Bionicle Caption Contest

Protodite Karzahni

Ah, Bionicle Caption Contest, where would BZPower be without you? Pretty much the same place apparently, as we have all survived more than a week without it. BUT NO MORE! For I, The Wretched Automaton, have taken it upon myself to return it to its former glory, having been the only person left who was interested in maintaining it before the BZPocalypse struck, felling many of our good friends and threads. Given we have all (Read: I have) missed Bionicle Caption Contest oh so dearly, it's time to bring it back, starting anew, and what better way to do that, celebrating its newfound...newness than by starting up with the exact same picture the game started with last time! I'm sure given how everyone who remembers this game has seen it at least once, there are tons of wacky and hilarious interpretations we have all thought up for it. But, before we begin, let us set up a few ground rules, hmm?

• [*]The purpose of the game is for me, or any other game masters who volunteer later on should they prove necessary, to post a picture of anything Bionicle related, be it from an advert, comic, film, or even the sets themselves. Your job is to give them a caption, adding humour, or enhancing any already there. But it doesn't just have to be funny. Depending on the caption, I may decide humour isn't all that important and select something more thought provoking. Although comedy is good, so that's probably the easiest.[*]This is simple enough. Nothing sexist, racist or anything else. Let's keep it fun and friendly, huh?[*]No complaining if you didn't win. It's a game, the point is to try your best, and if you don't win immediately, try again. You may be lucky.[*]No hating on the game masters decision. Seriously, you could hurt my feelings if you say it was a stupid choice. And we don't want that, do we? =(

So, let's get this underway! Good luck everyone! impowering_tahu_big.jpgI've got the power (power)!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

"What do you mean LEGO doesn't need glue?"EDIT: I changed mine, 'cause I thought of a better one. I didn't see any rules against it.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Tahu's recent discovery: What happens when yu drink the tasty-looking liquid inside a glow stick. (I WARNED YOU ABOUT KANOHI BRO, I TOLD YOU DOG)

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Tahu felt energy flooding his body, new strength after so many years of slumber coursing through his limbs, giving him the power he needed to complete his destiny - And that's why you should buy new Lucozade Fusion! With over 4000 joules of energy in each bottle and no added sugar*, refreshing hydrogen hydroxide compound, and 6 deliciously fruity flavours, Lucozade Fusion gives YOU the power to achieve your destiny**! *Only applies to sugar added before flavouring while dancing a jig, singing Auld Lang Syne and wearing a gorilla suit.**Please note that if it is not your destiny to drink Lucozade Fusion, it may dissolve your intestines.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Tahu felt energy flooding his body, new strength after so many years of slumber coursing through his limbs, giving him the power he needed to complete his destiny - And that's why you should buy new Lucozade Fusion! With over 4000 joules of energy in each bottle and no added sugar*, refreshing hydrogen hydroxide compound, and 6 deliciously fruity flavours, Lucozade Fusion gives YOU the power to achieve your destiny**! *Only applies to sugar added before flavouring while dancing a jig, singing Auld Lang Syne and wearing a gorilla suit.**Please note that if it is not your destiny to drink Lucozade Fusion, it may dissolve your intestines.

LOL. =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Tahu felt energy flooding his body, new strength after so many years of slumber coursing through his limbs, giving him the power he needed to complete his destiny - And that's why you should buy new Lucozade Fusion! With over 4000 joules of energy in each bottle and no added sugar*, refreshing hydrogen hydroxide compound, and 6 deliciously fruity flavours, Lucozade Fusion gives YOU the power to achieve your destiny**! *Only applies to sugar added before flavouring while dancing a jig, singing Auld Lang Syne and wearing a gorilla suit. **Please note that if it is not your destiny to drink Lucozade Fusion, it may dissolve your intestines.

LOL. =P
Hydrogen hydroxide LOL. Chemistry jokes FTW!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

''Try the new Glowstone lotion'' they said! ''It's perfectly safe with no side effects!'' they said...EDIT: I HATE TYPOS BLARGHHHHHH (Not a caption)

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that was a longer wait than I intended. Some of you may have gotten bored, but I present my sincerest apologies. Let's see you deal with three 1000-1500 word essays for coursework, personal life and then a game. But never fear, for the one you love and respect most has returned to you all! And this time I bring pictures! Pictures for all to enjoy!And the award goes to: Festus! And now, for round 2, let us feast upon this bountiful image!thokhakannpowerzap.pngThok: Um, Hakkan. I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Thok: Smile for the camera, strike an awesome pose, have an explosion behind me!Hakann: I never get any credit...OrHakann: Photo bomb!Also, TWA, Write what you want linked, highlight it, and then press the add link button. Paste the url, then go.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*