-eating bears rule Earth, or something like that.

Just saying.

• Upvote 1

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

For me, probably either, olmak, or kamau or mask of possibilities. So mind control (for getting promotions), opening dimensional gates (for travel purposes, mainly, and so I can bring back an unstoppable army) and possibilities (so I can win stuff) :bowdown: :devil: :winner: = :D

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

Don't prefer the shape, but for sure the mohtrek. If you were to plan things out enough the possibilities could be amazing. You could at some point in the past wear all of the mask you think would be good to use in combat, then memorize when you do it. (Lets say you think fighters with Mirus could be useful in the future.) Now, if the future, when you're wearing a mohtrek, just bring forward the you from the past wearing a miru, and bam, 2nd mask power at your disposal. And you could KEEP doing this! Does that make sense? lol :P

• Upvote 1

Tu2d6W7.jpg

I'm not usually one to pick generic superpowers, but flight would be purely awesome, so I really can't deny that I'd go straight for the Kadin.

Don't prefer the shape, but for sure the mohtrek. If you were to plan things out enough the possibilities could be amazing. You could at some point in the past wear all of the mask you think would be good to use in combat, then memorize when you do it. (Lets say you think fighters with Mirus could be useful in the future.) Now, if the future, when you're wearing a mohtrek, just bring forward the you from the past wearing a miru, and bam, 2nd mask power at your disposal. And you could KEEP doing this! Does that make sense? lol :P

That is brilliant, actually.

Don't worry, friend Dralcax, that's what IdenInsurance® is for! ;)

Idensurance.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm not usually one to pick generic superpowers, but flight would be purely awesome, so I really can't deny that I'd go straight for the Kadin.

Strong enough telekenesis and you don't need a special extra thing for flight :P

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Oh... or you know the saying "you can't be in two places at once?" You could use the Mohtrek to get around that technicality, say you're a college student (for example) and you use one duplicate to do homework, another that can work full time, and another to get plenty of rest, so that your future self is never tired, because a past self is constantly recharging yourself... who knows? you could actually have two jobs at once, and have a very profitable life, really really quickly in life lol :P

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Oh... or you know the saying "you can't be in two places at once?" You could use the Mohtrek to get around that technicality, say you're a college student (for example) and you use one duplicate to do homework, another that can work full time, and another to get plenty of rest, so that your future self is never tired, because a past self is constantly recharging yourself... who knows? you could actually have two jobs at once, and have a very profitable life, really really quickly in life lol :P

This has one flaw. You seem to be forgetting that past present and futur is relative. You are the past you for the futur you. Meaning you'll be doing about just as much work and effort. More even perhaps.

The Mohtrek is actually really dangerous to the user. If a past!you is killed, present!you will just die or stop existing immediately, or at the very least create a split timeline in which you never existed to use the Mohtrek in the present...

Man. That is a head-scratcher.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The Mohtrek is actually really dangerous to the user. If a past!you is killed, present!you will just die or stop existing immediately, or at the very least create a split timeline in which you never existed to use the Mohtrek in the present...

Man. That is a head-scratcher.

TARDIS anyone?

• Upvote 1

Man, it is so hard to pick. Though it probably wouldn't be my main choice (I'm liking the above mention Calix, Matatu, or Olmak), it would also be awesome to be fluent in every language using a Rau.

• Upvote 1
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Mask of probability, because I could use it to cheat on my Warhammer rolls :D

Or use it to win the lottery. ;)

The mask of probability would be really useful in many different situations.

AAZZ.jpg