Cool finds on the WaybackMachine

Fry

2001 site question  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love looking up the old Bionicle sites and finding these old promos, games, animated clips, ect. There are a lot of wallpapers that are still really cool, Instructions, but everyone already knows that :P So, if anyone finds anything cool post it here. Does anybody know how to get onto the old Bionicle Music website? I have been on every update since 2001 so its nice to relive the "experience".

• Upvote 1

Same with me, unfortunately, I didn't get into Bionicle until 2004.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I think BIONICLE.com was the first website we ever really spent time on. ^_^ This said, we did visit it in 2001 but I don't remember BIONICLEmusic.com. I think it wasn't available in my language so I didn't even know about it or if I ever visited, it was rarely enough not to remember it.

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Fortunately, I was lucky enough to have visited the 2001 a few times while it was up, but I spent far more time on the 2002 and 2003 sites. I don't remember the 2001 site all too well since I visited it so few times.

The original BIONICLEmusic.com is long gone, lost to time since Wayback never archived it, unfortunately. However, the versions that were up in 2002-2003 were archived relatively well, with only a few images missing here and there. The 2001 version was infinitely better, though. :P That's next on my list of sites to recreate, since there's good screenshots of it out there.

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png

Fortunately, I was lucky enough to have visited the 2001 a few times while it was up, but I spent far more time on the 2002 and 2003 sites. I don't remember the 2001 site all too well since I visited it so few times.

The original BIONICLEmusic.com is long gone, lost to time since Wayback never archived it, unfortunately. However, the versions that were up in 2002-2003 were archived relatively well, with only a few images missing here and there. The 2001 version was infinitely better, though. :P That's next on my list of sites to recreate, since there's good screenshots of it out there.

I remember finding my way onto bionicle music on the WayBack machine in January! I don't remember how though :( I'll try though
  • Upvote 1

I remember finding my way onto bionicle music on the WayBack machine in January! I don't remember how though :( I'll try though

Do you mean this one?

BIONICLEmusic_screen.png

I've looked in every nook and cranny of the Internet Archive for this one for years now, but I've never found a thing. If you mean this one, I'll be overjoyed :P

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png

Do you mean this one?

BIONICLEmusic_screen.png

I've looked in every nook and cranny of the Internet Archive for this one for years now, but I've never found a thing. If you mean this one, I'll be overjoyed :P

Yeah! It let you mix and match HQ music from the power pack and MNOG. Other than that, there wasn't much. I'll try to find what I clicked to find it although I can probably find it though... I'll keep you posted :)

Here you go! How ironic: you give me a link to the 2001 site that I couldn't find and now I do the same with BionicleMusic. ;) http://web.archive.org/web/20020205095350/http://www.bioniclemusic.com/eng/default.asp

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately not, but like many others have said, I spent a lot of time on the 2002 and 2003 website-- especially the 2003 website. The MoL movie things that got put up around the time the film came out were really cool and I had a lot of fun taking that dinky "Which Toa are You?" quiz :P

I got into Bionicle just a biiit too late, and then also started using the net too late as well. Oh, what could've been... :closedeyes:

• Upvote 2

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .