Alphonse Elric

Alphonse Elric
By KittehWubbins

Now, I attempted to make Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. If you are unfamiliar with the series, then here is a picture of him from the show:

char-alphonse.jpg

So, here is my creation, and unfortunately I was extremely low on bluish gray, so I had to just use dark gray mostly.

IMG_3095.jpg

I could have incorporated HF pieces but I wanted to make this strictly system and technic based.

IMG_3096.jpg

No, unfortunately he is not hollow, but he does have his bloodseal.

IMG_3106.jpg

And yes, I did use 8 Bionicle parts. meh

IMG_3097.jpg

The legs, I tried to make them very thick just like in the show.

IMG_3101.jpg

For the loincloth, I used kleenix put in between pieces.

IMG_3099.jpg

I did my best on the back, it turned out ok. And yes, that is toothfloss for the horse hair.

IMG_3102.jpg

The articulation turned out better than I thought it would. He has a fair amount of articulation in the arms and knees but not the head. Either way, I like it.

Please leave some feedback, I intend on improving on it but not for a while. I am satisfied with this and surprisingly the thing that took the longest was the head. I used the same sort of design as that one blue robot from the 2005 robots Creator set. Knights Kingdom also played a big part in this considering all his limbs are composed of them.

Thanks.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

XD I love the bloodseal. Also, for whatever revisions you have in mind, I'd suggest keeping the legs, at least mostly, how they are; they look almost perfect to me as they are currently.

Yes, the blood seal was the icing on the cake if you will. And the legs were the first part that I made and the part that I am most proud of.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!