This is my entry for the Ordinary to Extraordinary section of the Emmet Awards

http://www.us.lego.com/en-us/movie/gallery/3c36e2aa-0f81-4f11-b817-5ad5b4ce26e2?index=2&categoryid=5661208e-fb2f-4a29-b728-94d79fb62fda&loadprivate=true&memberid=ef1aa4ee-11fe-4b19-9b6a-1250ea218a78

Tired of getting your mail late well than Operation Jetpack is for you. All you need to do is send this to all the mail companys in Bricksburg so they will update their mail trucks into jet boosted, buzzsaw machines. These trucks do not cost a few bricks to make and can go up to speeds of 600 miles per hour. The only con is that some cars might get run over or sawed in two when this monster comes zooming down the road, but you will get your mail on time!

Thanks for looking. :smilejala:

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

Just to let you know, the link is broken. I'm looking forward to seeing it, though!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working now. Not sure why it didn't work earlier.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
  • Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Oh my gosh that is not necessary the mail can't possibly be that important

Love it, it's so neat. Those thrusters are comically large, they look amazing on that tiny lil' truck. The buzzsaw is hilarious addition too, a very helpful solution for anything that gets in the way. Reminds me of the jet engine on the car in the Inspector Gadget movie :P

• Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Oh my gosh that is not necessary the mail can't possibly be that important Love it, it's so neat. Those thrusters are comically large, they look amazing on that tiny lil' truck. The buzzsaw is hilarious addition too, a very helpful solution for anything that gets in the way. Reminds me of the jet engine on the car in the Inspector Gadget movie :P

Through rain or shine

snow or sleet

the mail will come complete.

• Upvote 1
Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju: