Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

All right everyone, listen up

My warnings have been mostly ignored up to this point so let's make it a little clearer to understand.

If the leaks are real - Then we shouldn't be discussing them until Lego has officially released information. Then you can chatter until the cows come home. This has always been a rule. This goes for the Blogs, too.

If the leaks are fake -  Then we don't have anything further to discuss.

I'm going to start deleting posts if I have to. Put your anticipation on hold until more information comes to light so I don't have to break up any verbal fisticuffs, all right?

You may now continue to silently curse me behind my back for ruining the fun.

Reblogging posting this for the page 7 crowd. BZPower's policy on leaked or supposedly leaked content allows us to receive continued support from LEGO, so please follow it.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Please don't be a baby about it.

EDIT- My post is a little late and Jakers has since stopped. Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by NickonAquaMagna
  • Upvote 1

the_toa_sig_by_nickinamerica-dbn0wau.png

The Toa- A Bionicle Retelling by NickonAquaMagna http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/25275-the-toa-a-retelling-of-bionicle/

All right everyone, listen up

My warnings have been mostly ignored up to this point so let's make it a little clearer to understand.

If the leaks are real - Then we shouldn't be discussing them until Lego has officially released information. Then you can chatter until the cows come home. This has always been a rule. This goes for the Blogs, too.

If the leaks are fake -  Then we don't have anything further to discuss.

I'm going to start deleting posts if I have to. Put your anticipation on hold until more information comes to light so I don't have to break up any verbal fisticuffs, all right?

You may now continue to silently curse me behind my back for ruining the fun.

Reblogging posting this for the page 7 crowd. BZPower's policy on leaked or supposedly leaked content allows us to receive continued support from LEGO, so please follow it.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Please don't be a baby about it.

EDIT- My post is a little late and Jakers has since stopped. Sorry 'bout that.

Its K Nickon

Well it could be used as mere expository technobabble. Most people watching Star Wars for the first time don't know what the Kessel Run is (and not even the writers knew what a parsec was), but they all got the gist of the comment — making the Kessel Run in under twelve parsecs is supposed to be a pretty impressive feat for a galactic smuggler.

Actually, Han's blunder was intentional. The revised fourth draft of the script includes this direction immediately after the line about the Kessel Run:

Ben reacts to Solo's stupid attempt to impress them with obvious misinformation.

For some reason, however, Sir Alec Guinness failed to convey Obi-Wan's knowledge of Han's lack of knowledge. Thus, the script comes off looking mistaken.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Yeah, as -Windrider- said, I'd actually think of the more recently posted stuff as holding more "proof", in a way, than CERTAIN JPG FILES.

And, how they help (if they are actually real) is probably more of in the sense of that they happened than what's on them, if that makes sense.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I haven't really thought too much about whether it makes too much sense or not, but here is some food for thought: What if LEGO is bringing back BIONICLE to allow a cinemab adaptation following the Ninjago movie and the two TLM's?

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I think I liked the heated debates better than these, can we go back to those? 

Please?

Please?

Yeah - I know the air is tense with excitement and other such states, but I don't want this topic to become pages of spam.

So, please refrain from flooding the thread with hashtags and image-only posts and the like.

PLEASE?!

Well, since you asked for it.

So, what would you guys do first when Bonkles reach stores?

My dream is when bionicle is in stores again there would be kids running around begging there parents to buy them one, then there's mask packs, foam swords,posters,and kids trading masks of all sorts. Just like it was back in 01-03 the good days.

• Upvote 1

PLEASE?!

Wait, nobody here's saying Bionicle will be back for sure, or that Hero Factory will be replaced.

DONT DERAIL THE HYPE TRAIN!

PLEASE?!

Wait, nobody here's saying Bionicle will be back for sure, or that Hero Factory will be replaced.

It's a hypothetical question. Assuming Bionicle does return, what would be your first reaction?

-Rez

PLEASE?!

My dream is when bionicle is in stores again there would be kids running around begging there parents to buy them one, then there's mask packs, foam swords,posters,and kids trading masks of all sorts. Just like it was back in 01-03 the good days.

I would absolutely love that. Lots of collectables and tons of other merchandise like the early years up to '04. I'd try to collect every set and every mask as soon as they are released.

PLEASE?!

I would absolutely love that. Lots of collectables and tons of other merchandise like the early years up to '04. I'd try to collect every set and every mask as soon as they are released.

Same here hehehe

C'mon, guys, we don't have any conclusive evidence one way or another.

Although one thing is for certain: whatever line is coming in 2015, it most certainly will NOT be called bonkles. 

BUT WHAT IF IT WAS RENAMED BONKLES THE RETUREN!!!!1111!!!!1!!!

It's a hypothetical question. Assuming Bionicle does return, what would be your first reaction?

-Rez

Oh, okay then.

Well, the thing is they are pretty expensive here where I live, and since I must now focus my money on other things, I guess I would only buy 3 or 4 of these.

I would definetly follow the story, tho.

Okay, so I look up the words 'Bionicle returns' on my computer and found a link to the customer services page of Lego.com. On there it has this question; 'Are there any plans for Lego Bionicle to come back?' The response and I quote is:

At this moment, we're not planning to bring back Lego Bionicle.

Here is the Link: http://service.lego.com/en-us/helptopics/products/themes/bionicle/will-bionicle-come-back

Now, I'm not trying to kill the hype here, but I think this may puts the rumors to rest. Unless Lego is bringing back Bionicle and simply keeping this up to throw people off the trail. :P

Edit: Meant to say I'm NOT trying to kill the hype, but forgot to put the word 'not' in the sentence. Makes me sound kind of bad, doesn't it? :P

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png