Sceptical matoran

Taka Nuvia

scepmat.jpg

Once more, what you get is in the title.* =D Today's scribble of a matoran looking kinda sceptical/confused/what-have-you; I was basically just playing around with a mask design I've already used once in the past.

Yes, it's sort of a scribble. And kinda wonky D:

Drawn with a dark sepia Faber-Castell fineliner.

*no, once more isn't referring to that topic from one year ago, I'm just really bad at choosing awesome titles... okay, maybe it is... ^^"

Edit: fixed a typo.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The cross-hatching feel gives it a nice touch to it and It reminds me of a political cartoon drawing. I do like the overall concept of it and feel like seeing the rest of the body, instead of just a close-up on the head.

The direction of the breathing triangle things... don't know what you call it... next to the mouth seem a little out of place compared to the other contours in the sketch. I feel like you could fix that in a way to make it blend with the drawing, because the way it looks like now, it seems like it was just slapped on to the mask compared to how everything else was placed around the mask.

Overall, not bad! :D

-Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

• 5 weeks later...