If you could wear a Kanohi mask, which would it be?

As for a favorite, it's a close tie between the Kadin and the Huna. I'd say the Kadin would come out on top, though.

Of course, the Kakama might be the most practical decision for me. Speed is NOT built into my system :P

sig8.png

I want to say kakama, but I must remember that it doesn't eliminate friction burn and I am not covered in full body armor. So I might want to have Inika Hewkii's mask- the Mask of accuracy. The most useful in everday life would be the mask of telekinesis. I forget the names... Kinda lost track after the metru, minus the special masks like the Olmax, Rode, Ignika, etc.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The Avsa, mask of Hunger. The power to absorb energy and light from a distance from any person or object? That's amazing I can get all the caloric intake I need without even having to buy food or anything and I am always hungry 'cause I'm a poor art student so that's perfect :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

The Avsa, mask of Hunger. The power to absorb energy and light from a distance from any person or object? That's amazing I can get all the caloric intake I need without even having to buy food or anything and I am always hungry 'cause I'm a poor art student so that's perfect :P

Unfortunately, you may need to risk being seen as a bit *cough* evil by others, particularly by the police and those who you drain energy from.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Unfortunately, you may need to risk being seen as a bit *cough* evil by others, particularly by the police and those who you drain energy from.

I will drain my energy directly from food, I never really intended to suck the life out of people. I'm an artist, not a mathematician :P I think the police would be more concerned to see me walking around wearing a big freaky mask, pressing my face up against store windows, to be honest. It's not a perfect plan but I'd love to try

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I love the shape and abilities of the Kaulsi or Hau

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Man, it is so hard to pick. Though it probably wouldn't be my main choice (I'm liking the above mention Calix, Matatu, or Olmak), it would also be awesome to be fluent in every language using a Rau.

The Rau would definitely up there on my list too. It's a mask that would have much more uses in the real world than Bionicle. With a Rau you could enter pretty much any job you want and thrive in any country, communicate with all people in existence... and don't forget the ability to talk to other species! In our world it would be a super-power.

I'd be hard pressed to think of a single mask power that wouldn't be a super power here.

• Upvote 1

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

But what if you still felt hungry even if you got enough energy? It is, after all, the Mask of Hunger. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hmm...I`m a little conflicted as to what my mask of choice is. I suppose I really like the Kanohi Faxon; the mask of kindred.I like it because I really enjoy the concept of the Mask powers being reflective of the user. So, considering that the Faxon Naturally gives powers that are somehow associated with the wearer, It works for me.

Edited by Meyres the Anchorman

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

(it is fictional)

Every mask in Bionicle is fictional.

We're talking about canon Kanohi here. ;)

It is not canon.

That's what I'm saying - the point of this thread is about canon Kanohi, and the Mataxa is not.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Could you imagine how cool a Mask of Possibilities would be? Screw superpowers, dude - I could manipulate the world and by getting exactly what I wanted from people.

Imagine winning the lottery every week. For people you can't manipulate fully, you can then bribe them :P

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Um, the possibility of winning the lottery is really extremely low. I doubt even a Mask of Possibilities would increase it to a profitable thing. You may have to enter a few times before it worked. And what if it didn't? There's always a possibility of complete and total failure. :P I would like a power that works for certain.

I love how all of these mask powers start out with good intentions but end with making money :P

Profits make the world go round :) One can never have too much money.

The "Mask of Biomechanics" is another perfect example, since it can manipulate machinery, I'm sure it can manipulate the stock market!

A Mahiki for one would be useful for creating illusions of money~

I'm a little stuck with "How to use Kanohi for profits" so on another note a Suletu would be extremely useful for exams, provided the brainy kid is around.

(I'm not sure if you should trust me with Kanohi masks now)

• Upvote 3

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Other ways to use Kanohi to make money:

Use a Huna or Volitak or Iden to get hired by some secret service as the ultimate spy.

Use the Sanok to become the worlds greatest, basketball player/football player/golfer.

Rode will make you the world's most sought after lie detector.

Rau will make you the world's most sought after translator.

A lot of armies in the world could use someone with a Mask of Growth or Pakari or Hau or Tryna...

The movie industry could use a Mahiki shape-shifter (that movie had the best special effects ever!)

Yeesh, don't trust me with Kanohi now either.

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Other ways to use Kanohi to make money:

Use a Huna or Volitak or Iden to get hired by some secret service as the ultimate spy.

Use the Sanok to become the worlds greatest, basketball player/football player/golfer.

Rode will make you the world's most sought after lie detector.

Rau will make you the world's most sought after translator.

A lot of armies in the world could use someone with a Mask of Growth or Pakari or Hau or Tryna...

The movie industry could use a Mahiki shape-shifter (that movie had the best special effects ever!)

Yeesh, don't trust me with Kanohi now either.

Calix to make you the ultimate athlete.

Mask of Healing to cure every disease.

Kakama to turn Usain Bolt into the sportsman of yesterday.

Garai to...aid scientific experiments, and save money on rockets!

Olmak to obtain gold from the most secure places on earth, or take some from alternate dimensions.

All these methods, however, still take too much effort. I'm just sticking to a Komau, far more straightforward.

EDIT: Forgot mask of creation. Let's make money.

Edited by Yagami Kumi