CLR-X1105 Enhanced Aerial Strike Gundam Mark IV

Kakaru

hello I made a robot which is not based off of any particular design and is therefore a stupid robot for nerds

13971075192_7c5c7b8766_m.jpg 13971069372_d80fb45ba0_m.jpg

special thanks to Deevs for helping me redesign the problematic bits like the head and shoulders and torso and also for giving me more red pieces

Edited by Kakaru
  • Upvote 3

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Looks kinda like Wing Gundam. But what a great job! 10/10

Yo thanks, I'm actually really glad you noticed!! I meant to evoke Wing Zero-era Gundam in the aesthetic without directly copying any particular designs from reference images. I'm glad it's recognizable!

hey it's Studio Comic

Yo thanks, I'm actually really glad you noticed!! I meant to evoke Wing Zero-era Gundam in the aesthetic without directly copying any particular designs from reference images. I'm glad it's recognizable!

I'm not by any means a huge fan but I can tell a Mobile Leo from Altron. The figures got really big shortly after bionicle did and I wanted to get one. Couldn't get Heavyarms though. I wanted him but he was like 12 bucks. mom wouldn't let me. I had to get a Space Mode Leo.

For that matter, Wing Zero is pretty much common knowledge. It's the most recognizeable Gundam.

Edited by Mr. Lightning Bolt

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

I'm not by any means a huge fan but I can tell a Mobile Leo from Altron. The figures got really big shortly after bionicle did and I wanted to get one. Couldn't get Heavyarms though. I wanted him but he was like 12 bucks. mom wouldn't let me. I had to get a Space Mode Leo.

For that matter, Wing Zero is pretty much common knowledge. It's the most recognizeable Gundam.

Haha, I totally understand. Though I don't regularly watch any particular series I'm a huge fan of the designs and giant robots in general. My first kit was a Strike Noir imported from Japan (for like $30) and it's what I used to gauge the joint design and general proportions of the model.

hey it's Studio Comic

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of looks like Tallgeese and Legilis together to me XD

I like how you used the HF legs and armour to do the feet; they surprisingly make really convincing gundam feet. Colour scheme is great, enough of each colour to make it reminiscent to a gundam. I can't really say much about the head though; the picture's too small and I can't seem to open it up :/

Great job! Can see you really placed a lot of effort into this MOC, even getting someone to help you with the problematic bits...

Edited by Waaja
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos