Worst Hero Factory Character?

Sybre

Worst character for me was Evo. Quoting Brickipedia, "In Ordeal of Fire, Evo is calm and collected, and he drops into a meditative state between battles... In Breakout, however, he is more like a rookie slightly unsure of himself, as he asks Furno for help several times when looking for Toxic Reapa."

It's more of the change of character than accent - I preferred the first Evo to the rookie Evo.

Experience is the trick.

Evo can easily be compared to strict military standards. It doesn't matter if you got picked from the line of volunteers, survived the training, passed health tests and performed with outstanding grades and all that nonsense talk.

It only means you have a upcoming opportunity to contribute to your squadron and not even the wisecrackers don't get any favors about their assigned units.

A Private First Class with no service record isn't going to be likely to be assigned to a team with seasoned veterans.

You're usually working with other soldiers that have similar experience usually led by one experienced sergeant or lieutenant.

Respect and being acknowledgement are things that are gradually earned by doing and fulfilling assigned missions which you will learn from.

Stormer is a good example, he didn't become a Alpha leader from nothing.

He started as a rookie and thats how he earned valuable experience. Teamwork is also best learned if you're working with people who you haven't worked with before so you can put your skills together and make a unit that works efficiently or else you wind up you might have a team that doesnt fit together such as one team member might have abilitieswhich are best suited to work with different abilities even if you don't feel right like Evo did.

qs3135.jpg

That villain from the beginning of "Brain Attack" who looked exactly like Black Phantom except with Savage Planet spikes added onto his shoulders and head because the animators were really lazy. Who the heck was that? Why did they even bother introducing some new villain who they never bother to explain? It might be the laziest character creation in Hero Factory history and embodies the general failings of Hero Factory as a whole.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I thought that all of the ordeal of fire villians were poorly done, but especially drilldozer. I mean, jetbug was nuts and nitroblast was annoyingly loyal. But Drilldozer?

"Hey, I got an idea. Let's make a character who is very strong and stupid. No character development. There's no other character like that already, is there? Oh, there is? Well, we can keep this idea and go home early. Tom, start designing the set."

• Upvote 1

Worst character for me was Evo. Quoting Brickipedia, "In Ordeal of Fire, Evo is calm and collected, and he drops into a meditative state between battles... In Breakout, however, he is more like a rookie slightly unsure of himself, as he asks Furno for help several times when looking for Toxic Reapa."

It's more of the change of character than accent - I preferred the first Evo to the rookie Evo.

Experience is the trick.

Evo can easily be compared to strict military standards. It doesn't matter if you got picked from the line of volunteers, survived the training, passed health tests and performed with outstanding grades and all that nonsense talk.

It only means you have a upcoming opportunity to contribute to your squadron and not even the wisecrackers don't get any favors about their assigned units.

A Private First Class with no service record isn't going to be likely to be assigned to a team with seasoned veterans.

You're usually working with other soldiers that have similar experience usually led by one experienced sergeant or lieutenant.

Respect and being acknowledgement are things that are gradually earned by doing and fulfilling assigned missions which you will learn from.

Stormer is a good example, he didn't become a Alpha leader from nothing.

He started as a rookie and thats how he earned valuable experience. Teamwork is also best learned if you're working with people who you haven't worked with before so you can put your skills together and make a unit that works efficiently or else you wind up you might have a team that doesnt fit together such as one team member might have abilitieswhich are best suited to work with different abilities even if you don't feel right like Evo did.

My point was that they should have stuck with the Evo they had already created. I would have preferred if they just created a brand new rookie character, rather than changing the personality/status of an already existing one.