The Stub Drone

Aww.. that is kind of adorable. Almost reminds me of a portal type robot. But you know i never understood how those mini balljoints would be sturdy.. i mean aren't they loose?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Aww.. that is kind of adorable. Almost reminds me of a portal type robot. But you know i never understood how those mini balljoints would be sturdy.. i mean aren't they loose?

I have them too, and the ball looks and feels rubbery, almost. The socket is like that, too.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Yeah, it reminds me of something out of Portal too :P.

The mini balljoints actually have quite a bit of friction to them, they're great for small mechs like these, because they open up much more posability while keeping the model to a small amount of pieces.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I have them too, and the ball looks and feels rubbery, almost. The socket is like that, too.

Yeah, it reminds me of something out of Portal too :P.

The mini balljoints actually have quite a bit of friction to them, they're great for small mechs like these, because they open up much more posability while keeping the model to a small amount of pieces.

Hmm.. good to know. I have yet to own a set that uses them so thanks for the update on them

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Are the blue "motor shell" pieces on its feet from a City harbor set, by any chance?

I was thinking they may have been from early knights kingdom sets.. jayko or whatever that character's name was? But i was hesitant to ask.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Are the blue "motor shell" pieces on its feet from a City harbor set, by any chance?

I was thinking they may have been from early knights kingdom sets.. jayko or whatever that character's name was? But i was hesitant to ask.

No, I did not get them from Knights Kingdom sets or City sets (they might've been in those sets, I just don't pay attention to system sets as much as constraction). I actually got a handful of them, as well as some fenders from the early Racers Tiny Turbos in the same color from the Exo-Force set Sentai Fortress, which is an extremely worthy purchase in my opinion. The parts and standalone set are both amazing.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

No, I did not get them from Knights Kingdom sets or City sets (they might've been in those sets, I just don't pay attention to system sets as much as constraction). I actually got a handful of them, as well as some fenders from the early Racers Tiny Turbos in the same color from the Exo-Force set Sentai Fortress, which is an extremely worthy purchase in my opinion. The parts and standalone set are both amazing.

oh yes! the sentai fortress was a set i always wanted to get yet never could afford. Was it everything I imagined?

And i'm similar.. i really don't pay attention to system sets that much.. the only system sets I have is the lego agents mobile command center and a lego star wars tri-fighter... very small collection

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

oh yes! the sentai fortress was a set i always wanted to get yet never could afford. Was it everything I imagined?

And i'm similar.. i really don't pay attention to system sets that much.. the only system sets I have is the lego agents mobile command center and a lego star wars tri-fighter... very small collection

The Sentai Fortress set probably is everything you imagined, and more! The thing was massive, I lucked out and my grandparents got it for me when it was 50% off somewhere. The set came with two light bricks (both went missing, I assume my parents had something to do with it [They didn't like them]). There was also so much orange and dark bley, and there were two full sized mechs thrown in, with a smaller one. All the main exo force characters were also included, which is a major plus.

HERE!

• 1 month later...