Kakaru

Hmm...Despite having seen meese in real life this is just too funny.. But defender of the north? really

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Obviously the only way to curb the moose-related car accidents rampant in Canada is TO DRIVE ONE.

Is there any way you can make a video of it rolling (possibly colliding with one of Maddie's cats in the process)?

*Gasps from amazement*

I would pay to see this Hahli.. And you have a good point.. I should see about getting moose antlers on the front of my car as a Deterrent/warning to other meese

You know I know meese has mostly been used as a humorous term but I do wonder if people have just accepted it as the plural form of moose... Yet I feel silly saying 'meese' to someone when referring to more than one moose

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This brings a whole new level to ugly. But that is not to say it's not impressively creative. Good luck, not that you need any. You'll win this contest with humor XD

:tohu:

Oh my god. I just thought of a horrible pun; it probably won't amoose you..

Another one.. I was kinda struck by my own crippling sense of humor.

I need to jump off a bridge. Seriously.

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)