SBC Contest #3 Voting

SBC Contest #3 Voting  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting Time

SBC Contest #3: For Chima!

It's here... it's the exciting voting stage for SBC Contest #3: For Chima!

Voting begins April 16th and ends April 19th at 11:59 P.M. EST.

The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on April 20th.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. wp_20140401.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Mine Turtle

2. sbc-03-deity-dolphin.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Deity Dolphin and his Spectacular Speeding Boat Buster

3. 100_3559.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The White Gryffon

4. 20140410_212224.jpg.jpeg_thumb.jpg >>> Sharkmarine

5. sbc03_05.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Octosubmarine

6. img_3751.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Flynn's Flamingo Striker

7. image.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Lion's Royal Carriage

8. sbc03_08.png_thumb.jpg >>> THE MOOSE TRUCK

9. sbc03_09.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Lavurtas' Lion Tracker

10. entrypic1.png_thumb.jpg >>> The Humming Birdshot

11. sbc-entry-final.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Eleraffe M9 (Miss Malones Magnificent Mechanized Mammal Modeled Mist Maneuvering Motorcopter)

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

:( they used like the worst picture I uploaded for my entry.......

if you wanna see more, including the flip down hideaway gun, look at my entry here :)

p.s: mine's number 9

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

if you wanna see more, including the flip down hideaway gun, look at my entry here :)

Your entry picture link was actually a link to a gallery. I picked the first picture, which seemed the most like an entry picture.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Your entry picture link was actually a link to a gallery. I picked the first picture, which seemed the most like an entry picture.

Oh, okay :), I just thought that one looked kinda grainy

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

it was a toss-up between 8 and 11

11 won me over, thanks to being easily the most creative build of the Serious Entries

also due to the fact that a moose once bit my sister, and mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty

sorry kakaru

Edited by Arc

Not surprised mine has only my vote right now- I just built a shark, gave it mechanical-looking parts, slapped a cockpit over the mouth and put an Atlantis fig inside. (It was a lot harder than I expected to make a fitting cockpit over working mouth, though.)

At least it was fun to build!

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Not surprised mine has only my vote right now- I just built a shark, gave it mechanical-looking parts, slapped a cockpit over the mouth and put an Atlantis fig inside. (It was a lot harder than I expected to make a fitting cockpit over working mouth, though.)

At least it was fun to build!

Hey now, the poll has barely been up for 9 hours, most of which I assume most everyone was sleeping, give it time ;)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

The Moose Truck showcases a creative build, exemplary photography, and a charm I just can't stop smiling at. The caricature of the whole thing is what sets it apart and makes it feel more "alive".

Great work by everyone here.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Maaaaaaaan...

11 was charmingly whimsical, but its disjointedness took away from the beautiful body build. I think if it was just an elephant or just a giraffe it would have won me.

...But that moose... okay I'll just say it: I LOVE IT. Outrageous, simple, and smooth. The best part, though, is the tongue. Entry 8 all the way.

• Upvote 1

Ended up with #11. Pretty unique design and looks interesting

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Has anyone noticed that the White Griffin is suspended by a string and when Pomegranate asked if he could use a string, he was told not to. Thank you for following the rules, Pomegranate. I would vote for you if I could vote twice.

If it counts for anything, I don't mind it :P The White Griffin can stand on its own and the string is just there so it can dangle all cool, whereas my weird elephant giraffe copter thing is super front heavy and needed the string for support, I'd consider them two different cases.

Has anyone noticed that the White Griffin is suspended by a string and when Pomegranate asked if he could use a string, he was told not to. Thank you for following the rules, Pomegranate. I would vote for you if I could vote twice.

If it counts for anything, I don't mind it :P The White Griffin can stand on its own and the string is just there so it can dangle all cool, whereas my weird elephant giraffe copter thing is super front heavy and needed the string for support, I'd consider them two different cases.

Okay. Personally, yours is my favorite (Besides mine) and in my opinion, the most well made and original. I hope you win!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Well, I liked the Mine Turtle Entry One, I liked how the shell and head look like an actual turtle. The one thing I do not like is the Panda which just seems out of place :confused: However I did like the the alliterations that Pomegranate used and the Moose truck.

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

All the entries are reaally cool and so unique, I've had to mull it over for a few days. I ended up voting for Entry 5, the Octosubmarine, 'cause it's so simple but it looks great. The little ring of red and orange lights is really neat, and the red and black color scheme is nice, and that setting is spectacular and really helps the MOC stand out and look like it's underwater, and of course, it definitely has defining animal features.

Best of luck to y'all! ^^

• Upvote 1

I was going to go with #8 but decided on #11 in the end. The odd looking physique seemed awesome to me. Reminded me of steam-punk and that's sorta cool :)

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended