Am I disqualified from SBC#3?

Makuta DUSt

Hello, there again! I appear to be in a small conundrum. May you help me?

I have attempted to post an entry to the new building contest. However, the link is broken, and the topic is locked so I cannot fix said link. Upon this thought, I wondered if I was allowed to re-edit the link to the same picture as before, for the editing of links after entry will result in me becoming disqualified. But now I fear that no one shall be able to see the link. So, now I am curious;

Am I disqualified from this competition on grounds of giving a broken link? If I had any way to fix said link,would the entry be rejected? Is there any way to post the non-broken link for the entry if that is allowed?

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologise for wasting your time with this pointless "problem". I hope you all have a nice day!

Hello, there again! I appear to be in a small conundrum. May you help me?

I have attempted to post an entry to the new building contest. However, the link is broken, and the topic is locked so I cannot fix said link. Upon this thought, I wondered if I was allowed to re-edit the link to the same picture as before, for the editing of links after entry will result in me becoming disqualified. But now I fear that no one shall be able to see the link. So, now I am curious;

Am I disqualified from this competition on grounds of giving a broken link? If I had any way to fix said link,would the entry be rejected? Is there any way to post the non-broken link for the entry if that is allowed?

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologise for wasting your time with this pointless "problem". I hope you all have a nice day!

Just OM the host and get them to fix it ;), I had the same thing hapen a few months ago, and the host actually PMed me, asking for me to fix it

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you