New spinnies?

Tattorack

So, I logged on today and noticed a radical change to all the spinnies around BZPower.

Instead of Kanohi and helmets there are Lego bricks, minifig-head or small construction thingummies.

Except for me.

Apparently I somehow got infected by a Krata or something XD

(edit: scratch that, my infected Hau now turned into a kind of black... thingy).

So whats thechangeover for? I didn't see anything about it on the fron page, so why?

Edited by Tattorack

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I think it's part of April Fools. It's also insanely hilarous and I wish this would remain optional in the future. Oh well. ;-;

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak
  • Upvote 5

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I'm guessing and hoping it's an April fools joke. I can't eve makes out what mine is

I think it's part of April Fools. It's also insanely hilarous and I wish this would remain optional in the future. Oh well. ;-;

-Mesoank

Come to think of it, it could be that yeah.

My spinny changed again XD

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

The TRANSPARENT ORANGE CHAINSAW is the best spinny ever. Except maybe spinsmile, whose day has come at last, after all of these years of it deserving a place as a spinny (rejoice, Sumiki!). :spinsmile:

I wish the Nnenn brick and Infected Hau could be permanent additions, tbh, as they're both really cool.

~B~

• Upvote 1

-Mesonak

I agree, there really should be an option after this is over to re-enable the April Foolks spinnies. Maybe as part of a slightly modified site theme? A settings option would be neater I think.

It's not like I can even tell what length of membership the regular spinnies represent so what's the difference, really? :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Wait, I don't have my orange chainsaw anymore? D:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

They change on pageload, so it won't stay unless you just stay on the same page.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm guessing and hoping it's an April fools joke. I can't eve makes out what mine is

-Mesoank

Come to think of it, it could be that yeah.

My spinny changed again XD

Now your a Uni kitty from the Lego Movie :lol:

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

These spinnys are truly beautiful, on a scale so large that they are able to compete with Shrek.

Seriously though, they are pretty cool and random :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Somebody should make a "2014 April Fool's Day Spinnies Discussion" topic.

That's basically what this has turned into. I would not be surprised if staff moved this from Q&A to General.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Right click and save the images! Before they're gone!

I nabbed 'em!

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.