Cars

Ankarus

Yep. This is the topic that is all about cars. It doesn't matter if it is your favorite, the one you drive, or whatever; post it here. I drive a Corvette Z06. My favorite car is the Ferrari 458 Italia.

320px-Ferrari_458_Italia_--_05-18-2011.jpg

Edited by Ankarus
830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

Im a Mopar man. Its runs in the blood... I would like to (someday) own a 94 dodge Viper, blue with white stripes... Vipers are gorgeous cars...Or some Muscle car... like a Cuda... More realistically, probably a Jeep, or older (70s, 80s) Dodge truck. Might talk my dad into rebuilding his.I think it would be cool for find a Ramcharger with a removable top, that would be fun. Main issue is the engine choices I have are mostly V8 gas chuggers... One of these days...

Doah!

I have an obsession over dark-blue Mustangs (the newer models). I don't know much about cars at all, but something about those Mustangs...I just love 'em. But my parents aren't going to buy me a car, so it looks like I'm stuck with sharing their junky Chrystler minivan and their other not-so-classy old-people Chrystler car.

IetTsFQ.png

Oh hey, I love that movie! Lots of fun, good characters, though I suppose that's obvious given it's a Pixar film, I haven't seen the sequel yet, but it looked like a lot of fun! What do you guys thi- Oh? ... Oh. Ooooooooooh. Well. Uh. I used to drive a 1992 Ford Taurus Station Wagon. It got rear ended. Bad. I miss it a lot.

:kaukau:I love that movie, especially Doc Hudson. He made the entire story so powerful. The second film lost a little bit of the spirit, even though it was still a great kid's show. I'm guessing that it's mainly because the first was so entirely focused on the personal journey on the character, and Doc Hudson was the most awesome thing since Atticus Finch because life had beaten so much wisdom into him. Disney-Pixar films are always exceptional, but this one would probably be in my top 3, right up there with the entire Toy Story trilogy and Finding Nemo, because it follows Pixar's golden theme so well:

Lasseter said that Pixar films follow the same theme of self improvement as the company itself has: with the help of friends or family, a character ventures out into the real world and learns to appreciate his friends and family. At the core, Lasseter said, "it's gotta be about the growth of the main character, and how he changes.

And obviously, because of this, you care for the people in the film so much. ...Oh wait. I just suddenly realized that this topic was a whole lot less interesting that I at first thought. Well, I don't really like to drive. I can, but it's just so cramped, and I'm constantly aware of how dangerous the lightest mistake could be, which at the very least would be expensive. I'm really not thinking of getting a car until after I've finished college, maybe not even until I've payed my college loans. By then I suppose I might be a little more comfortable. As far as the tactical thinking goes, not when it comes to physical space. I swear, I will stubbornly adhere to bikes for as long as I can. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

I am currently saving up for a car, but in the mean-time I drive my parents cars. One is a Honda Mini-van, the other (my favorite for obvious reasons) is a 2004 Hyandai Sonata. I actually think it's a pretty great car, it's somewhat small, but it's got a V6 in it so you can go pretty fast, and the acclerations nice. It has a smooth ride too. I originally wanted to buy a truck, but their pretty bad on gas milage so I am going to get a car. I would like to get a Hyandai Sonata because (like I said above) their really nice cars. I'm hoping that when I save up enough money I'll be able to buy my Dad's Hyandai Sonata off him. He keeps it in tip top shape, so at least than I would know I'm getting a good car.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

You've got something there! Hyandai, along with the other Korean automakers (I think there's just one other actually,) has taken huge leaps in terms of build quality and style. Seriously, who would have thought those lines could work so well on such a compact car! The only other cars that can master such sleek beauty are the latter day Caddys.

Not much of a car guy, but my favorite car is the modern-day Chevy Camaro. I like the bulky hood, makes it look powerful (okay, it IS powerful, but you know what I mean XD). I drive a 1998 Dodge Neon with 120,000 miles on it. So yeah, a tad bit different. :P

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I drive a '98 Honda Passport. 12 mpg for the win!

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.